Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? (7080 Views)

Reaction As Boy Who Moved Many With His Campaign Speech Loses Election (Videos) / What Difficult Truth Did You Finally Accept / After 5 Attempts Of Writing Jamb, I Finally Gain Admission- Nigerian Lady. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by holuwajobar(m): 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2017
let us know your reaction once you gain admission into the university... will you give testimony or wah?... jez tell us your mind

visit www.admissiontipz..com < A Home For All Admission Seekers> for admissionTipz you will need for a successful admission

Cc: lalasticlala
Fynestboi
Mynd44

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by zephry(m): 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2017
I go slap soldier for barracks

7 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by holuwajobar(m): 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2017
zephry:
i dy ur back.... buh Go alone

5 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by zephry(m): 11:15pm On Sep 22, 2017
holuwajobar:
i dy ur back.... buh Go alone
no o
I need a wing man
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:41pm On Sep 22, 2017
lol.....I will slap Army General....Nltaliban gonna be in the forefront while I follow him at a far distance sha......

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by Nltaliban(m): 11:49pm On Sep 22, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
lol.....I will slap Army General....Nltaliban gonna be in the forefront while I follow him at a far distance sha......
grin grin

Soldier kwanu?.. That's when you will know we have different types of slaps...

Holuwajobar, abeg mention those ui guys for here jare

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by oldfoolnigger(m): 11:55pm On Sep 22, 2017
Nltaliban:
grin grin
Soldier kwanu?.. That's when you will know we have different types of slaps...

Holuwajobar, abeg mention those ui guys for here jare

hahaha. such forms of slaps we have got: piapiapia. kpotokpot. gbamtigba.. lolz

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by holuwajobar(m): 6:52am On Sep 23, 2017
ajet001
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by holuwajobar(m): 6:55am On Sep 23, 2017
oldfoolnigger:
i will be at ur back.... jez to defend u ni ooo.. far far back
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by Nltaliban(m): 6:57am On Sep 23, 2017
oldfoolnigger:

hahaha.
such forms of slaps we have got:
piapiapia.
kpotokpot.
gbamtigba..
lolz
grin grin grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by lilmax(m): 7:19am On Sep 23, 2017
finally? admission is that hard?

got admitted at 15, finished 19.....it's a shame finally is used in same line with admission

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by DanielsParker(m): 7:36am On Sep 23, 2017
would have loved to comment but unfortunately I'm not seeking for admission
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by Naijashortcode(m): 7:37am On Sep 23, 2017
Ok
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by oyewolestephen(m): 7:38am On Sep 23, 2017
after 7yrs of salivation, for me it would be a Pyrrhic victory therefore doesn't worth any form of celebrating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by free2ryhme: 7:38am On Sep 23, 2017
holuwajobar:
let us know your reaction once you gain admission into the university... will you give testimony or wah?... jez tell us your mind

visit www.admissiontipz..com < A Home For All Admission Seekers> for admissionTipz you will need for a successful admission

Fynestboi
Mynd44

People are getting admission into Ivy league schools, private university, public university, universities overseas and we didn't hear nor read that they are reacting like chemical

how old are you

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by Micheezy7(m): 7:38am On Sep 23, 2017
Na to thank my oga @ the top wink
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by Pweetyjuddy(f): 7:39am On Sep 23, 2017
Once like that..was very happy
But now a graduate..its really worth a testimony

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by oyewolestephen(m): 7:39am On Sep 23, 2017
zephry:
den you go die instantly for barrack
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by jhorjhor: 7:41am On Sep 23, 2017
I will run to the southeast and dance like a python grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by free2ryhme: 7:41am On Sep 23, 2017
holuwajobar:

Fynestboi
Mynd44

why do you what to know new undergraduates reaction are they chemicals

go check reactions with chemicals not human beings

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by GdexFolami(m): 7:42am On Sep 23, 2017
I go tighten my schedule to giving God more thanks. He only is worthy of praises.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by drlaykay(m): 7:42am On Sep 23, 2017
I wasn't happy when I woke up in the morning and I was congratulated by my siblings and mum. They had got a call from the campus the previous night that informed them I had been admitted.
No special feelings, something instantly told me that I was in for another serious challenge in life due to things I have heard about medicine.

The only time that I was happy, I nearly went crazy sef, was when I saw my post ume result to have scored 72%. And I was sure unilag admission was based on merit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 23, 2017
Jambites
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by shegzan(m): 7:44am On Sep 23, 2017
Hmm...
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by skimmy005: 7:54am On Sep 23, 2017
I go host party I swear, carry DJ buy drinks rent ashawo etc
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by whizpa(m): 7:58am On Sep 23, 2017
holuwajobar:

Fynestboi
Mynd44

All these nonsense writing just grinds my gears. You better start writing properly when you eventually gain that admission.

5 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by Dalyjay(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2017
yeah, I will so happy and I will be grateful to God

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by holuwajobar(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2017
whizpa:

All these nonsense writing just grinds my gears. You better start writing properly when you eventually gain that admission.
ok boss
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by AONE555(m): 8:13am On Sep 23, 2017
I will try everything possible to be the VC

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by SEEDORF441(m): 8:26am On Sep 23, 2017
I will buy iPhone 8 for this op
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? by Charmin1(f): 8:31am On Sep 23, 2017
Please lf you applied UNN and you are given admission, don't jump up please.
If you jump, you will throw away the dignity of man and immediately you are done with registration, your journey to restoring the dignity of man begins with term paper.
Warning : you will not restore this dignity until you jump again and students pour you water after your last paper.

Cee 2017

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which University Is The Most Biased When Admitting Students / A Story That Ends With The Statement: I Wish I Had Listened To My Parents / Why was Jamb Not Conducted In 1996?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.