Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" (26907 Views)

Nigerian Rapper, Jay Rapiano Shares Throwback Video When He Had One Pair Of Shoe / It Was A Joke - Susan Who Claimed To Be Pregnant For Davido / Trump & His Wife, Melania Looks To Be Having Serious Problems In Their Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by morereb10: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2017
American rap star, Jay Z, in an interview with BBC on Friday, the 22nd day of September, 2017 said Trump’s administration is a joke. In his words:

“I believe that we are resilient, especially us as black people and especially the culture. We’ve been through so much more than this guy,” “This guy, I’m looking at him like, man, this is a joke, with all — I can’t even say with all due respect — with all disrespect.”

Jay Z said ‘Trump is not a “sophisticated man” — particularly pointing out the ideas that everyone is free. Until everyone is free, no one is free,” “Period. That’s just a fact.”

“We are all linked some kind of way. So if you oppress a certain people, everyone is in danger, karmically and in real life. If I’m being oppressed and you have this big, nice mansion, I’m coming inside there. That’s gonna happen, that’s just how life is,”

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/09/rapper-jay-z-slams-us-president-donald.html

cc mynd44 lalasticlala

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by RomeSankara: 10:43am On Sep 23, 2017
Jay Z With his big ugly nose..He is just jealous Trump has a star on the Hollywood Walk of fame and he doesn't..All these Trump hater will die of shame because Trump will continue to surpass them in all standards of achievement and fulfillment

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by ashjay001(m): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:
Jay Z With his big ugly nose

And his overflowing acct balance!?

With his beautiful rockstar of a wife!

tongue

244 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by mikejj(m): 10:45am On Sep 23, 2017
grin oho!amelica carries your problems and go

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by itiswellandwell: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2017
Hmmmmm. Well, it's his human right to critisize his president. In Naija, reverse is the case.

Check my signature for ongoing promo of our full capacity.

5 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 23, 2017
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by DanielsParker(m): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2017
Okay
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by TINALETC3(f): 10:47am On Sep 23, 2017
Okay

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 23, 2017
Big Boss...

Rep blacks

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by frinx: 10:48am On Sep 23, 2017
We have a thing for "Joking Presidents" globally.. � grin

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by RomeSankara: 10:48am On Sep 23, 2017
ashjay001:

tongue

I don't know much about him or who he married but from the little I know he is a fool with a big ugly nose

12 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Narldon: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2017

Until He meets Buhari...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by frinx: 10:49am On Sep 23, 2017
RomeSankara:
Jay Z With his big ugly nose

Attack the message not the messenger...

Lemme quote a line from his 4:44 album "There's nothing like an ugly billionaire.... I'm cute".

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by SWYM(m): 10:49am On Sep 23, 2017
To the reasonable human being
All Governments are jokes

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by tolexy123: 10:50am On Sep 23, 2017
His plight is just like dat of a typical IPOB! GERARAHIA!
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by OmoManU: 10:50am On Sep 23, 2017
Celebs should thread softly wen it cums to sensitive issues like politics especially the Nigerian celebs
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Freshsnoow2(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2017
Nonsense.. Abeg contact me via signature
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Benjom(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2017
ashjay001:

tongue

Gbaam!

8 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Sir03(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2017
hmm
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Nathdoug(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2017
You can't say that to buhari operation python dance go just visit your house

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by orijintv(m): 10:50am On Sep 23, 2017
If you talk this one for Nigeria, Buhari go send all this Soldier guys to come dance Python dance for your compound

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by christm386: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2017
let's exchange please, we will give u our president, vice, all the members of senate and house of representative, just give us trump, thanks

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by walanter(m): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2017
jiga
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Sir03(m): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2017
hmm nah life
Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by Beejay3000(m): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2017
something is wrong with you.

I don't know much about him or who he married but from the little I know he is a fool with a big ugly nose[/quote]

5 Likes

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by jonadaft: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2017
grin
Of course
Trump is a clown

Him and buhari are cousins

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Jay Z Slams US President, Donald Trump – "His Administration Is A Joke" by legendary4luv(m): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2017
hahaha lwkmd......Jay z too bad!!!! Trump aka overripe corn

that man is really a joke

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ogenna Ekwubiri: Beauty Queen Is Beyond Beautiful Face But Ability To Unify / Tems Wins Best International Act At The BET Awards 2022 / E-money: 'When You Receive That Call That Gladens Your Heart'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.