Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Tubers (yam) And Grains Market - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tubers (yam) And Grains Market (12760 Views)

A Dozen Tubers Of Yam I Bought For N7,000 In Ogun Today / Boiled Yam And Nigerian Fish Sauce / Yam And Palmoil Sauce. Village Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by Bibings(f): 10:15pm On Jul 20, 2018
Kindly add me to the WhatsApp group. Thank you.
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by kallsy: 10:15am On Jul 28, 2018
Bibings:
Kindly add me to the WhatsApp group. Thank you.

I don't have your contacts, my contacts are up
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by kallsy: 2:24pm On Oct 03, 2018
Good Afternoon All,

Update on said 500% Melon ROI.

We purchased @ the rate of #13,300 per bag. After 1 month the price appreciates to #31,500-32,000. The reason why it increased over 100% is as result of speculation and people who purchase to store.

After the pressure it later came down to #24,500 presently. We have gaining approx. 100% ROI.

We will post on resent discussion on Maize which will give us 100% ROI.

Thanks.
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by omo17(m): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
kallsy:

Add me pls
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by omo17(m): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2018
kallsy:

Add me pls
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by kelsidengkucio(m): 9:42pm On Oct 05, 2018
Pls add me
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by omo17(m): 7:46pm On Oct 06, 2018
Abeg add me na
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by Ysquare98: 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2018
08109854380....add me pls
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by Oluwatemilorun(f): 5:53pm On Oct 07, 2018
Pls add me to the whatsapp group, 08062370535
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by kelsidengkucio(m): 9:06pm On Oct 07, 2018
08133438283 add
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by kallsy: 12:58pm On Oct 08, 2018
Good Afternoon All,

We done are discussion on possible ROI on Maize and the Update we be posted here.

To people that requested to be added, SORRY for not doing so immediately.

To Join Tubers & Grains is free but please specify which group. See the following Groups .

A. Tubers & Grains Market:
Here we give Real Time Market (Price) Update to enable member to know the present condition of Agricultural products.
Advantages :1. Sellers can update the price of they goods immidiately without selling below the current price.
2. People depend on us to collect data for future purposes.

3. You can purchase for home us but collective of goods.

4. Resellers on some products depend on such services.

B. Tubers & Grains Storage:
The group always look for OPPORTUNITIES is storage of commodities with good ROI and share it free or little token.

Advantages: 1. We analyze agricultural products with good ROI ( Return On Investment).

2. We store for customers and charge 30%
3. Resell product for customers.

C. Tubers & Grains Processing/Packaging:
The group and mainly to encourage ppl to add values, instead of selling raw material in Agricbiz.

Avantanges: To encourage local production.

Name: Kalu Sunday.
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by Gbadegeshin: 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2018
December is around the corner, let WHP stock your Kitchen with a payment of #1,000.
Ask me how, by chatting me up on 08033585595 for more information
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by kallsy: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
We have added values in our products by creating another group called:

*Tubers & Grains Processing & Packaging (new)*.

*Below are Oppurtunities & focus Areas of the group*

*Process & Package*:

1. Groundnut Cake:0%
2. Beans Flour :✔70% achieved.
3. Cassava Flour:√100% achieved
4. Corn Flour:√100% achieved
5. Cocoyam Flour:0%
6. Bambala Flour (Ukpa) :√100% achieved.
7. Qili-Qili ( Type: Peper, Suger, Ginger & Salt):√70%
8. Kilishe:√70% achieved
9. Melon ( Granded & Peeled Un-grounded):50%
10.Sesame Cake:0%
11. Tomato Powder or Flour:0%

*Paper/ Nylon Packaging*:

12. Paper Packaging ( see samples below ).
13. Nylon Packaging.

*Sorting:*

14.Beans (Sorted &
Packaged): 100% achieved
15. Crayfish & Oporo ( Sorted & Packaged).

These are the little value we are planning to add & added.

The Processing & Packaging group is effective & have changed the members way of thinking.

We process the products while member re-brand by packaging with they company logo etc.
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by kallsy: 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2018

Good Day All,

In effort to Re-brand & Re-focus our business or Agricultural products we're glad to announce comes 2019 Tubers & Grains will be a product of Becsunphany Nig Limited

The articles covers all we are doing in Agricultural sectors:

1. Agro-Technology
2. Food Processing/packaging
3. Storage
4. Other related activities in the sector

*Little objectives*

Come 2019, we will focus on:

1. Strategic Human Development (Agro-tech/Marketing)

We have a system *(Nigeria)* where virtually everything is not working the way it should.

In the same system *(Nigeria), we also have a Gold or equal opportunities (internet) with western countries. In view of that, we will create a passive income for unemployed & employed (all members) through "Digital Marketing Masterclass"*

2. We will create access to *markets*© starting from *Nigeria -Africa- Asia*. On achieve the ideas each member will create a passive income of about #50,000-100,000 monthly as projected.

3. Our mega ongoing Project *(Virtual Farming & agro-e-commerce )* will be launch comes next year by God's willing. Is the project that give birth to all I'm doing.

We might be slow but we will achieve it.
Akon (musician) said, Micheal Jackson worst product is the best & highly acceptable in world. No wonder it took him time to release a track. Quality & Hard work pays ( not money money money all the time).

Website: We will have something that befit our image & interactive. We're not in a hurry.

Join Us on WATS app 07030603151.
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by kallsy: 1:42pm On Jan 11, 2019
[b]*_Tubers & Grains_* Product of

```Becsunphany Nig Limited.( RC1527191``` ).
[/b]

*Here are our activities or objectives this year 2019*.

1. *Strategic Human Development (Agro-tech/Marketing)*:

This year human development will centered on Digital Marketing, Critical Thinking & Innovation. By the end of 2019, we should harnessed @ least 5 new ideas either through :
a). Observing Our environment & Social interaction.
b). Monitor future trends
c). Spotting Inefficiency
d). Get rid of middlemen
e). Find your passion
f). Experts in a certain field etc.

Aim: Empowering & Partnering with new 5 Ideas minimum.

2. *Tubers & Grains Market* product of [ Becsunphany Nig Limited ] will capture more Market on Real Time. Will create passive income of about #50,000-100,000 monthly as projected or completion of the idea.

Aim: Creating minimum of 50 employment ( Full / Part time).

3. *Tubers & Grains Processing/packaging:*
Our objective is to produce the listed items below as raw materials & Our members will re-brand & market [T&Cs applied]:

•Beans flour✔(Available)
•Yam Flour✔(Available) •Groundnuts cake, •Sesame Cake,
•Corn Flour✔
•Cassava Flour
•Melon (Peeled)
✔(available). •Tomatoes Powder
•Qili-Qili: (Types: Pepper, •Sugar, Ginger & salt).
•Kilishe: Well packaged.

*Aim: Creating Over 50 employment (direct & indirect).*

4. *Tubers & Grains Storage:* We will analyze some Commodities that has storage values & Propose ROI with Insurance Cover. Our target � is to invest at least *#50,000,000* this year (2019) against #1,200,000 without Insurance late year (2018).

Aim: Generating Over #50,000,000 (100% ROI) for Participates.

5. Our mega ongoing Project *(Virtual Farming, Smart Contract & agro-e-commerce )* : This project are facing *difficulties/challenge* as a result of the ideas behind it. The project needs another company to work out some areas which needs *funds* beyond us [Becsunphany Nig Limited ] for today. I will be done to create employment.

With Jehovah's (God/Allah) help nothing is above us.

Kalu Sunday.

Join Us on Watsapp.
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by generationz(f): 9:31am On Mar 17, 2019
kallsy:
Method of Operations

1. We have sellers of different farm produce from different location & market. They are called Purchasers. The Purchasers represent the farmers who can't speak or write English Language.

Our purchasers are numbered as:

1. Purchaser 001 or (P001)
2. Purchaser 002 or (P002) etc

The customer can determine which purchasers they prefer. It brings about competition and price reduction to minimum level.

All the payment are done through one source which will be disclose at the right time.

Save our link as you can enter market with it whenever you want and go off after purchase to avoid pictures and videos.

Thanks
Kalu Sunday

are you still in the business?
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by kallsy: 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
generationz:

are you still in the business?

We are in the market more like ever.......
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by Pinusta1: 10:30am On Apr 21, 2019
Please add my number 07036154119
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by Amanyanabo(m): 5:24pm On May 10, 2019
@kallsy can I place an order for 200 pieces of yam??
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by kallsy: 2:43pm On May 18, 2019
Amanyanabo:
@kallsy can I place an order for 200 pieces of yam??
Yes you can.
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by kallsy: 6:34am On May 24, 2019
Good Morning Nairalanders,

We will introduce new Opportunities in Our business & strive to accomplish all the objectives mentioned previously.

Last year investment was fantastic as we record 107% return on investment for our customers.

Follow us as present Analysis on Storage Commodities 2019. Join Us On Watsapp.

Thanks
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by kallsy: 5:30am On Jun 24, 2019
kallsy:
Good Afternoon All,

We done are discussion on possible ROI on Maize and the Update we be posted here.

To people that requested to be added, SORRY for not doing so immediately.

To Join Tubers & Grains is free but please specify which group. See the following Groups .

A. Tubers & Grains Market:
Here we give Real Time Market (Price) Update to enable member to know the present condition of Agricultural products.
Advantages :1. Sellers can update the price of they goods immidiately without selling below the current price.
2. People depend on us to collect data for future purposes.

3. You can purchase for home us but collective of goods.

4. Resellers on some products depend on such services.

B. Tubers & Grains Storage:
The group always look for OPPORTUNITIES is storage of commodities with good ROI and share it free or little token.

Advantages: 1. We analyze agricultural products with good ROI ( Return On Investment).

2. We store for customers and charge 30%
3. Resell product for customers.

C. Tubers & Grains Processing/Packaging:
The group and mainly to encourage ppl to add values, instead of selling raw material in Agricbiz.

Avantanges: To encourage local production.

Name: Kalu Sunday.

We achieved the project above and made 107% ROI.
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by Ezenku(m): 9:46am On Jul 02, 2019
kallsy:
Good Morning Nairalanders,

Thanks
Add me please
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by Ezenku(m): 9:47am On Jul 02, 2019
[/quote] Add me please
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by kallsy: 7:19pm On Jul 14, 2019
Dear Nairalands,

We will send a recap of our Melon Analysis here which will give good ROI.

Table of Contents :

*Melon Storage Initiative*

*Contents*

*Date:12/06/2019.*
*Time; 8:00 PM*

# Introductions To Storage Business.
~ Financial literacy

#Agriculture Opportunities.
~Farm Foundings
~Storage.
~Livestock.

# Price Determinants, Indicator for entering & exit Point.
~Local Believe
~Climate
~Crises
~Decreasing Number of Farmers.

*13/06/2019*

# Investment Processes:
~Procurement
~Storage & Tagging
~Security (Insurance & Best practices [NSPRI
])

# Projected ROI (100-150)%.
~Investment Analysis
~Unit & It's Return.

We split it to give room for questions. Prepare questions regards the topic.
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by kallsy: 9:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
*2019 Storage Business Initiatives*

*Introduction.*
The investment opportunities is from "Becsunphany Nig Limited" (RC1527191) [/i]under the umbrella of *Tubers and Grains*.

Agriculture is a sector that hold opportunities in all value chains from survival stand point.

Most times youth (graduate) makes wrong life calculation or assertion on which sector to fellow because of competitive world economy. We will get you covered as you indicate interest in Agriculture.

Agriculture Value Chain is becoming complex and interesting as new ideas are springing up in different directions and big players are joining the field ( Dangote) & Others.

The lectures comes early for us to plan and save to participate in 2019 Storage System which covers some high yield commodities like Sesame, Egusi etc.

When we talk about opportunities we talk about *Money* � / *Investment* / *Rick*/ *Future* & *Freedom* from our poor state of mind nurtured from our various Higher Learning Institutions or Environmental Accident.

Anyway, we will discuss about *"Financial Literacy" on Investment From Survival Stand Point*.

*Financial Literacy*

We will relate it to Storage System in Agriculture and consider Four Steps to break through from Modern Slavery or Financial Captivity.

1. Change of Target
2. Save 40% of income
3. Live Broke & Invest on storage.
4. Make Passive Income = Income ( Salary)

*Change of Target*:

When you change your target everything changes. In the mist of abundant, good economy and atmosphere, what do you imagine to achieve you can't achieve now?_____________________Ans.

The truth is must will remain where they are presently. Because must don't have imaginative future ,lacks innovative ideas even twisting copycat. Your paste failures is achievements for tomorrow success. Good economy and job will not guarantee Financial Success.

*Change your target � and think of passive income..... then everything changes*.

*Save 40% of Income*

Every good Plan/Idea comes with sacrifice. Sacrifice 40% of your income for tomorrow investment in any area of life for 6 month, 1 year or two..... Even when you have no idea of where to invest. Keep doing it.... when the idea comes money might not be the biggest obstacle them.

*Idea without money is half dead..... save the money task you brain, harness opportunities in your environment*.

[i]*Note*:

*Don't save too long..... If you do inflation will devalue the savings*.

*Live Broke & Invest on Storage*:

Nobody become more rich @ the point of investment rather during ROI.

*The rules*:
a). Invest on tax free or low tax sector.
b). Don't Invest on *may be* ideas or business.

Bonds, Golds, Silver, Treasuring Bill, Real Estate and Calculated Agriculture Storage are area to invest our saved 40% accumulations *from survival stand point.*

[b] *Make Passive Income = Income*[/b]

When the sustainable passive inflows becames equal to the your salary then your on exit from financial captivity or slavery.

Then gone the fear of losing your *Job* and the potential of recreating is awaken. Only then we have the � key *� to unlock Financial Success*.

Then we will never search for job rather we innovate, recreate and create employment.

Lets complain less on Government and righty govern our family / environment.

We are moving to *Agriculture Storage Opportunities* where we invest our 40% saved fund for multiplication.

Remember *" The golden groose is only good if she lay eggs"*

Contact me for full Analysis.
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by popoolaRofiat(f): 7:17am On Aug 04, 2019
Add me 08149240862
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by wealthywiseman: 6:32pm On Aug 07, 2019
Do add me too 08023104183
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by kallsy: 4:35pm On Oct 21, 2019
We Supply this local Rice @ #15,000-16,000 per bag.

We source for tons for our customers. For more information join our Real Time Market Update.

Watsapp : 07030603151

Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by sayso: 5:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
Add 09055253005 to the 3 groups
Re: Tubers (yam) And Grains Market by chrisomeday: 5:03pm On Nov 05, 2019
Pls add me on your whtsapp: 07060860759

kallsy:
*2019 Storage Business Initiatives*

*Introduction.*
The investment opportunities is from "Becsunphany Nig Limited" (RC1527191) [/i]under the umbrella of *Tubers and Grains*.

Agriculture is a sector that hold opportunities in all value chains from survival stand point.

Most times youth (graduate) makes wrong life calculation or assertion on which sector to fellow because of competitive world economy. We will get you covered as you indicate interest in Agriculture.

Agriculture Value Chain is becoming complex and interesting as new ideas are springing up in different directions and big players are joining the field ( Dangote) & Others.

The lectures comes early for us to plan and save to participate in 2019 Storage System which covers some high yield commodities like Sesame, Egusi etc.

When we talk about opportunities we talk about *Money* � / *Investment* / *Rick*/ *Future* & *Freedom* from our poor state of mind nurtured from our various Higher Learning Institutions or Environmental Accident.

Anyway, we will discuss about *"Financial Literacy" on Investment From Survival Stand Point*.

*Financial Literacy*

We will relate it to Storage System in Agriculture and consider Four Steps to break through from Modern Slavery or Financial Captivity.

1. Change of Target
2. Save 40% of income
3. Live Broke & Invest on storage.
4. Make Passive Income = Income ( Salary)

*Change of Target*:

When you change your target everything changes. In the mist of abundant, good economy and atmosphere, what do you imagine to achieve you can't achieve now?_____________________Ans.

The truth is must will remain where they are presently. Because must don't have imaginative future ,lacks innovative ideas even twisting copycat. Your paste failures is achievements for tomorrow success. Good economy and job will not guarantee Financial Success.

*Change your target � and think of passive income..... then everything changes*.

*Save 40% of Income*

Every good Plan/Idea comes with sacrifice. Sacrifice 40% of your income for tomorrow investment in any area of life for 6 month, 1 year or two..... Even when you have no idea of where to invest. Keep doing it.... when the idea comes money might not be the biggest obstacle them.

*Idea without money is half dead..... save the money task you brain, harness opportunities in your environment*.

[i]*Note*:

*Don't save too long..... If you do inflation will devalue the savings*.

*Live Broke & Invest on Storage*:

Nobody become more rich @ the point of investment rather during ROI.

*The rules*:
a). Invest on tax free or low tax sector.
b). Don't Invest on *may be* ideas or business.

Bonds, Golds, Silver, Treasuring Bill, Real Estate and Calculated Agriculture Storage are area to invest our saved 40% accumulations *from survival stand point.*

[b] *Make Passive Income = Income*[/b]

When the sustainable passive inflows becames equal to the your salary then your on exit from financial captivity or slavery.

Then gone the fear of losing your *Job* and the potential of recreating is awaken. Only then we have the � key *� to unlock Financial Success*.

Then we will never search for job rather we innovate, recreate and create employment.

Lets complain less on Government and righty govern our family / environment.

We are moving to *Agriculture Storage Opportunities* where we invest our 40% saved fund for multiplication.

Remember *" The golden groose is only good if she lay eggs"*

Contact me for full Analysis.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

11 Signs And Symbols On Food And Their Meaning / 6 Harmful Effects Of Drinking Coca Cola (coke) And Pepsi / Three Crowns Mum Of The Year Contest Is Back With A Bang!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.