Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:32 AM

Six Ways To Keep Your Guy Soaring Hot With Love And Admiration - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Six Ways To Keep Your Guy Soaring Hot With Love And Admiration (483 Views)

I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage / I'm Struggling With Love In My Marriage / Six Ways Men Can Escape Poverty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Six Ways To Keep Your Guy Soaring Hot With Love And Admiration by fumisko(f): 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2017
Here are six basic ways to keep your man soaring hot with love and admiration.
Ladies...it's better to get it right than to keep loving a man in the same way you would naturally feel loved. Remember he was created different from you and way more masculine...so something different would have to work for him...read...get enlightened and stop getting it wrong continuously
N.B In addition, please and please never be with a man you know you can't respect I beg you..so here we go
http://diaryofalovergirl..com.ng
Re: Six Ways To Keep Your Guy Soaring Hot With Love And Admiration by Kseafresh: 12:51am On Sep 23, 2017
la click la menstruate
Re: Six Ways To Keep Your Guy Soaring Hot With Love And Admiration by fumisko(f): 7:24am On Sep 23, 2017
You must be very funny �

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Get The Man You Want, Even If You Feel Unlovable / Nigerian Bride Shares Photo Of Her Taking A Bottle of Champion on wedding day / Pure Honey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.