Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,498 members, 7,781,505 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:45 PM

Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" (35666 Views)

Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React / Atiku Abubakar And Peter Obi On "The Candidates" Live At 8pm Tonight. / No Igbo Person Is In Support Of IPOB Agitation For Biafra - Okorocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by OmoOsanyin: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
Remimadrid:
Peter Obi is so on point, the military action will do more harm than good, but that's the result you get when u have a military man in power, what they know is Action not Dialogue to solve issues

Dialogue ke?
A nigga that dodged an all important debate?
Pleeeaaaassssseeeeee....

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by computermouse(m): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2017
At least with their statements the sponsors are coming to the fore- imagine, are these the type of leaders - some people are pushing for to lead this country embarassed

People that are supposed to use all and any available opportunity to preach peace, down play this ideology, tell the truth if they even know it to the younger ones, but nope- an ideology that lead to the death rightly or wrongly is what they are not speaking against? What a shame- well who am I to talk sef? #regionalgovtiswhatwewant
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by megama: 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
Remimadrid:
Peter Obi is so on point, the military action will do more harm than good, but that's the result you get when u have a military man in power, what they know is Action not Dialogue to solve issues
too early an observation. Day don break oo
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by YelloweWest: 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
No military has e er been successful at ending legitimate agitation. None

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by Freetech: 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
Yes true but biafra will only be taken serious when it seize to be an instrument in the hand of election loser like you and your PdP looters association

Is it not funny that the same set of people supporting or card carrying member of PdP are also ipob member and supporter.. Check the profile of people who have so far kicked against the proscription of ipob, they are those who either being investigated or have case of fraud to answer or have gained from the loot of gej
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by Dee60: 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
I may not agree with Kanu's approach but PMB's approach is somewhat wrong.

There is nothing wrong in people seeking self-determination. There is nothing wrong if they start to donate money into that cause. So all this noise about money moving through France does not make sense to me.

IPOB must not carry arms and must not spread hate or disturb public peace. This is where they got t wrong.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by Unik3030: 5:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
Xda59:

Why won't he capitalize after they have proven to the world that they are tools that can be used and dumped by politicians.
u get excess sense, now everyone wants to use ipob to shine
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
Ipob should simply ignore the Army and wait them out

Take your campaign online until the Army leaves

Once they leave you start your rally again

No need to engage the Army in any show of strength because that's not what Ipob is about

Ipob has never been an armed movement

Just wait the Army out!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by reuben79: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
nobody can,t fight government and win,after God is government........................ipob terrorist ar too small
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by sharonches(f): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
passing
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
May God help this country. Nobody read the content of the interview, everyone is just commenting on IPOB. 90% of the interview dwells on the leaders building a better future for the youths who are restive as a result of lack of jobs. Nigeria's GDP percapita in 1980 was $870 per head. while that of China was $193 per head.

Today China is 30 times better than Nigeria.

Yet, its only IPOB we saw to comment on.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by Xkalaban(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
Intelligence @ its peak.
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by dungas30(m): 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
AN U SHALL ALL DIE BY THE UN SEIZING BULLET
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by Erifenz: 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
reuben79:
nobody can,t fight government and win,after God is government........................ipob terrorist ar too small
i disagree wuth you Nigerian government is devilish
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by talk2percy(m): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
This man is surely a man of wisdom, the kind that is needed badly to move this stagnant country to the next level and not this clueless man that is there. Biafra is for sure cuz when u think u have buried the truth with various kinds of propagandas u wouldn't know that u actually planted it. They think they have hurried biafra, hell no, they planted it and it will soon germinate mightily.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by Ttipsy(f): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
arantess:

Unfortunately common sense is not even there, clamp down has been ongoing since 1999(some pple think its about GEJ losing elections) till date, yet they keep repeating same pattern....I don't want to believe they are afraid to try new strategies on how best to approach the situation other than force
proscribing isn't the solution either
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by reuben79: 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
Erifenz:
i disagree wuth you Nigerian government is devilish
can u fight government nd win? yes or no
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by toye440: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
abeg who read am finish i need d summary abeg
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by ofuonyebi: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
Useless talk...when you were governor why not help your so called ipob

to achieve their dream with all the powers in your hand?

now, that your govt. has failed and only a spectator, it is easy to criticize another govt..

if ipob are not daydreaming, they should hold you and ask you questions so that you stop deceiving them with politics..
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by brookz: 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
A monkey Escaped from Zoo And Operation Python Dance Decleared him wanted. pls if u see the Monkey just alert Python Dance or Defence Headquarter of Nigerian Army.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA.
God Bless Hausa
God Bless Yoruba
God Bless Igbo $ all Nigerians.
Nigeria must Unite and Say No to Terrorist.

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by linusbnn(m): 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2017
Igbos:

Is the economy dead only in the SE,? Who except the politicians arent feeling the brunt of the economy,?

How are Igbo being marginalized,?

Go and ask your father maybe you still eat from your mother's pot.
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by Chinagurum1995(m): 8:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
Good for you I don quoted you I don fear no verse oooo. undecided
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by Cuche: 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
I think Mr Peter Obi needs a break from Politics and from Nigeria.
If he had kept his word to resign from Politics after his 8 years tenure he won't be running from pillar to post looking for interviews to grant. The truth be told here, it will be difficult for him to unseat Obiano who has performed above average. The alliances they need to remove Gov Willie is more than just Obaze/Onyemelukwe.
To even get PDP stalwarts in the State to accept that Peter an outlier who joined them about 3 years ago will be dictating the tunes of the party is a herculean task. Most of them I know will work against Mr Obi and his preferred candidate for outsmarting them over the years.
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by ndizzle(m): 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
computermouse:
At least with their statements the sponsors are coming to the fore- imagine, are these the type of leaders - some people are pushing for to lead this country embarassed

People that are supposed to use all and any available opportunity to preach peace, down play this ideology, tell the truth if they even know it to the younger ones, but nope- an ideology that lead to the death rightly or wrongly is what they are not speaking against? What a shame- well who am I to talk sef? #regionalgovtiswhatwewant

You are one of the reasons why Africans are sometimes seen as black monkeys. Am sure u didn't read the article before jumping into conclusion.... Nonsense.
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by ndizzle(m): 10:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
I took pains to read through the thread. I really don't understand why over 80% of Nigerians would never read an article before commenting trash based on a topic's headline.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by ofwest47(m): 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
Take it or leave it I P O B is dead and buried why is that it is now they are crying marginalization. In the 1st Republic when they were in charge there were no cry of marginalization, similarly the second and third republic and during Jonathan Administration they were absolutely ,in charge they were all in all and now that this administration has decided to make some adjustments it is now marginalization. The I BEFORE ORDERS always want to have everything to themselves .
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by writeprof(m): 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
Peter Obi has just given an intelligent analyses of why we are were we are today as a nation. His statistical and comparative information to me are more important than any other issue. We should work on his data to know like he said that agitations may not cease when the productive sectors are made to exist in hopelessness in the midst of abundance in the grasp of a greedy few. The economy of this nation needs to be fixed and unless those in government see that as a priority we'll just be going round in circles.
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by bal4real: 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
Aufbauh:
Someone should help me confirm the location of Nnamdi Cownu.
It seems he wants to take the path of Ojukwu but ran out of luck. cheesy
afonja, how this lubbish wey type here take concern this news. Be na say u r not happy with dis news
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by Duru009(m): 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
Bitter truth!
Re: Peter Obi On Biafra: "IPOB Agitation Won't End By Army Crackdown, Quote Me" by UGONWA87: 11:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
PEPPERified:
Very true, but I won't quote you.

True talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sowore"s Convoy Blocked By Area Boys, Demands For Money Or Deflate His Tyres / Atiku Abubakar Receives Second Dose Of COVID19 Vaccine (Photos) / Charles Okah Escapes From Kuje Prison - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.