Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,479 members, 7,801,209 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 (203395 Views)

Update: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 / Local Government Service Commission Recruitment {31 Positions}online Application / Apply For Ongoing Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (70) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by heavenisreal18: 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2017
MamaTF:
Anyways i will just drop my own info here. Am just coming from the interview and exam center at pssdc road magodo, all those that are doubting can always go there to check for themselves instead of arguing on this thread.
If you know you have a connect helping you on this LASG job, please press your buttons very well, i can authoritatively state that exams and interviews are going on, i just got back from the center. I was called by 1pm to come for my interview this afternoon, but my interview has been rescheduled till tomorrow though.

pls can someone gatecrash? how tight is the place. Thanks
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by phemzee(m): 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2017
Olamoney07:
Guy no b by force to believe, my neighbors were also in ur shoes before today, but now they are sober after I got the text and went nd came back today......................... U don't need to believe wat we ar saying but am sure some will believe...... My candid advise for those that believe is to keep on putting pressure on any1 that as promised to help them......the test was all about current affairs about lagosstate..

Exactly! Pls can you share a copy of your SMS so they can see? Some guys focusing on the English in the SMS rather than waking up their connect man in the Ministry.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by MamaTF: 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2017
Olamoney07:
Guy no b by force to believe, my neighbors were also in ur shoes before today, but now they are sober after I got the text and went nd came back today......................... U don't need to believe wat we ar saying but am sure some will believe...... My candid advise for those that believe is to keep on putting pressure on any1 that as promised to help them......the test was all about current affairs about lagosstate..

Lol.. U even have time to answer that one, let him continue doubting untill they finish recruiting
Maybe his eyes will clear. Yes o i received a call.
You can gatecrash if u wish too, the place is not tight at all, but if your name is not on that list for interview then there is nothing you can do. As i said anybody here can go to the venue/center to see things for themselves. No 3 pssdc road magodo gra phase 2(shangisha) . Thats the address

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2017
Guys stop doubtin abt the sms bcuz it is 100% real.. 'm still waiting for call or sms frm them.. Don't relent guys n not everybody dat attend the interview will get the job.. keep pushing n Pray
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2017
MamaTF:

Lol.. U even have time to answer that one, let him continue doubting untill they finish recruiting
Maybe his eyes will clear. Yes o i received a call, sit down there, when people know people they dont go through the normal process. Am not even writing exams sef. Lemme just keep my mouth shut shaa..
You can gatecrash if u wish too, the place is not tight at all, but if your name is not on that list for interview then there is nothing you can do. As i said anybody here can go to the venue/center to see things for themselves. No 3 pssdc road magodo gra phase 2(shangisha) . Thats the address
pls,help a sister ma.I don't know anybody oh.I wish to get the job cry
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 11:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
merit1988:
pls,help a sister ma.I don't know anybody oh.I wish to get the job cry

But you already knw MamaTF and Me.. so u don't need to know everybody here
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by obaloppelujo(m): 11:53pm On Oct 19, 2017
hmmm
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 6:10am On Oct 20, 2017
sirbiolee:

But you already knw MamaTF and Me.. so u don't need to know everybody here
cry
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by born2govern222: 6:17am On Oct 20, 2017
Am a witnes also went for the interview yesterday, though i didn't receive a text but my name was on their list so was allowed to write the test and interview. God bless you all!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by winner326: 7:36am On Oct 20, 2017
Anyone going to Magodo today, should signify so as to help me check my name on the list. pls I beg u
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Kbabes: 7:49am On Oct 20, 2017
Hi guys, please how much is a level 8 salary. Thanks.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by winner326: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2017
Kbabes:
Hi guys, please how much is a level 8 salary. Thanks.

Have u gone for the test/interview. in state govt level 8 officer receives between 49,000 to 55,000
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by afo09: 8:25am On Oct 20, 2017
pls whoever is going to magodo today should pls help me check my name for Gods sake......pls add me on 08184220165 for my info.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by highra(f): 9:08am On Oct 20, 2017
born2govern222:
Am a witnes also went for the interview yesterday, though i didn't receive a text but my name was on their list so was allowed to write the test and interview. God bless you all!
Do u mean they allowed u do d interview without receiving d msg. Does it mean dat not every body whose name appeared on d list will do d interview/screening? And pls can u give us d total number of people on d list. Thanks
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by hezzymoimoi(m): 10:41am On Oct 20, 2017
Good morning great minded people please help us to confirm whether the interview is still on going and if we that did not get the text can show up, please anyone to help check 7970 ID, Am not in Lagos now is the interview going to continue tomorrow or Monday please guys help us to know what's up thanks
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by afo09: 10:56am On Oct 20, 2017
afo09:
pls whoever is going to magodo today should pls help me check my name for Gods sake......pls add me on 08184220165 for my info.

whoever is going should pls help check application ID, 20482......pls o, for Gods sake
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Baileyz101(m): 11:14am On Oct 20, 2017
Guys, Without no doubt, pls bliv this.. The interview is in process just as those who posted pictures and so on have stated.. if u have any source just contact them now... I have no reason to lie to u guys oo... congrat to those who have been interviewed.... we shall al get there Ijn... call your source and start begging God in prayers
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by jidxin(m): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2017
please send me the address of the venue
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by jidxin(m): 11:32am On Oct 20, 2017
please anybody in Agboy/ketu or kosofe that has been called fr d interview?
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Baileyz101(m): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2017
jidxin:
please send me the address of the venue

is like u Don vex o���
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 11:56am On Oct 20, 2017
born2govern222:

See Miracle... Pls can you borrow me dah ur Magic fingers..
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by phemzee(m): 12:45pm On Oct 20, 2017
I sincerely wish those four users accusing me, that my screenshot is fake, misinforming, discouraging and their i know it all attitude plus empty hands come back to apologize for their big ego and over sabi attitude. Please let us know when you are called oo.

For all those that believed and started pushing, see your reward for believing? Wish you success.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Teejaysegxy: 3:16pm On Oct 20, 2017
Good afternoon great minds and prospective Lagos State workers, I was at d venue today I.e. pssdc office at Magodo but I was disappointed in that those interviewers didn't show up and I was told that they said it continues on Monday. Hence, make yourself available on Monday.
Stay blessed.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by jidxin(m): 3:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
Baileyz101:

is like u Don vex o���
i wantu gate crash....do u ve d address
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by merit1988(f): 3:39pm On Oct 20, 2017
So after applying for a job as a broke graduate,I still HV to push it again? Biko push it with what? MY HEART BLEEDS FOR NIGERIA cry... so people that cannot push can go to hell abi? ah,it is well with my soul cry
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by solrussia(m): 4:17pm On Oct 20, 2017
pls add me to the group ..... 08133828734
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by sirbiolee(m): 6:46pm On Oct 20, 2017
Teejaysegxy:
Good afternoon great minds and prospective Lagos State workers, I was at d venue today I.e. pssdc office at Magodo but I was disappointed in that those interviewers didn't show up and I was told that they said it continues on Monday. Hence, make yourself available on Monday.
Stay blessed.

Did u received call or sms from them..
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by tunatrezy(m): 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
winner326:

Have u gone for the test/interview. in state govt level 8 officer receives between 49,000 to 55,000

what about level 7 in local govt of level
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Baileyz101(m): 6:56am On Oct 21, 2017
winner326:

no more level 8..it starts from 9 now
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ogunleke48: 2:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Baileyz101:

no more level 8..it starts from 9 now
Says who?
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Fistop: 4:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
phemzee:
I sincerely wish those four users accusing me, that my screenshot is fake, misinforming, discouraging and their i know it all attitude plus empty hands come back to apologize for their big ego and over sabi attitude. Please let us know when you are called oo.

For all those that believed and started pushing, see your reward for believing? Wish you success.

You are vindicated. Let all doubters keep doubting.
Re: Lagos State Local Government Service Commission Recruitment 2017 by Ogunleke48: 7:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
winner326:

I think Grade Level 8 in Lagos State should be around 60k

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (70) (Reply)

NERC Recruitment: What's the update? / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting / Nigeria LNG Limited Trainee Operator Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.