Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,933 members, 7,806,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

What Is Taking It So Long? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Taking It So Long? (697 Views)

I Think This Stuff In My Mouth Is Taking Too Long To Heal / EBOLA DRUG: 5 Reasons The Experimental New
cure Will Take So Long To Get To Sick / What Is Taking It So Long? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Taking It So Long? by Cockie: 3:17pm On Mar 03, 2010
Few weeks ago,i did a erectile discharge analysis and the result shows i have staph aureus and also the drug it was sensitive and resistant to.The only symptom i have is the penile discharge and it only happen during bowel movement.I have taken drugs prescribed and still on with it yet i still do notice this discharge.Can penile discharge lead to infertility? Is there any herbal way to treat this?

(1) (Reply)

Are You Obese? Do You Want To Loose Weight? Here Are Simple Weight Loss Solution / How To Lose Weight: 10 Effective Steps To A Great Body / PLEASE HELP,I need some Flesh Or Weight On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.