Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,410 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone (4077 Views)

I Lost My Huawei Y9 Prime In Tricycle This Afternoon / What Do You Know About 'my Area' Data Plan On Airtel / Does Charging A Phone With A Laptop Spoil The Phone's Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by fineboynl(m): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
i got flashing/miss calls from this number. i picked the last call but it end immediately at 1secs. so i know at once it must be a girl because they are the only people that flash in this 21st century. i am fond of delete girls number once i lost interest... so i was thinking who could this be then. i have 3 girls in mind and was like it must be one of them.

i called back and a strange female voice was on the other end. from the voice it doest sound like a young girl. more like someone above 30, advanced lady or probably a woman.

me hello, and i heard hello from the other side, i was waiting to catch up the voice but it was not familiar, and she want me to talk.

i was like sorry oh, i change my phone and i lost most of my contacts, i would like to know who i am talking with. she said she don't know too but she saw my number on her phone and she believe we are neighbors.

when i heard that then i said i will call you later, she suspect i wanted to run away. so she said wait and she just start talking. then she said you stays at so so and so. i replyed her NO, then she said where do you stay. i mention another place that's not mine. she said ok. then i ask what about you. she mentioned my area.

shoo, i don't have neighbors even if i do i don't interact with no body. and no one has my number. i am suspecting she get it from the few guys i interact with.

at once i was not really interest to know or see her. because i don't do shits in my area. i take them far. so i said i would like us to see then she said ok. i told her i will call her later. and hang up the call.

i was suspecting one man. but why would he leak my number to any girl/woman without my consent i don't just know how to confront him it look somehow stupid to me.

how do i block this number.
Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by eezeribe(m): 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2017
What are you feeling like

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by officialfestus(m): 3:42pm On Sep 22, 2017
fineboynl:
i got flashing/miss calls from this number. i picked the last call but it end immediately at 1secs. so i know at once it must be a girl because they are the only people that flash in this 21st century. i am fond of delete girls number once i lost interest... so i was thinking who could this be then. i have 3 girls in mind and was like it must be one of them.

i called back and a strange female voice was on the other end. from the voice it doest sound like a young girl. more like someone above 30, advanced lady or probably a woman.

me hello, and i heard hello from the other side, i was waiting to catch up the voice but it was not familiar, and she want me to talk.

i was like sorry oh, i change my phone and i lost most of my contacts, i would like to know who i am talking with. she said she don't know too but she saw my number on her phone and she believe we are neighbors.

when i heard that then i said i will call you later, she suspect i wanted to run away. so she said wait and she just start talking. then she said you stays at so so and so. i replyed her NO, then she said where do you stay. i mention another place that's not mine. she said ok. then i ask what about you. she mentioned my area.

shoo, i don't have neighbors even if i do i don't interact with no body. and no one has my number. i am suspecting she get it from the few guys i interact with.

at once i was not really interest to know or see her. because i don't shits in my area. i take them far. so i said i would like us to see she said then i told her i will call her later. and hang up this call.

i was suspecting one man. but why would he leak my number to any girl/woman without my consent i don't just know how to confront him it look somehow stupid to me.

search for Hi-security on Google app store,it has the call blocking system you're looking for
Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by Lipscomb(m): 3:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Oh you took your time to wrote this poo we are in trouble in this country the level of unemployment youth really alarming its true that devil find job for idle hand.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
ritualist and body part salesmen are out of stock... and they are looking for suppliers. bro watch out for these phone calls from strangers. how does your phone number simply appears in a babe's phone?! how/why/where?! lol!

you should have said straight up:"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"

1 Like

Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by chiiraq802(m): 3:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
Too long, lemme go en Bleep, wen i'm done, i will continue ...... grin
Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by fineboynl(m): 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
ritualist and body part salesmen are out of stock... and they are looking for suppliers. bro watch out for these phone calls from strangers. how does your phone number simply appears in a babe's phone?! how/why/where?! lol!

you should have said straight up:"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!"
lol. you are even going to far. ritualist ke. to wise for such thing.
Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:00pm On Sep 22, 2017
fineboynl:
lol. you are even going to far. ritualist ke. to wise for such thing.

you are right, but what about Evans wannabe on the other hand...?!
Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by onward4life(m): 4:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
fineboynl:

at once i was not really interest to know or see her. because i don't do shits in my area. i take them far. so i said i would like us to see then she said ok. i told her i will call her later. and hang up the call.

Guy be wise

Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by muller101(m): 4:56pm On Sep 22, 2017
This is a set up
Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by free2ryhme: 5:14pm On Sep 22, 2017
fineboynl:

what is the point to this epistle

you started vague and ended vague

You are the only one that knows what is worrying you so just leave us out of it

3 Likes

Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by ejlive: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
OP ,
Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by donbrowser(m): 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2017
This doesn't make any sense bro. I'm sorry, if your real intention was to get how to block her number, a single post with help request on any front page topic could have done the trick but you opened this topic to tell us how a girl is crushing on you. I'm sure this is the first time you're experiencing such that's why you came to a public forum to post about it.
Just grow up bro. I don't mean by age.

9 Likes

Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by kilojoDesigns: 6:01pm On Sep 22, 2017
fineboynl:

kids would be kids

3 Likes

Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by ReorxTohGan(m): 6:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
eezeribe:
e feeling like moses with duh lost rod!!!
Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
sad
Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by Heloct(f): 6:34pm On Sep 22, 2017
Just delete asap.

Scammers call random numbers
Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by DonHummer(m): 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2017
I can't believe that a full blooded human being could open a stupid thread such as this.
You could have just asked for apps used for blocking numbers rather than that silly thing you wrote up there.

5 Likes

Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by EmmySparky(m): 8:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
fineboynl:

this is wat happens when u forget ur fone at home and ur kid picks it up and sends a message to ur social media account...op return the fone the owner..

5 Likes

Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by Narldon: 9:06pm On Sep 22, 2017

OP I had to rack my Brain before I could comprehend this Post..

Proper Punctuation would be appreciated next time

Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by Conner44: 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2017
what manner of mod stickied this useless thread self undecided
Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by Serial48(f): 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2017
Lipscomb:
Oh you took your time to wrote this poo we are in trouble in this country the level of unemployment youth really alarming its true that devil find job for idle hand.
write**
Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by duduade: 11:05pm On Sep 22, 2017
eezeribe:

I no even understand all these small small boys coming here to drop their life stories

1 Like

Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by Lastking147(m): 12:56am On Sep 23, 2017
Op seems this is what you need

Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by TDonald: 5:13am On Sep 23, 2017
Heloct:
Just delete asap.

Scammers call random numbers

Hi

1 Like

Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 23, 2017
fineboynl:

Is your brain paining you? angry
Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by Heloct(f): 8:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
TDonald:

Hi

Hi
Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by TDonald: 8:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
Heloct:

Hi

Is the way to your DM slippery?

1 Like

Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by Heloct(f): 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
TDonald:

Is the way to your DM slippery?

Yes.. sad
Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by TDonald: 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
Heloct:

Yes.. sad

Done

1 Like

Re: I Lost Interest When She Mentioned My Area On The Phone by Heloct(f): 8:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
TDonald:

Done

I meant no. Sorry..

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Endless Streaming And Downloading On Youtube Via MTN Network / All New Iphone 14 Pro Max(notch Is Gone) / Make Toll Free Glo 2 Glo Calls On Glo Infinitiser Postpaid Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.