Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,425 members, 7,808,520 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 (203523 Views)

Update: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / Local Government Service Commission Recruitment {31 Positions}online Application / Apply For Ongoing Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Hollyb(f): 10:39am On Sep 29, 2017
Structuralman:

Simply put a different email address and submit. It worked for me and I have successfully submitted.
thanks I've registered, but the print slip page should I print it? There really nothing there
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Grace001: 10:39am On Sep 29, 2017
Who has received email notification?

Also when I registered it didn't show where to upload passport of other document just the HTML thing and it shows my full name and the position I applied for. Who is having this same experience?

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by ollaxworld: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2017
Please add 08027801775
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Brooke60(f): 10:43am On Sep 29, 2017
Grace001:
Who has received email notification?

Also when I registered it didn't show where to upload passport of other document just the HTML thing and it shows my full name and the position I applied for. Who is having this same experience?
I applied yesterday, I did not see any section to upload passport.

No email notification though
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Structuralman: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2017
Hollyb:
thanks I've registered, but the print slip page should I print it? There really nothing there

You are right that there is really nothing there. Just save a copy to your computer. No harm done. And keep checking the other link in case it comes back up coz I kinda have my doubts about this "test" link.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Grace001: 10:50am On Sep 29, 2017
Brooke60:
I applied yesterday, I did not see any section to upload passport.

No email notification though

I'm really skeptical about the success of my application because the HTML page didn't show much information. I'm considering to use different email but I'm afraid they might disqualify applicant with multiple application.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sotech: 10:59am On Sep 29, 2017
bro, i have registered before, hope this wont be a duplicate

Structuralman:

Use the above link mentioned by mightfacts
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sotech: 11:01am On Sep 29, 2017
the site looks suspicious

Grace001:

I'm really skeptical about the success of my application because the HTML page didn't show much information. I'm considering to use different email but I'm afraid they might disqualify applicant with multiple application.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Structuralman: 11:03am On Sep 29, 2017
sotech:
bro, i have registered before, hope this wont be a duplicate

Did you also SUBMIT your application before? If yes please do not submit again or else its double submission.

Note that registration and submission are two different things.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by nikusbabe(f): 11:03am On Sep 29, 2017
This thing can be frustrating, have been on it since on monday,i was only able to create a user name that monday,on tuesday,i was able to upload passport and enter my personal details,on Wednesday I was able to continue from page two, that same Wednesday,it told me I had applied successfully,i wanted to go down to check for my application I'd n screen shot it,it refused, since Wednesday I had been having sleepless night,its either saying count down to 24 hrs,3hrs,comingback soonerror 404,this account has been suspended,egbami ooo,less than 24 hours more, is there anyone in the same boat with me?and pls add me to whatsapp...08055338009.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by femi4: 11:16am On Sep 29, 2017
sotech:
the site looks suspicious

The HTML is genuine, its just that it won't give you the option to upload passport.

If you use it, you don't need to re-enter your data once the default website is in operation when you register
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by femynho(m): 11:18am On Sep 29, 2017
mightyfacts:

Which browser are you using?

https://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng/test/apply.html

1. Mozilla Firefox
2. Chrome

I wonder what your Username, Password, Application ID and as well as Passport will be registered on a Test website. This is a temporary website for testing the efficiency of the main site.

I stand to be corrected anyway.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Structuralman: 11:21am On Sep 29, 2017
femynho:

I wonder what your Username, Password, Application ID and as well as Passport will be registered on a Test website. This is a temporary website for testing the efficiency of the main site.

I stand to be corrected anyway.

My thoughts exactly. However lets keep checking the original website and hope it comes up before 11:59pm
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Mhyketh(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2017
Structuralman:

My thoughts exactly. However lets keep checking the original website and hope it comes up before 11:59pm
and what's the original website, I'll appreciate a reply.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Structuralman: 11:27am On Sep 29, 2017
Mhyketh:

https://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Structuralman: 11:31am On Sep 29, 2017
Mhyketh:

kunlebabs:
Lagos State Local Government Service Commission is recruiting: Admin officers, accountants, civil Engrs, architects, community devlpt officers, education officers, Budget officers, statisticians, program analysts, librarians, state counsels, public affairs officers and environmental health officers The portal (http://jobs.lagosstate.gov.ng) opens on Monday 25th September and closes 29th September, 2017
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Mhyketh(m): 11:34am On Sep 29, 2017
Structuralman:

thanks a lot, I'm still at stage two of the registration, please any tip as at to speedy registration before d deadline.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Talk2tobo(m): 11:39am On Sep 29, 2017
Hollyb:
There Have To Be Some Infomation On It, Wen I Tried To Print Out As Well It Was Blank, We Av To Kip Trying
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Vantayo: 11:50am On Sep 29, 2017
abeg i wan start registration.... d site dey right we ll b right back....where dem go oooo
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Omoyemi29(m): 12:04pm On Sep 29, 2017
gbarise:
This thing is something else

pls guys help provide answer to this.... the site keep counting down anytime i try to register... somebody should help us with the link
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by mycare(m): 12:37pm On Sep 29, 2017
The site is going now
The new template is that you don't have to register email
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by jaybanky(m): 12:38pm On Sep 29, 2017
Pls kindly add me up on the watapp page 08091233916.... God bless you
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Hollyb(f): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Structuralman:

You are right that there is really nothing there. Just save a copy to your computer. No harm done. And keep checking the other link in case it comes back up coz I kinda have my doubts about this "test" link.
OK thanks
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Hollyb(f): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2017
Talk2tobo:

There Have To Be Some Infomation On It, Wen I Tried To Print Out As Well It Was Blank, We Av To Kip Trying
alright
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by mycare(m): 12:49pm On Sep 29, 2017
Hollyb:
alright
The site is going
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by adeniyiadebayo2: 12:50pm On Sep 29, 2017
Same here please. My whatsapp line: 08027318123
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by oyinlolarh(f): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
mycare:
The site is going now
The new template is that you don't have to register email
it's saying email already registered.. what do I do please?
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by jidxin(m): 12:54pm On Sep 29, 2017
MissIndependent:
Please i tried login in its saying login to start a session and went blank. please what should i do?
just keep refreshing
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by oyinlolarh(f): 12:56pm On Sep 29, 2017
mycare:
please what should I log in with??
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by oyinlolarh(f): 12:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
mycare:

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by oyinlolarh(f): 1:01pm On Sep 29, 2017
mycare:

The site is going
there is no log in option here, just click to apply option and it takes me to that 'test' link form, after which it says email already registered after submitting.. please what do I do?
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Dokunojo: 1:02pm On Sep 29, 2017
I just filled d form now,but its just a page and after filling,it prompted me to submit n print. Is this right?

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (70) (Reply)

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.