Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:00 PM

I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick (4735 Views)

I Swear She Seduced Me In My Barbing Shop...see Cctv / I Swear, Sperm Plus Happiness Is Good” – Lady Mocks Her Madam / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick by jonaifame22(m): 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2017
Yanga dey sleep trouble wake am goes a popular proverb in the pidgin language, honestly dis week was a very sour week for me as regards my business, at least before fridays, I would have saved some good amount of money then over weekend, the climax of the profit'll come and I'll round up everything and then put it in my gtbank account on monday morningn and then go to my church account in zenith bank to drop my tithe.
But all through dis year dis very week was somehow I've never seen it before like dis cos my customers didn't turn up, thank God for my other business which is cd sales, I would have had to wthdraw frm my account to take care of mself if not for the profit made frm the cd's,but today was good, I've already saved up something from barbing, buh my pain is this , I took out one of my cds for sale and I was watching on my big tv when this guy and dis pretty gal came in and they browsed through my collection and they picked 8 movies and payed and asked the gal to choose the one she wants frm the 8 and leave the rest and go then the guy left to the other shop to play "sheju" my naijabet guys will understand.

So it was me and the gal, I dnt know maybe it was my AC's cooling effect that soothed her lovely chocolate skin that made her refuse to leave jus like a stubborn pimple on the face of a person who ate groundnut, then she started lookn at my collections , I wanted to enter the gal, buh I felt I should respect the guy who brought her according to the brotherhood code, real niggers will understand.

Then she struck a conversation wth me, telling me of the movies she's watched, I listened, she was so calm like a river and she occasionally smiled revealing her white teeth to me as if I'm a dentist, chai, the woman wrapper part of me awoke like leafs on a three during summer as a matter of fact the wrapper stretched in It's full lenght, my heart leaped for joy like a cripple that has just been healed in pastor chris oyakhilome's healing program, I was carried away by her warmth and smiles like a victim of a kidnapper, I wanted to tell her that I've seen her before in the area, buh I felt I didn't want to make her feel like I had my eyes on her before her coming to my place,so we chatted and before long, she opened my drawer and was checkn my stuffs and then I was jus imagining that she has audacity, I like her for that, she even offered to help me clean up my place, which I declined, so along the line when she's gisting she'll touch me occasionally. So the guy came back and they left.

Then today she came dis evening I was surprised to see her, but the happiness in my sinful heart can be likened to the joy that pupils feel when they are in a boring class and they hear the sound of the closing bell,and so we smiled and she started chatting wth me, she asked me to shapen her eyebrow and she started telling me of one of the cd's she watched "hell baby". The cloth she wore revealed her cleaveage, well her breasts are fairly big, if her breasts are to be converted to an Examination answer sheet and they are given to me to mark, then I will award her breast "B" cos it's full like the moon announcing the celebration of new yam festival, then I asked her of her name she told me "Emily" so we watched the movie I was watching "kong skull island" then I cracked a joke and she laughed and then her hand rested on my body as she laughed, chai. My dick wanted to make it's presence felt so it began to harden like a cold pap hardening to "eko" or "agidi" our shoulders rubbed each other and my prick finally reached it's full charging capacity as it stood as if it had something important to say to me and the gal, honestly I was praying customers should not come yet until she goes, but unfortunately one of my customers came and she waited till I was through and bade me farewell

She's killing me slowly, her body Is calling out to me like an agege bread seller calling out to her buyers in the morning ,her breasts are speaking some language that only my ears can understand, her breast is asking me "if I have what it takes to chart her course to a pleasurable end if I get to lay her on my bed like my bedsheet,and her soft body is askn me if I have wat it takes to smooch it and make it feel some fire.

I'm hopeful, when I'm wth a gal my brain is at it's optimal performance, my humble self and the spirit of lust are planning something, very soon I'll land her in my room like she's a new electric gadget,I will peel her clothes frm her body like she's an orange,I will squeeze her breasts like the paper use to wrap akara balls that has jus been eatn and the paper abt. to be disposed,I'll climb on her like she's a palm wine tree......while I ram my noble dick in2 her young female pvssy

3 Likes

Re: I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:16pm On Sep 22, 2017
How will you make sales when pussy is all you think

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick by CaptainSALAZAR: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2017
undecided
Re: I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick by rosalieene(f): 9:30pm On Sep 22, 2017
so what's the head and tail of this epistle?

1 Like

Re: I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick by Monaco2(m): 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2017

9 Likes

Re: I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick by jakandeola(m): 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2017
rosalieene:
banana fall on u

3 Likes

Re: I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick by jonaifame22(m): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
How will you make sales when pussy is all you think
what do you know?
Re: I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2017
jonaifame22:
what do you know?
How to make money tongue
Re: I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick by jonaifame22(m): 10:24pm On Sep 22, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
How to make money tongue
wat business are u in2?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick by Oluwasaeon(m): 10:35pm On Sep 22, 2017
jonaifame22:
wat business are u in2?

Re: I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick by jonaifame22(m): 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
Oluwasaeon:
alright.
Re: I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick by corkshell9090: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2017
bro sex is not everything, you can change your pattern,fill free to visit www.Newslove.com for proper instructions... thanks.
Re: I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick by NigerDeltan(m): 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2017
rosalieene:
Oh! Baby u are here already grin
Re: I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick by Nobody: 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2017
I pity your life..
Re: I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick by jonaifame22(m): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2017
sekxy:
I pity your life..
pls don't
Re: I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick by Jagermeister(m): 4:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
jonaifame22:
Yanga dey sleep trouble wake am goes a popular proverb in the pidgin language, honestly dis week was a very sour week for me as regards my business, at least before fridays, I would have saved some good amount of money then over weekend, the climax of the profit'll come and I'll round up everything and then put it in my gtbank account on monday morningn and then go to my church account in zenith bank to drop my tithe.
But all through dis year dis very week was somehow I've never seen it before like dis cos my customers didn't turn up, thank God for my other business which is cd sales, I would have had to wthdraw frm my account to take care of mself if not for the profit made frm the cd's,but today was good, I've already saved up something from barbing, buh my pain is this , I took out one of my cds for sale and I was watching on my big tv when this guy and dis pretty gal came in and they browsed through my collection and they picked 8 movies and payed and asked the gal to choose the one she wants frm the 8 and leave the rest and go then the guy left to the other shop to play "sheju" my naijabet guys will understand.

So it was me and the gal, I dnt know maybe it was my AC's cooling effect that soothed her lovely chocolate skin that made her refuse to leave jus like a stubborn pimple on the face of a person who ate groundnut, then she started lookn at my collections , I wanted to enter the gal, buh I felt I should respect the guy who brought her according to the brotherhood code, real niggers will understand.

Then she struck a conversation wth me, telling me of the movies she's watched, I listened, she was so calm like a river and she occasionally smiled revealing her white teeth to me as if I'm a dentist, chai, the woman wrapper part of me awoke like leafs on a three during summer as a matter of fact the wrapper stretched in It's full lenght, my heart leaped for joy like a cripple that has just been healed in pastor chris oyakhilome's healing program, I was carried away by her warmth and smiles like a victim of a kidnapper, I wanted to tell her that I've seen her before in the area, buh I felt I didn't want to make her feel like I had my eyes on her before her coming to my place,so we chatted and before long, she opened my drawer and was checkn my stuffs and then I was jus imagining that she has audacity, I like her for that, she even offered to help me clean up my place, which I declined, so along the line when she's gisting she'll touch me occasionally. So the guy came back and they left.

Then today she came dis evening I was surprised to see her, but the happiness in my sinful heart can be likened to the joy that pupils feel when they are in a boring class and they hear the sound of the closing bell,and so we smiled and she started chatting wth me, she asked me to shapen her eyebrow and she started telling me of one of the cd's she watched "hell baby". The cloth she wore revealed her cleaveage, well her breasts are fairly big, if her breasts are to be converted to an Examination answer sheet and they are given to me to mark, then I will award her breast "B" cos it's full like the moon announcing the celebration of new yam festival, then I asked her of her name she told me "Emily" so we watched the movie I was watching "kong skull island" then I cracked a joke and she laughed and then her hand rested on my body as she laughed, chai. My dick wanted to make it's presence felt so it began to harden like a cold pap hardening to "eko" or "agidi" our shoulders rubbed each other and my prick finally reached it's full charging capacity as it stood as if it had something important to say to me and the gal, honestly I was praying customers should not come yet until she goes, but unfortunately one of my customers came and she waited till I was through and bade me farewell

She's killing me slowly, her body Is calling out to me like an agege bread seller calling out to her buyers in the morning ,her breasts are speaking some language that only my ears can understand, her breast is asking me "if I have what it takes to chart her course to a pleasurable end if I get to lay her on my bed like my bedsheet,and her soft body is askn me if I have wat it takes to smooch it and make it feel some fire.

I'm hopeful, when I'm wth a gal my brain is at it's optimal performance, my humble self and the spirit of lust are planning something, very soon I'll land her in my room like she's a new electric gadget,I will peel her clothes frm her body like she's an orange,I will squeeze her breasts like the paper use to wrap akara balls that has jus been eatn and the paper abt. to be disposed,I'll climb on her like she's a palm wine tree......while I ram my noble dick in2 her young female pvssy

Bloody Idiot.

Funny AF.
Re: I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick by jonaifame22(m): 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
rosalieene:
wetin u wan use the head and tail do, sey u wan cook peppersoup ni?
Re: I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick by jonaifame22(m): 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
cool
Re: I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick by jonaifame22(m): 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jagermeister:

Bloody Idiot.
Funny AF.
Re: I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick by jonaifame22(m): 8:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
cool
Re: I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick by jonaifame22(m): 8:35pm On Sep 25, 2017
grin
Re: I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick by jonaifame22(m): 9:21pm On Sep 26, 2017
Re: I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick by jonaifame22(m): 9:13pm On Sep 30, 2017
cool
Re: I Swear, She Must Feel D Wrath Of My Dick by jonaifame22(m): 10:15pm On Jan 16, 2018

(1) (Reply)

I Feel My Husband Doesnt Love Me / Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? / Guys Can To Do This For Your Girlfriend Or Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.