Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,059 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:33 AM

I Need My Third Eye Activated - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need My Third Eye Activated (6688 Views)

Third Eye: How To Activate Your Third Eye Through Darkness / Can Marijuana Plus Meditation Open The Third Eye? / The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by tjmc: 5:55pm On Sep 25, 2017
I think requesting for your log in details is not actually right. If he has already bought the materials then he should show proof that he's dine that . Besides if its me I won't continue with the work with this kind of friction
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by bitrhyme(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
Demigods666:

With this approach. It will never open. undecided
The bastard demigods666 will keeping insisting it will not open till agree to give him some cheap money in the name of buying materials for his ancestors, that brat has no respect for traditional religion and karma will soon fall on him, how can someone chose to scam people with something this dangerous as in something very spiritual if not that he is naive and a kid and thinks he can fool around and get away with it in the name of being a kid. just forget about that dude. He is not even qualified to answer a fake he is just a fool. Pound a fool together with corn in a mortar yet his folly will never leave him. demigods666 end is near. He just tampered with the wrong person.
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by bitrhyme(m): 6:07pm On Sep 25, 2017
tjmc:
I think requesting for your log in details is not actually right. If he has already bought the materials then he should show proof that he's dine that . Besides if its me I won't continue with the work with this kind of friction

Bought which materials? his father abi his mother's materials that guy i bet doesn't have a dime in his account, That guy that parades himself online as demigods666 is a cheap fraudster if care is not taken he might even be requesting for N100 or N200 recharge cards. If he has money let him clear his name on nairaland let us see. I dont need the money but i will just tell him the motherless home in his town where he will go and give them that money lets see if he has not bought one jean and one shirt with the money and buy malt for his kid girlfriend. Infact he is a FAKE AND CHEAP BRAT hiding under the name demigods666

1 Like

Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by Alphanancy: 6:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
Demigods666:

I have seen your original name. Rhoda Herbert iheanyichukwu

I can choose to end you. You are pushing me angry
Stop with the threats already. Its becoming too childish. And you think he cannot end you too. Admit your mistake and apologise. Your counter story may be true but hardly believable. Calm down joor.
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by Chaclaitmilk(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
bitrhyme:

The bastard demigods666 will keeping insisting it will not open till agree to give him some cheap money in the name of buying materials for his ancestors, that brat has no respect for traditional religion and karma will soon fall on him, how can someone chose to scam people with something this dangerous as in something very spiritual if not that he is naive and a kid and thinks he can fool around and get away with it in the name of being a kid. just forget about that dude. He is not even qualified to answer a fake he is just a fool. Pound a fool together with corn in a mortar yet his folly will never leave him. demigods666 end is near. He just tampered with the wrong person.
But what about his claims that you are a yahoo boy? Are you really one?
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by bitrhyme(m): 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
Chaclaitmilk:

He is just trying to get people's attention away from the main issue. How he swindled 30k in the name of being a satanist and has advanced spiritually and he is still looking for people who believe in satanism and are new to it so he can capitalize on that and strike
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 25, 2017
bitrhyme:

Bought which materials? his father abi his mother's materials that guy i bet doesn't have a dime in his account, That guy that parades himself online as demigods666 is a cheap fraudster if care is not taken he might even be requesting for N100 or N200 recharge cards. If he has money let him clear his name on nairaland let us see. I dont need the money but i will just tell him the motherless home in his town where he will go and give them that money lets see if he has not bought one jean and one shirt with the money and buy malt for his kid girlfriend. Infact he is a FAKE AND CHEAP BRAT hiding under the name demigods666

Boy if it's money, that one na sara, for a start I don't have time to exchange words with you but just for other nairalanders

Nostradamus.
Kaja4real
You asked me to upload the materials.

obinna58

I have gone back to the village and pictures taken. You that is running your mouth. What is this?

Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2017
bitrhyme and if you think money is my problem, you are high.

Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by tjmc: 9:48pm On Sep 25, 2017
Oh boy. My eyes Don full.
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by bitrhyme(m): 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2017
Demigods666:

Boy if it's money, that one na sara, for a start I don't have time to exchange words with you but just for other nairalanders

Nostradamus.
Kaja4real

obinna58

I have gone back to the village and pictures taken. You that is running your mouth. What is this?

Nostradamus, Kaja4real, Obinna58 please did any of you see our bloody chief priest in those pictures or maybe i didn't look very well, Please demogods666 abi demigods666 if you think that am a newcomer in photo world i can give 1000 pictures of fowl, goat money bla bla bla in quantum, if you were not scam minded you should have given someone the camera to take pictures of you dancing with the gods so we would see with those materials together better still take up the challenge and prove yourself by going to the motherless home there in warri which i have their contact and give them exactly the 30k i gave you then you can enjoy your billions and dance with the gods in peace. Were you in your right mind when you uploaded these pictures demigods666? didn't you pause for a minute and think the pics would be analysed, searched for and source detected. are you out of your senses too or are you just blinded by the greed to abscond with people's money? Please do the needful okay
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by bitrhyme(m): 10:11pm On Sep 25, 2017
tjmc:
Oh boy. My eyes Don full.

Those are not his pictures i can show you endless pics exactly like this, where is the motherfucker in those pics?
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by cuteguy123(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
bitrhyme:

Nostradamus, Kaja4real, Obinna58 please did any of you see our bloody chief priest in those pictures or maybe i didn't look very well, Please demogods666 abi demigods666 if you think that am a newcomer in photo world i can give 1000 pictures of fowl, goat money bla bla bla in quantum, if you were not scam minded you should have given someone the camera to take pictures of you dancing with the gods so we would see with those materials together better still take up the challenge and prove yourself by going to the motherless home there in warri which i have their contact and give them exactly the 30k i gave you then you can enjoy your billions and dance with the gods in peace. Were you in your right mind when you uploaded these pictures demigods666? didn't you pause for a minute and think the pics would be analysed, searched for and source detected. are you out of your senses too or are you just blinded by the greed to abscond with people's money? Please do the needful okay

Can you kindly show the source where he got the picture from?
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by obinna58(m): 11:24pm On Sep 25, 2017
Demigods666:

Nostradamus.
Kaja4real

obinna58

bitrhyme Dude might be real but now I have seen that he is in real scamming business
Babalawos will be impressed seeing his fellow scammer
Hehehehe
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by bitrhyme(m): 1:35am On Sep 26, 2017
cuteguy123:

Can you kindly show the source where he got the picture from?

Kindly show us your oga demigods666 in the children's puzzles he uploaded forming chief priest. Blindfolded fellow cum zombie account sorry puppet account cos am sure you dont really exist. OYA Demigods666 make your next move, am so loving this chess game of yours
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by Chubhie: 8:26am On Sep 26, 2017
LOL! prophet sukkot see entertainment!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by AmunaNo1: 10:47am On Sep 26, 2017
tjmc:
Pls I have tried several methods of activating my pineal gland or better still third eye.
Is there any enlightened one here that can do it for me.
I watched a video on YouTube of a small girl whose third eye was activated by a guru and would seek such too.
Pls if u can help kindly quote me.

I believe the YouTube video was about Swami I Nithyananda. To be perfectly honest I am skeptical about the man. The entire thing looks like a PR stunt. He runs an organization that claims to help people do all these stuff and at the same time collects millions in donations from them. Not all together different from the way Christian mega churches operate. Anything involving money is always a bad sign for me. Cheers!
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by tjmc: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2017
The only thing that fascinated me was the girls ability. As for the guru himself where I wan see $10000 to give am. I go kuku use that money buy land plenty for my villa

AmunaNo1:

I believe the YouTube video was about Swami I Nithyananda. To be perfectly honest I am skeptical about the man. The entire thing looks like a PR stunt. He runs an organization that claims to help people do all these stuff and at the same time collects millions in donations from them. Not all together different from the way Christian mega churches operate. Anything involving money is always a bad sign for me. Cheers!
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by tjmc: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2017
Bro just forget the thing wey din happen and move in.
bitrhyme:

Those are not his pictures i can show you endless pics exactly like this, where is the motherfucker in those pics?
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by bitrhyme(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2017
tjmc:
Bro just forget the thing wey din happen and move in.

Satanism is real bro and all those things you read on joyofsatan.com happens, i was once a member of grail message, there i learnt about the power of dreams and our thoughts, just that i don't always have the time and environment for meditations and bro they don't mess with spirituality, i met a boy of 13 in a grail center and guess what? he could read minds. He just sits with you and discusses with you based on what you are thinking. If you really want to get something meaningful out of satanism and you are sure you have the time and environment quit discussing it with people focus on your inner mind and get your facts from that site or your guardian daemon only. Typing it on a social site only leaves you weak and confused, nobody can help you better than your inner being and your GD they have lived on this world longer than all our ancestors put together. be wise

1 Like

Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by tjmc: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2017
I really appreciate this advice

bitrhyme:

Satanism is real bro and all those things you read on joyofsatan.com happens, i was once a member of grail message, there i learnt about the power of dreams and our thoughts, just that i don't always have the time and environment for meditations and bro they don't mess with spirituality, i met a boy of 13 in a grail center and guess what? he could read minds. He just sits with you and discusses with you based on what you are thinking. If you really want to get something meaningful out of satanism and you are sure you have the time and environment quit discussing it with people focus on your inner mind and get your facts from that site or your guardian daemon only. Typing it on a social site only leaves you weak and confused, nobody can help you better than your inner being and your GD they have lived on this world longer than all our ancestors put together. be wise
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by terrezo2002(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2017
tjmc:
Pls I have tried several methods of activating my pineal gland or better still third eye.
I watched a video on YouTube of a small girl whose third eye was activated by a guru and would seek such too.
Do 7 days dry fasting. There is no reward without sacrifice. Be careful, your desires can bring in demonic influence into your life. Whatever you seek is in Jesus Christ. The Holy Spirit gives gifts as He wills. The level of your hunger for God determines your filling of anointing.
Go God's way and not some GURUS. In God's way, it is a win win. You have power and you are qualified for heaven if you also live a righteous life. Shalom

1 Like

Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by terrezo2002(m): 2:09pm On Sep 26, 2017
Demigods666:
bitrhyme and if you think money is my problem, you are high.
Ritualist. Police will catch up with you someday
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by bitrhyme(m): 5:19pm On Sep 26, 2017
[quote author=terrezo2002 post=60849060]
Ritualist. Police will catch up with you someday[/]

terrezo you are just promoting the bastard, does he know what it entails to perform a ritual, he is just a tout looking for cheap means of changing his torn jean trouser and faded t-shirts if he has any, Just don't bother yourself with the promotion allow him to drink his garri in peace inside that forest in warri, Does he know what money is all about, i bet that kidpriest demigods666 still lives and feeds from charity
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by tjmc: 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2017
Whether yahoo or no yahoo are their govt not milking us Nigerians. If they rob our country we rob their people too

Chaclaitmilk:

1 Like

Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by hadow(m): 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2017
tjmc:
if i may ask y do u nid it opnd
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by cjfbn: 2:04am On Sep 28, 2017
bitrhyme:

you lie.
From your quote, you imply that adherents of grail message of which I am one support Satanism. WRONG.
VERY WRONG.
Please stop misleading people.
This is just shallow and repugnant.
The thread is not worth my time but now you mentioned Grail message, which center exactly did you visit?
Scammer
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by bitrhyme(m): 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2017
cjfbn:
you lie.
From your quote, you imply that adherents of grail message of which I am one support Satanism. WRONG.
VERY WRONG.
Please stop misleading people.
This is just shallow and repugnant.
The thread is not worth my time but now you mentioned Grail message, which center exactly did you visit?
Scammer

Abdurashin does not believe in satanism but don't get me wrong i said i was once with grail message but no longer brother try and read the post very well before you attacking, and the issue of the boy who could read minds, that was at grail center madalla in abuja that was the place yes. And let me challenge you with this although am no longer with grail movement i have seen something that i think suits my lifestyle, if you are with grail movement and you have not yet discovered your gift, and the powers of your mind ie projecting thoughtforms then my brother am very sorry you are just warming their seats. you can confirm from any cross bearer or wise one. Thank you. And for calling me a scammer, Thank you too.
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by Nostradamus: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
cool
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by Nostradamus: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
Sarassin:

Hello Nostradamus You are getting headaches because you are trying to vibrate your pineal gland directly in order to activate the so-called third eye. There is a sequence to it and unless you do it in the proper order you will stunt your spiritual growth, assuming that is why you are seeking to do this.

Your chakras must be opened in sequence, from the lowest to the highest in that order.
i always work on my entire chakras,i even do hatha yoga(i engage in satanic power meditations),i start from the root chakra(the only sign i noticed while working on the root chakra was one night while chanting the mantra 'laum' with my hands folded in the mudra indicated in the meditation,my hands suddenly seem to get warm-a sudden and sharp increase in the temperature of my folded hands,i became afraid and later went to sleep,i had a dream but i forgot it when i woke up),is there any way to stop the headache?(headache is not the only sign i experience,i do feel some sensations on my forehead,also when am chanting i always feel my chakras but whenever i get to the heart chakra,that area is always with burning sensation,a popular satanist here on nairaland told me that the throat chakra is blocked and that's why i experience difficulty with the heart,meditating on the crown chakra also bring headache,i have stopped working on the crown now,will continue when am a little bit opened)
Re: I Need My Third Eye Activated by thoth: 5:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
Opening your third eye is actually easy, if the seeker is igbo i can guide him since that is the path i know of, the problem though is that most young people won't be able to keep the "don'ts" of spirituality.
like someone said, everything you need to awaken your spiritual might is within you, all you need is discipline and maintaining purity of mind till you get going.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tribute to Pastor Bimbo Odukoya / Factors Affecting Church Growth / Islamophobia And The Hypocrisy Of Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.