Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,029 members, 7,803,463 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding (8565 Views)

Ladies, Tell Us The Unthinkable Thing A Guy Has Done To Get Ur Attention. / Is This The Work Of Juju Or Is This Man Just Mad / Man Does The Unthinkable After Girlfriend Declined His Proposal In An Eatery (vi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2017
I have sat on this for weeks. I know the man (he is my client) but I don’t know the woman in person. The man is confused (I told him he shouldn’t be. I certainly wouldn’t be). He has permitted me to share this here without disclosing his identity.

He and his woman have been together for 7 months. He is an accountant with a multinational construction company.

When he started a relationship with this woman, she advanced a ‘no sex’ rule as the basis of being in the relationship. The man readily agreed. He said he loved her and was planning to marry her. So what’s the point hurrying for what he would have for life?

The relationship blossomed. It was the love of his life. For the first time, he said, he was completely comfortable with a woman enough to want to marry her.

Four months into the relationship, he took her to his parents and elder siblings. They all liked her. She took him to her parents. They both liked him. Their respective pastors also approved of their plan to get married. A date was fixed for the marriage.

Then they started the tests. The HIV test came negative for both of them. Their genotype was compatible. The guy said he was so happy and relieved cos he didn’t want anything to be a barrier. He said the lady’s character and lifestyle were so agreeable with his. Their strong Christian faith also matched. The guy did not want to miss this gem.

Then it occurred to him that they do not know their reproductive fertility status, especially as they have not been having sex. The guy discussed with his woman and they both agreed to do a fertility test.

The chose the clinic of a consultant gynaecologist who happens to be a relative of the guy’s mother. They went for the result on the very day the printer delivered their wedding invitation card.

The doctor was very happy, the guy said. This made him believe, even before he was told, that they were both fertile. He was right. The doctor happily announced to the guy, whom he sees as his nephew, that he is fertile and has no reproductive issues. He said same about the woman but added, very happily, that , in fact, she is already pregnant! (For doctors and medical people in the house, is it ethical for a doctor to announce a pregnancy test result when none was required by the patients? Does fertility test for the woman necessarily involve a pregnancy test?).

The doctor did not know he had just dropped a bombshell. He looked at how shocked they couple looked and wondered aloud what was wrong.

The couple left in silence. The guy says the lady was just as shocked and nonplussed as he was.

HERE ARE THE ISSUES:

*What this means is that while insisting on the no sex rule with her man, she was sexually active elsewhere and became pregnant with another man 5 months into the relationship with the man she wants to marry.

*The guys says to worsen issues the lady has suggested aborting the 2months pregnancy. The guy would have none of that. Says he has never procured one and would never support it. Says its pure murder and can block her from future pregnancy.

*The other option is for the lady to have the child and let the father, whoever he is, to have it while they continue with the marriage. But the man is certain that his mother won’t let him go ahead and marry her if she knows she is pregnant for another man.

*Or to live a lie and pretend that the baby is his.

*Or to call it off with the lady and cut off completely from her.

*Please note that the guy has paid EVERYTHING on the marriage list, including the bride price. If the guy ends things now, would it be divorce or just ending a relationship??

*Finally (and this one is for me), is it possible for a mature woman to be 2 months pregnant and not know

If there is any post that requires matured and thoughtful comments/opinions(even if few), it is this one.

Thank you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 23, 2017
Still raking my head around this. It is a tough one to Crack!!

4 Likes

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Nobody: 11:09am On Sep 23, 2017
Comments
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Homeboiy: 11:09am On Sep 23, 2017
I will read later
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2017
Let her go cos how will he be sure all other babies in the marriage will truly be for him?

I'm also guilty of such giving another baby to another guy grin oya I'm on the road come and fight me tongue

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:
Let her go cos how will he be sure all other babies in the marriage will truly be for him?

I'm also guilty of such giving another baby to another guy grin oya I'm on the road come and fight me tongue

Are you really serious about the latter part of your comment?!
Things like that are not supposed to be joked with, no one needs to beat you in your house for that, you deserve something more than beating if that is true!!

18 Likes

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2017
grin

Chaaai!!

Well, there is no divorce sha since they are not legally married yet...he can juz call off the wedding if he dont wanna do it anymore due to the problem arouse..

The doctor has the right to announce any results of medical labs like whether the patient is pregnant or nah..Its part of the routine of any hospital or clinic...

Some ladies, may not know that they are pregnant until they undego pregnancy test..this topic is quite broad sha grin

4 Likes

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by eaziguyman(m): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2017
She is 2 months gone and ur relationship is 5 months old my brother u still dey ask cut off every gadanm tin

17 Likes

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2017
modelmike7:

Are you really serious about the latter part of your comment?!
Things like that are not supposed to be joked with, no one needs to beat you in your house for that, you deserve something more than beating if that is true!!

Girls sometimes when helpless put a their problems to any one ready to comfort them

Wen d guy rejected the baby nko and another was ready to accept mine was based on understanding grin

Wat is the something more than beating hope its food?

1 Like

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Papiikush: 11:20am On Sep 23, 2017
I can't plan to have you as my wife without knowing your skills on bed.

Black women don't cheat though grin

2 Likes

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Adaumunocha(f): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2017
Who can summarize d epistle?
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by antidisestablis: 11:23am On Sep 23, 2017
If this story is true, the only advice i can offer is for the guy to call off the wedding. The lady deceived and cheated on him.

10 Likes

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2017
Super story!. grin
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Laryne(m): 11:32am On Sep 23, 2017
I'm so angry at this! What rubbish. .. is that the right foundation to start a marriage with! To hell with all the traditional rites I've observed!

8 Likes

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by EniHolar(f): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2017
You're still asking whether you should cut off the relationship. Relationship that has cut tey tey.. grin

Summon her family and collect all, I mean ALL, what you gave them. If they fail to remit ALL, take it up legally if you have a proof, except if you wish to forgo them sha as per gentleman that you claim to be.

Face reality... She can't be your bride anymore!

13 Likes

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by WizAkzy: 11:34am On Sep 23, 2017
First, the lady agreed to a no sex relationship with the guy, but was getting it elsewhere. That's enough reason to return her back to her parents, and I'm sure he thought she was a virgin. Secondly, she is two months pregnant with another man's baby and she didn't know, if not for that test the man would have been fathering the product of his unfaithful whoring partner. Please let him calmly request for the bride price and every other thing he brought, to avoid trouble.

10 Likes

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by efjay: 11:35am On Sep 23, 2017
This is so sad. Honestly, the best is to stop the wedding and any other preparation. Thank God he knew this before the wedding.

4 Likes

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by thesuave10(m): 11:38am On Sep 23, 2017
WHY WON'T MEN EVER LEARN IN THIS LIFE SHA. WOMEN ARE HOES. LET ME SAY IT AGAIN WOMEN ARE HOES. NEVER EVER DATE A WOMAN AND AGREE TO "WE WON'T HAVE SEX" . NEVER DO THAT. NEVER. SHE WONT RESPECT YOU. THIS IS THE MAN'S FAULT CUZ HE IS IGNORANT TO HOW WOMEN ACT.

AS FOR SOLUTION, KICK THAT WOMAN OUT. FIND SOMEONE ELSE AND LEARN WHAT I'VE TOLD YOU CUZ NOW SHE DOESN'T RESPECT YOU AND WILL DO IT AGAIN AND AGAIN.

16 Likes

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by mabea: 11:42am On Sep 23, 2017
It's obvious that the guy loves this woman and finds it difficult to let her go especially after all the wedding preparations. But the big question is, is he ready to forgive and forget without feeling betrayed? without reminding her of her past? Without hating the innocent child when he is born? The decision is his to make.

4 Likes

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by mazimee(m): 12:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
Adaumunocha:

A hoe pretended to be a Saint, forming celibacy for her fiance while scratching her kpomo somewhere else.

12 Likes

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by newyorks(m): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
had she be sensible enough she could've allowed the man make love to her by now the problem will be 50/50.she can manipulate the man as being responsible.

1 Like

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by charleff512(m): 12:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Aunty I!

1 Like

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by IamLEGEND1: 12:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
Jesu!

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Adaumunocha(f): 12:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
mazimee:

A hoe pretended to be a Saint, forming celibacy for her fiance while scratching her kpomo somewhere else.
Oh OK..

1 Like

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by muller101(m): 12:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
I keep saying this. The very day u plan on getting married .that's when common sense is about leaving ur body. Only hook up to a woman when u need kids or u just want to satisfy yourself. grin stay away from woman and u will go far in life. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by samtol4(m): 12:47pm On Sep 23, 2017
Serious matter ... Postpone the wedding
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by samtol4(m): 12:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
mabea:
It's obvious that the guy loves this woman and finds it difficult to let her go especially after all the wedding preparations. But the big question is, is he ready to forgive and forget without feeling betrayed? without reminding her of her past? Without hating the innocent child when he is born? The decision is his to make.
The lady will still be having sex outside marriage after wedding . The best let the lady b

4 Likes

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by kayneri(m): 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
modelmike7:
I have sat on this for weeks. I know the man (he is my client) but I don’t know the woman in person. The man is confused (I told him he shouldn’t be. I certainly wouldn’t be). He has permitted me to share this here without disclosing his identity.

He and his woman have been together for 7 months. He is an accountant with a multinational construction company.

When he started a relationship with this woman, she advanced a ‘no sex’ rule as the basis of being in the relationship. The man readily agreed. He said he loved her and was planning to marry her. So what’s the point hurrying for what he would have for life?

The relationship blossomed. It was the love of his life. For the first time, he said, he was completely comfortable with a woman enough to want to marry her.

Four months into the relationship, he took her to his parents and elder siblings. They all liked her. She took him to her parents. They both liked him. Their respective pastors also approved of their plan to get married. A date was fixed for the marriage.

Then they started the tests. The HIV test came negative for both of them. Their genotype was compatible. The guy said he was so happy and relieved cos he didn’t want anything to be a barrier. He said the lady’s character and lifestyle were so agreeable with his. Their strong Christian faith also matched. The guy did not want to miss this gem.

Then it occurred to him that they do not know their reproductive fertility status, especially as they have not been having sex. The guy discussed with his woman and they both agreed to do a fertility test.

The chose the clinic of a consultant gynaecologist who happens to be a relative of the guy’s mother. They went for the result on the very day the printer delivered their wedding invitation card.

The doctor was very happy, the guy said. This made him believe, even before he was told, that they were both fertile. He was right. The doctor happily announced to the guy, whom he sees as his nephew, that he is fertile and has no reproductive issues. He said same about the woman but added, very happily, that , in fact, she is already pregnant! (For doctors and medical people in the house, is it ethical for a doctor to announce a pregnancy test result when none was required by the patients? Does fertility test for the woman necessarily involve a pregnancy test?).

The doctor did not know he had just dropped a bombshell. He looked at how shocked they couple looked and wondered aloud what was wrong.

The couple left in silence. The guy says the lady was just as shocked and nonplussed as he was.

HERE ARE THE ISSUES:

*What this means is that while insisting on the no sex rule with her man, she was sexually active elsewhere and became pregnant with another man 5 months into the relationship with the man she wants to marry.

*The guys says to worsen issues the lady has suggested aborting the 2months pregnancy. The guy would have none of that. Says he has never procured one and would never support it. Says its pure murder and can block her from future pregnancy.

*The other option is for the lady to have the child and let the father, whoever he is, to have it while they continue with the marriage. But the man is certain that his mother won’t let him go ahead and marry her if she knows she is pregnant for another man.

*Or to live a lie and pretend that the baby is his.

*Or to call it off with the lady and cut off completely from her.

*Please note that the guy has paid EVERYTHING on the marriage list, including the bride price. If the guy ends things now, would it be divorce or just ending a relationship??

*Finally (and this one is for me), is it possible for a mature woman to be 2 months pregnant and not know

If there is any post that requires matured and thoughtful comments/opinions(even if few), it is this one.

Hmmm, God please help your children. This is the kind of story you hear and you act on it in your own relationship. As for what the guy should do, he should gently stop any marriage preparation, ask the lady to go take care of herself, then inform his people, let her inform her own people by herself and then move on. She would have gotten away with deceit and cheating if God did not decide to reveal everything to him.
Thank you.
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by mabea: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
samtol4:
The lady will still be having sex outside marriage after wedding . The best let the lady b
Highly possible but this is a matter of the heart. You hardly can advise people on things like this how much more take decisions for them.
Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by oglalasioux(m): 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
If women were the ones practicing masquerade cults, no man would know what is behind the mask.

3 Likes

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Sagamaje(m): 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
This is a matter of the heart. My candid advice is that he should call off the wedding no matter the love His got for her cause he will always be sad in that marriage which may lead to early death if he keeps on. God will surely send him his true wife

3 Likes

Re: This Man Just Discovered The Unthinkable Before His Wedding by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2017
This is actually hard. But one thing is clear she can’t be trusted so whatever decision he wants to make REMEMBER she can’t be trusted

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A Prostitute Yesterday! / The Kind Of Picture That Ladies Would Like To See Everyday / I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.