Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB (39437 Views)

Anambra Workers Risk Sack Over IPOB Sit-at-home Order / Yoruba Youths Storm US Embassy Over IPOB Suit Against Army / Abiriba King Orders Closure Of Police Stations Over IPOB Women, Soldiers Faceoff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by BabaRamotu1988: 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
PMBtill2023:
A pained fool,you can go and die!
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by BabaRamotu1988: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
[s]
cytell56:

Unharmed indeed, but they can burn down police station, destroy government property and kill policemen abi!!!
[/s]
shatap there and get out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by onward4life(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
To whom it may concern! (pics)

Unemployment is a bigger threat!

Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by BabaRamotu1988: 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
[s]
Koolking:

You are just being childish with your unnecessary rants.

Which unarmed civilians are you referring to here? The same people that promised to burn down the zoo if there any attempt to arrest your leader. Stop being divisively dramatic and face reality. Nigeria will rise above any person or group. Nigeria will stand irrespective of anything.

They deserved what they got.

Long live Nigeria

[/s]
sorry i don't read trash by vultures

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by BabaRamotu1988: 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
[s]
mubeela:
Nnamdi kanu will b like.... Wat hv i done wrong 2 diserve dis national disgrace
[/s]
Tinubu is a bastard

give amnesty to bokoharam - Tinubu
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by sirwhyteB(m): 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
Shameless zombies
you pronounced a harmless group ( ipob) terrorist group
Now you are celebrating victory over them whereas you can't even compete with boko haram the real armed terrorist group

please let me ask oga brurai one question

oga zombie are you with your senses at all

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by Koolking(m): 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
sorry i don't read trash by vultures

If you were a Nigerian, you would understand. Peace
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by Shaev7(m): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
maclatunji:

Yeah, it was peaceful with IPOB extorting hapless Nigerians.

What are they declaring Victory for? was there War there or was there an attempt of BOko Haram attack? They should let us know Ooooo. Meanwhile, let the FG proscribe Police since they are no longer meaningful, useful and not relevant to our societies. Truly, I feel for the Nigeria Army because they are stressed and used beyond their capacity, compared to other part of the world. Army man is not known for civil activities but war zone.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by BabaRamotu1988: 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
[s]
Koolking:

If you were a Nigerian, you would understand. Peace
[/s]
claptrap
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by cytell56: 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out

IPOB Miscreant dem dey look for you.
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by ernecy(m): 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
Bede2u:
I keep telling pple Nnamdi kanu has been killed and buried in an unmarked grave. That was the goal of operation python dance. And declaring ipob terrorists is to cover up and divert attention. U declare ipob terrorist and dont declare kanu wanted? U say kanu is still on the run yet u already declared urself victor. This govt is as bad as sani abacha's and d worst since 1999.
I feel same o. I think they have killed him, if not they won't be declaring victory
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by santicruz: 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahahah LOL yeye
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hurrah! I pray this is the last we hear of IPOB
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by BabaRamotu1988: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
[s]
cytell56:

IPOB Miscreant dem dey look for you.
[/s]
like i said
i don't read trash
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by Arla: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[i][/i]
like i said
i am made of trash
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by tobsvent: 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
'Armed' claiming victory over 'armless',........ senselessness.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by ernecy(m): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
maclatunji:

Yeah, it was peaceful with IPOB extorting hapless Nigerians.
do u live in Abia state to back up ur claim that ipob was extorting people? can u just mention a place they were extorting people in nigeria
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by cytell56: 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[i][/i]
like i said
i don't read trash

Oshoffi see as your mumu reach, but you dey respond!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by BabaRamotu1988: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
[s]
cytell56:

Oshoffi see as your mumu reach, but you dey respond!!!
[/s]
what's this one saying grin
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by BabaRamotu1988: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
Arla:
Buhari is a terrorist
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by Arla: 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]
keep kwayet, you cant comprehend simple English
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by BabaRamotu1988: 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2017
[s]
Arla:

keep kwayet, you cant comprehend simple English
[/s]
Shatap
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by ChimaAdeoye: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
grin grin grin

Was IPOB fighting the army?

So victory was over what? grin

People exercising their right of assembly and self determination?

I wish IPOB will change its non violence stance and we will see how willing northern troops will be in confronting them knowing that most of them wont return alive after confronting IPOB

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by natruebdiz: 2:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
In Mike Ozekhome's voice: IPOB is recognized by UN Charter and other international bodies. meanwhile, the way and manner the Nigerian army and federal govt are handling this issue of ipob will create more hatred among ethnic group and total division which will be harmful for peaceful coexistence. it seems much like war between the fulani led federal government against the SS and SE. Dialogue remain the solution
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by Willybos(m): 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
BankeSmalls:
Shameless lies

The entire Abia state has been peaceful, Aba and Umuahia has been cool and bustling with commerce until the army walked in and started an operation meant to provoke the people, they beat up people and got them to pelt them with stones, on cue, the army started shooting and killing the unarmed people till they got satisfied with the number of casualties.

The checkpoints has always been there, manned by policemen to collect bribes in broad daylight.
you beta close that ur useless mouth dia, what do u kno about peace? When u people was busy burning police stations. SMH.
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by cooltola(m): 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
Nothing democracy about Nigeria
If the Army can throw Fela Mom from the balcony just because late Fela sang against corruption. Expect the worse against IPOB, freedom of speech is just a phantom here .
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by cytell56: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
[s][/s]

Your name has already described you, what a pity!!!
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by Raymeg: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
FemiFimile:
grin grin grin grin

laugh has finished me.

Can Nigeria Army face Benin Republic Army?

They are always victorious against unarmed citizens. shame!
my brother may God bless u, have they ever won any war in there life they should not worry, till they force this boys to do what they are pushing them to do
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by Arla: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
BabaRamotu1988:
what's this one saying
[s]are you tired of creating thousand of monikers calling me NL cry cry baby adult [/s]
You have violated rule 2… .all this one na story
Re: Nigerian Army Declares Victory Over IPOB by BabaRamotu1988: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
cytell56:

Your name has already described you, what a pity!!!
baba means father
ramotu is my daughter's name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Defence Headquarters Statement About The Killing Of Policemen By Soldiers. / Amaechi Has Vandalised Rivers State Government House - Wike / Aisha Buhari Meets Amina Ali & Her Baby (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.