Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,392 members, 7,808,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:13 AM

Lady Catches 17 Yr Old Girl In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Naked (PHOTOS) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Catches 17 Yr Old Girl In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Naked (PHOTOS) (8584 Views)

Woman Caught Lady In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Unclad (photos) / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Catches 17 Yr Old Girl In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Naked (PHOTOS) by Abiee: 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2017
She caught this 17 yr old girl in bed with her husband, She beat her up, tore her clothes and stripped her naked. (Pictured)

Is this right or wrong?

Below are the comments made:

I hate when women catch their husband cheating and turn to the female….what then happens after you beat her up? You go back to marrying the cheat or what?

Lady catches 17 Yr Old Girl In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Naked (PHOTOS)
If you catch your husband cheating, take a picture as proof, and if you can’t stay, divorce him on the ground of infidelity….

I blame her husband and is a useless husband ,how can you allow your wife do such things, since he knows that is the one have fault

Maybe she herself had ever slept with another woman’s husband too.

Maybe that woman is reaping what she did when she was a teenager.

If you sleep with another man’s wife; someone else would sleep with your wife,

If you sleep with another woman’s husband; someone else would sleep with your husband.

If you sleep with someone’s daughter; someone else would also sleep with your daughter.

That’s the law of Karma!

That woman need to be questioned..if she had being carrying out her duty as a wife, I ...................

See the PHOTOS And Read More
Here:;:
http://www.eduandgist.com/2017/09/22/lady-catches-17-yr-old-girl-bed-husband-strips-naked-photos/

1 Like

Re: Lady Catches 17 Yr Old Girl In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Naked (PHOTOS) by Abiee: 7:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Abiee:
She caught this 17 yr old girl in bed with her husband, She beat her up, tore her clothes and stripped her naked. (Pictured)

Is this right or wrong?

Below are the comments made:

I hate when women catch their husband cheating and turn to the female….what then happens after you beat her up? You go back to marrying the cheat or what?

If you catch your husband cheating, take a picture as proof, and if you can’t stay, divorce him on the ground of infidelity….

I blame her husband and is a useless husband ,how can you allow your wife do such things, since he knows that is the one have fault

Maybe she herself had ever slept with another woman’s husband too.

Maybe that woman is reaping what she did when she was a teenager.

If you sleep with another man’s wife; someone else would sleep with your wife,

If you sleep with another woman’s husband; someone else would sleep with your husband.

If you sleep with someone’s daughter; someone else would also sleep with your daughter.

That’s the law of Karma!

That woman need to be questioned..if she had being carrying out her duty as a wife, I ...................

See the PHOTOS And Read More
Here:;:
http://www.eduandgist.com/2017/09/22/lady-catches-17-yr-old-girl-bed-husband-strips-naked-photos/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Lady Catches 17 Yr Old Girl In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Naked (PHOTOS) by Josephjnr(m): 7:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
Wahala dey o.
Re: Lady Catches 17 Yr Old Girl In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Naked (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
A 17 year old child that should be preparing for her tertiary education.

Na person husband she wan dey climb. Na wa o.
Re: Lady Catches 17 Yr Old Girl In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Naked (PHOTOS) by Papiikush: 7:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Someone will just cook superStory and start calling the mods.

Believe the shìt at your own peril

4 Likes

Re: Lady Catches 17 Yr Old Girl In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Naked (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
angry
Re: Lady Catches 17 Yr Old Girl In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Naked (PHOTOS) by Kowor(f): 7:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
17?? Na wa o.
Re: Lady Catches 17 Yr Old Girl In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Naked (PHOTOS) by dotunbekro06(m): 1:54am On Sep 23, 2017
page not found

Call your police OP

Mrcheew
Re: Lady Catches 17 Yr Old Girl In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Naked (PHOTOS) by joelens007(m): 2:47am On Sep 23, 2017
things dey happen
Re: Lady Catches 17 Yr Old Girl In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Naked (PHOTOS) by jericco1(m): 6:39am On Sep 23, 2017
At her age
Re: Lady Catches 17 Yr Old Girl In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Naked (PHOTOS) by Johnpaul01: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2017
If I am d wife, d kind slap I will land on the girls soft cheek ehn, even Ifeanyi ubah will hail me as "The real slapper"
Re: Lady Catches 17 Yr Old Girl In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Naked (PHOTOS) by Destinychild263(m): 9:35am On Sep 23, 2017
Abiee:

Lalasticlala Mynd44
abeg...any body know the wedsite I can download nigeria movies ..
Re: Lady Catches 17 Yr Old Girl In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Naked (PHOTOS) by femi4: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2017
kennygee:
A 17 year old child that should be preparing for her tertiary education.

Na person husband she wan dey climb. Na wa o.
its called fantasy grin
Re: Lady Catches 17 Yr Old Girl In Bed With Her Husband, Strips Her Naked (PHOTOS) by muller101(m): 12:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Starting early in life. It's not bad you know.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Goes On A Date, Unclad, Without Her Date Noticing (photos) / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Tell Me What Killed Your Feelings For Someone You Were Madly In Love With?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.