Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,679 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me (14422 Views)

My 4-Year-Old Daughter Keeps Telling Mysterious Stories About Her Past Life / Ghana Woman Slaps Husband On Live Radio For Revealing She Keeps Faeces In Room / My Husband Keeps Looking At Other Women, Winks At My Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 23, 2017
iyisco2001:

Be strong.

Thank you
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Cannicus: 1:41pm On Oct 25, 2017
tollahni:

Thank you

Can't remember if you mentioned it, but does Kay know you are expecting?
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 3:30pm On Oct 25, 2017
Cannicus:

Can't remember if you mentioned it, but does Kay know you are expecting?

No he doesnt
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by iyisco2001(m): 3:39pm On Oct 25, 2017
Maybe you should tell him.
Am just saying, but it all depends on if you wanna have more than one kid connected to him.
I dont think its gonna be easy for you to raise two kids all alone by yourself.
tollahni:
No he doesnt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by eniolorunfe: 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2017
tollahni:

No he doesnt

Why not? Madam! Play this to your advantage... Use it to win your husband back. God has given you both a second chance to make your marriage work. Every marriage has its trying times, if you handle it well, both of you will come out on the other side loving each other more and your union will be stronger. Your marriage will then be like fine wine, which gets better with time. All the best! I pray it works out for you because being a single mother with 2 children ain't child's play & all hope isn't lost yet.

5 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by kaziblake(f): 10:00pm On Oct 25, 2017
tollahni:

Hi, thank u sis, my mom understands but my dad doesn't .. I 'll be fine.. thank u so much
Stay strong sis..I followed your story and thru,his mum has sole control over him but i bet you they will all come back to beg you...take care of jannelle and her unborn brother.Fin hug sis

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 26, 2017
kaziblake:
Stay strong sis..I followed your story and thru,his mum has sole control over him but i bet you they will all come back to beg you...take care of jannelle and her unborn brother.Fin hug sis

Thank u sister, now I think.its going to be a boy, because everyone is saying brother..lol.. thank u once again smiley

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 6:08am On Oct 26, 2017
eniolorunfe:

Why not? Madam! Play this to your advantage... Use it to win your husband back. God has given you both a second chance to make your marriage work. Every marriage has its trying times, if you handle it well, both of you will come out on the other side loving each other more and your union will be stronger. Your marriage will then be like fine wine, which gets better with time. All the best! I pray it works out for you because being a single mother with 2 children ain't child's play & all hope isn't lost yet.

Thank u dear, I understand everything..

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 04, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 3:29am On Nov 05, 2017
MilitaryControl:

You left Janelle alone with a Male doctor? And she came out crying? What happened indoors you can not tell?
When will parents stop being careless and pay attention to every details??

No it wasn't like just her and the doctor, it was a really big place and it had like a door but they were other patients there with a different doctor, but all in the same room
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 7:22am On Nov 05, 2017
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Atk1nson(m): 2:49pm On Nov 05, 2017
tollahni:

No he doesnt

I suggest you get your mum, dad and other elderly persons involved in your marriage before any reconciliation. It appears your mil has too much influence in ur family,,you need to correct that or else you will be back to this situation

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 7:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Atk1nson:

I suggest you get your mum, dad and other elderly persons involved in your marriage before any reconciliation. It appears your mil has too much influence in ur family,,you need to correct that or else you will be back to this situation

My mil is just so annoying, I don't know why she hates me so much. My dad would never get involved, he doesn't really like kay and my mom wouldn't be so understanding with my mil. It may get dirty
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by bukatyne(f): 8:01pm On Nov 05, 2017
tollahni:

My mil is just so annoying, I don't know why she hates me so much. My dad would never get involved, he doesn't really like kay and my mom wouldn't be so understanding with my mil. It may get dirty

What do you want?
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by realtalk19: 8:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Shinapraise:
after reading a lot from this forum I decided to add my own comments firstly you cannot blame your husband u should have a heart to heart talk with him explain to him why you went behind his back to do the family planning stop playing game with Your husband heart make sure u apologize 2 him that you will never do that again secondly go to his mum's house apologize for any wrong doing u have done pick the mother's clothes that are dirty wash it and should the house be dirty, go there and clean the house for the mother when you are going buy something good and tangible for the mother including his siblings if you can win the sympathy of the siblings you have won his heart because in africa you do not marry your husband you marry the family

like seriously!!! enslavement just for someone to accept u into a family. women don suffer, chai!
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 05, 2017
bukatyne:

What do you want?

What I want?
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by bukatyne(f): 9:17pm On Nov 05, 2017
tollahni:

What I want?

Yes, what do you want?
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 05, 2017

1 Like

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Atk1nson(m): 10:34pm On Nov 05, 2017
tollahni:

There is a reason why African families see marriage as a union between families more than a union between individuals. Your MIL is taking advantage of d absence of any counter influence to domineer ur marriage. You need to make it clear that she has to stay clear of unnecessary interference in ur marriage and have other family member on-board when "dealing" with her. There will likely be some ruckus but once d dust settles she'll get the message and stay clear. I had wanted to make this comment from the first time I found your thread and complain about it MIL. She holds too much influence over your home, you need to man-up and cut her influence down, what's the worst that can happen? You've already about lost your marriage and with her calling the shots you'll continue to be at her mercy.

Also, I advise you to avoid any secret reconciliation with ur husband if at all you choose to go back, reconciliation should be in presence of key family members from both sides and it should be clear in what terms you are reconciling.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 06, 2017
MilitaryControl:

Yes what do you want?

Do you want to go back to him or stay single......

If you want him back, the first thing is an extensive dialogue where you thrash all issues and decide on your decisions together going forward.....You can make a list beforehand of all the items you want to discuss so you don't forget.

You have not even heard his own side of the story on how it happened have you?

Of course I want to go back to him.. his own side of the story? Lol
Re: My Husband Keeps Avoiding Me by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 06, 2017
Atk1nson:

There is a reason why African families see marriage as a union between families more than a union between individuals. Your MIL is taking advantage of d absence of any counter influence to domineer ur marriage. You need to make it clear that she has to stay clear of unnecessary interference in ur marriage and have other family member on-board when "dealing" with her. There will likely be some ruckus but once d dust settles she'll get the message and stay clear. I had wanted to make this comment from the first time I found your thread and complain about it MIL. She holds too much influence over your home, you need to man-up and cut her influence down, what's the worst that can happen? You've already about lost your marriage and with her calling the shots you'll continue to be at her mercy.

Also, I advise you to avoid any secret reconciliation with ur husband if at all you choose to go back, reconciliation should be in presence of key family members from both sides and it should be clear in what terms you are reconciling.

Thank u sir, I understand

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Husband Calls Police Emergency Line To Report His Wife's Loud Snoring / The Challenges Of Being The 1st Child / At What Age Did You Stop Bathing Outside??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.