Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:02 AM

I Have Got A Real Quick Question For Someone Here ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Have Got A Real Quick Question For Someone Here ? (552 Views)

Legitimate Ways To Make Money Online Real Quick / I Just Opened A Business And Got A Salary Work I'm Confused / Stop Here I Have A Quick Question ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Got A Real Quick Question For Someone Here ? by dannyreports(m): 7:22pm On Sep 22, 2017
I have got real quick question for someone here , if you had the opportunity to have joined MTN some 14yrs ago , and become one of its partners , would you have advantage of it ? , if you would have done so , then listen obviously that opportunity is gone , but there is a new opportunity in the telecoms industry , that has actually done in 6months what it took MTN 5years to do , it is even more because MTN has not been able to achieve!!! , what that opportunity has done till date . I am one of the first to be associated with this brand, making me a proud partner with 600 network service providers and availability in 143+ countries making money on all sides , I don't think any telecoms company in the world has been able to dare that!!! , and so I am extending this opportunity to a few entrepreneurs only , if you want to be part of this ? , just reach me on WhatsApp , call or text , or inbox 08080653346. We can also meet in Warri city tomorrow , only that you reach me so I can get you an invite , because the event is strictly by invitation. See you there !!!
Re: I Have Got A Real Quick Question For Someone Here ? by amrichy(m): 7:44pm On Sep 22, 2017
a wise man once told me that if a story sounds too good to be true, then i should be skeptical about believing it. i wil apply that wisdom here
Re: I Have Got A Real Quick Question For Someone Here ? by dannyreports(m): 8:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
amrichy:
a wise man once told me that if a story sounds too good to be true, then i should be skeptical about believing it. i wil apply that wisdom here

You do thorough research , its good to be skeptical , but know that there is nothing impossible in this age , we are in , open your eyes and your mind and see , all you are seeing today , where impossible long time ago , but its no longer that way .
Re: I Have Got A Real Quick Question For Someone Here ? by dannyreports(m): 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2017
It looks like

Re: I Have Got A Real Quick Question For Someone Here ? by dannyreports(m): 11:46pm On Sep 28, 2017
A company has come with a mission to create wealth via the telecoms , E-commerce , Travel and Hospitality industries , by a providing a system , that will make ordinary people be able to retire to a lifetime of wealth , secrets that the banks , network service providers have used to take money away from us , you will be given a system to operate in their capacities and deliver their services and more and earn from 140+ countries , via our affiliation with 600 network service providers , and 57000 merchant services , aeeessible on over 6 billion mobile phones.

If you had access to such a value chain , how would you feel ? If you are an entrepreneur and you understand what this means for you , you can either inbox me , or reach me on WhatsApp via +2348080653346.
Re: I Have Got A Real Quick Question For Someone Here ? by dannyreports(m): 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
This is Absolutely *Unbelievable* but *True* , there is a system you can own , that will give you the ability to earn , while doing these ; web browsing , bill payments , socializing , buying airtime or data , money transfers , flight ticket bookings , accommodation booking , shopping online , etc , via your mobile phones . The system created by this Technology company is founded on the principle of making life easier by creating a platform where individuals can earn on what they do every day with their Mobile phone. Our plan with this system , is to offer our partners access to render over 57,000 merchant services , operational in more than 140 countries , with the partnership of 600 network service providers .

If you have a platform , that renders those services mentioned above , how many people do you know that , use them on a daily basis ? And how much could you earn servicing them and other people in 145 countries who don't know you , but use them ?. If you understand what I explained now , and you want to know more , kindly drop your WhatsApp number only .
AIM : It is to get people exposed to endless possibilities with the opportunity to offer to those who believe in “sense-based” business system and a fast-paced business platform to build their fortune and live life on their own terms with the use of their mobile phone.

(1) (Reply)

Intensive Home Tutor / Why Innoson Withdrew His Fundamental Human Rights Case Against EFCC / A Friend Of Mine Needs Advice On How To Get Her SIGMA Pension

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.