Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,357 members, 7,800,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 - Jobs/Vacancies (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies /  Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 (133259 Views)

Ecobank Nigeria Nationwide Graduate Management Development Programme 2018 / Ecobank Nigeria Fresh Job Recruitment 2018 / Ecobank Nigeria Limited Fresh Graduate Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by ohienmhen1: 11:51am On Jan 14, 2018
Taett:

I think it was the IGP. I was interviewed by a panel of 4 on questions that weren't unexpected...
Can we meet you?
An example of a time when you played well in a team. What are your weaknesses. Why Ecobank etc.
There were only 50 people interviewees - 25 for 10am and 25 for 12noon, which is why the first thing they'll say to you is congratulate you on making it through the test stage.

Wish you the best.

Where were you interviewed? Do they have different test locations? And to the guy who asked on this thread about others who received success mails and if they haven't been contacted for the interview as well, I fall into that category.

3 Likes

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 14, 2018
saiban01:
Please I also got a success mail on the 3rd but i haven't gotten any message at all as regards the next stage till now.
I'm I the only one??

Nope. Me too. My fingers are crossed tho
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by DivineKayy(m): 7:32pm On Jan 14, 2018
More invites should come through by Tuesday...they love sending mails on Tuesdays
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Taett: 9:21am On Jan 15, 2018
The head office in VI, Lagos. I believe there would be another batch. Someone who came from far away told me they gave them the option to reschedule to another time if travelling down would be difficult. I don't think there are other locations, although I could be wrong.

Also, did you apply to the IGP or FIGP. I need to know if there are more IGP applicants at large and yet to be interviewed ☺️.
ohienmhen1:

Where were you interviewed? Do they have different test locations? And to the guy who asked on this thread about others who received success mails and if they haven't been contacted for the interview as well, I fall into that category.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by ebomski94: 12:49pm On Jan 15, 2018
Taett:
The head office in VI, Lagos. I believe there would be another batch. Someone who came from far away told me they gave them the option to reschedule to another time if travelling down would be difficult. I don't think there are other locations, although I could be wrong.

Also, did you apply to the IGP or FIGP. I need to know if there are more IGP applicants at large and yet to be interviewed ☺️.
Please bro... I got success mail but I'm yet to get an invite for the interview itself. Any hope? It's IGP by the way.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Aproxy: 10:02am On Jan 17, 2018
Have you gotten an update from econnk after the test

Taett:

I think it was the IGP. I was interviewed by a panel of 4 on questions that weren't unexpected...
Can we meet you?
An example of a time when you played well in a team. What are your weaknesses. Why Ecobank etc.
There were only 50 people interviewees - 25 for 10am and 25 for 12noon, which is why the first thing they'll say to you is congratulate you on making it through the test stage.

Wish you the best.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by saiban01: 10:49am On Jan 17, 2018
They should call us for the interview na.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by DivineKayy(m): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2018
saiban01:
They should call us for the interview na.
Abi o
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by dizzydazzy(m): 1:00pm On Jan 17, 2018
Success mail rolling in.
Just got a success mail for the programme and an offer. Awaiting further correspondence from them.
Hope others r getting too? Looking forward to ur responses.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by cntabs(m): 1:05pm On Jan 17, 2018
dizzydazzy:
Success mail rolling in.
Just got a success mail for the programme and an offer. Awaiting further correspondence from them.
Hope others r getting too? Looking forward to ur responses.

Congrats bro. I just got too. But I just started my current job on monday
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by dizzydazzy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 17, 2018
Oh! That's great, Congrats also, what's the job
cntabs:

Congrats bro. I just got too. But I just started my current job on monday
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Smartass411: 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2018
Is it for the IGP or FIGP
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Smartass411: 5:12pm On Jan 17, 2018
dizzydazzy:
Oh! That's great, Congrats also, what's the job

IGP or FIGP
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by CSmooth: 5:34pm On Jan 17, 2018
Am I the only one that got a success mail for the test, yet hasn't been invited for an interview?
Cause it seems some people have already been employed
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by ebomski94: 5:36pm On Jan 17, 2018
CSmooth:
Am I the only one that got a success mail for the test, yet hasn't been invited for an interview?
Cause it seems some people have already been employed
Not only you bro... A lot of us are still waiting for interview.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Smartass411: 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2018
Is there any IGP employment offer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Taett: 8:23pm On Jan 17, 2018
Ah yes! A positive update. Rah!
Aproxy:
Have you gotten an update from econnk after the test

Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by dizzydazzy(m): 11:17pm On Jan 17, 2018
IGP
Smartass411:
Is it for the IGP or FIGP
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Aproxy: 11:51pm On Jan 17, 2018
Got the offer also... Great journey indeed
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Gifty19: 2:40pm On Jan 18, 2018
Its for fast track
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Davenairaland44: 3:02pm On Jan 18, 2018
Gifty19:
Its for fast track

It's for IGP gifty
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by egofrey: 4:07pm On Jan 18, 2018
Hello everyone,
I got the Ecobank offer too, but I am kind of confused so I want anyone that knows better to enlighten me...I applied for the fast track program and did the dragnet test and assessment day for same. But the offer sent is showing graduate trainee, I'm not sure has the role been changed from fast track program to graduate trainee or are their some that has fast track program on their offer....please I need response ASAP thanks
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2018
What's their pay like o
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Davenairaland44: 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2018
egofrey:
Hello everyone,
I got the Ecobank offer too, but I am kind of confused so I want anyone that knows better to enlighten me...I applied for the fast track program and did the dragnet test and assessment day for same. But the offer sent is showing graduate trainee, I'm not sure has the role been changed from fast track program to graduate trainee or are their some that has fast track program on their offer....please I need response ASAP thanks

Oh...means both IGP and FIGP got offers. When did u do your interview?
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by saiban01: 7:30pm On Jan 18, 2018
This one that both IGP and FIGP have done their interviews. Is there a possibility that we that got success mails for the test and still expecting to be called for interview could be ignored?Cos I don't understand again o
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by inibro(m): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
-
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by inibro(m): 9:50pm On Jan 18, 2018
egofrey:
Hello everyone,

I did for fast track but my offer came nd it was graduate trainee, however it was immediately withdrawn and I got the mail for management trainee.

However the worth of the offer (benjamins)should be different for both positions.
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 19, 2018
inibro:

I did for fast track but my offer came nd it was graduate trainee, however it was immediately withdrawn and I got the mail for management trainee.

However the worth of the offer (benjamins)should be different for both positions.

Explain please
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by inibro(m): 6:28am On Jan 19, 2018
Xtaah:

Explain please

The remuneration for graduate trainee should be lower than that of management trainee
Re: Ecobank Nigeria Intensive Graduate Program 2017 by ikayflex: 8:37am On Jan 19, 2018
Uchgreen:
I got through phone call but I asked to be rescheduled and the lady assured me that i would get a new date... Can't do more than keep my fingers crossed then
have u been rescheduled yet?

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (36) (Reply)

Nigerian Railway Corporation Is Recruiting For 2016 / 2017 Npower N-tax Applicant That Have Successfully​ Written There Test / Vacancies 5.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.