Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice (54037 Views)

Is Modern Marriage A Scam? My Own Story / Is Marriage A Distraction In A Person's Pursuit Of Success? / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee A Stable Marriage (a Must Read for young ladies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Daboomb: 3:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
bikat:
Poster, you ARE MAKING A MISTAKE, don't bite the fingers that fed you. Your mentality is too poor, so now your wife is a witch? Ah men...

Are you high on drugs or you just dont know th emeaning of what you typed?

How is "he" biting the hand (she) that fed him?

How did someone with six trucks before marriage, get fed by the wife, when he ended up jobless with zero trucks, in that marriage, within a few years?

SMH sha.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
Some people have not seen anything in life sha.You dont believe witches or juju exist? Dont pray o,wait until u enter their hands,u will know thay exist.Even the religious books(bible,quran)acknowledges the existence of evil powers and evil people.Bros,God has shown you the root of your problems,pray hard! You may not be able to help yourself,seek help!(Not from some yahoo yahoo pastors o,and don't ever go to babalawo)there are true and anoited men of God around who don't make noise.If you are in Lagos,i'll gladly recomend one for you.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Montaque(m): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
I want to tell you a story.
A member of my church married a lady,both worship in my Church. The husband was a luxury bus driver. The wife doesn't like the biz cos according to her, the husband use the long absence on biz trip to cheat with other women.

Do you know what she did? She brought a prayer point that god should "scatter everything/arrangement that impedes on her marriage". She brought this prayer point repeatedly and she openly showed her disapproval for her husband's biz. Mind you that she is like a leader in the church. Her husband was later promoted and charged to manage a park in one of the SW state. This irked his wife the more as the man became more absent.

After some months, the husband had an accident with his bus and almost died. Moreover, he lost the use of his right hand. He returned home to join in his father in law's building material biz.

Now, some women's spirit is so strong that if they wish evil of ur progress, you will hardly progress. It may not be spirit husband or things like that. She may not like your control, authority and pride when u ve money. She will therfore be wishing to an end to ur source of pride and high handedness. This is especially if she has alternative means of getting money or an alternative plan for u.

So, if she separates from u, you may not progress as u envisage. Her will power may still be effective. Solution is, assuming I am correct, make sure she approves of every of ur plan. Plan with her and carry out her advice. In this way, u will tap into her mind power.

Mind you, you can't change her will power by force, pleading or reasoning. Just carry her along. I hope I am wrong. Just talking from an experience of others

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by mecussey(m): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
mployer:
It is spiritual bro. The problem can be deciphered from ur moniker. Those ashawo at Allen roundabout are the cause of your problem.

Well u have a point but the main point is his problems are associated or have sth to do with his prick. Somehow somewhere the prick was afflicted either by the wife or ashawos, similar thing wey dey do ihenacho. What he needs to do now is to deliver himself. If you are in Africa and dont believe is spiritualism you are on your own. 90% of bad spirits wey dey planet earth na for Africa dem dey like mosquitoes and wild animals. Na why africa condition dey like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Donbosco46: 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Today is my wedding anniversary. I got married in 2010. I actually don't know if my marriage is a curse or there are other forces affecting my life.

I went into my marriage with 6 trucks and they were all working within southwest. All the trucks are gone!

I am a 37year old man from Enugu state. I got married at the age of 31 to a beautiful lady from Edo state.

I started my logistic company when I left my salary job in 2007. I started with 3 trucks and I was able to grow and acquired 3 more trucks before 2010.

I met my wife when she was serving in Enugu. I visited my parent in enugu that very year. We got talking and one thing led to the other. She got pregnant towards the end of her service year and moved in with me immediately after her service.

We had our traditional wedding, though her mum (father is late) wasn't at the wedding. She didn't inform her, she said she doesn't have a relationship with her and that they are not in talking terms. Though her aunt (her mum sister) was actively involved and present. She made up with her mum years later and they are both fine now.

I lost my 6 trucks in 3years with debts that I had to settle by selling my uncompleted buildings in Enugu and Lagos. I have not paid some debts till now. Note that I acquired those properties before my wedding.

I lost 2 trucks in 2010 December, lost 1 in 2011, then lost remaining 3 trucks to accident in 2013.

It usually happened whenever we quarreled and she got really angry. That very night, I would see myself being locked up by a man in a room with an iron gate in my dream. The next trip for any of my trucks would be an accident or there would be a major problem on the road.

I was out of business in 2014 to mid 2015 when I decided to travel out of Nigeria for some hustling. I told my wife about my plan but she said she is sure my plan is to marry another woman when I get to Europe. I made some promises to her before I left.
On getting to the airport in holland, I was put into the next flight to Lagos from Schipol airport in Holland.

I became very broke after the failed trip and I had to open up to friends and family who still thought I was a big man. I was able to secure a 35k salary job through a friend. My wife came to my place of work, told my boss that I beat her. She lied! (I have never done that before and I didn't do it). I lost the job.

In all this, I have always struggled to pay our rent, we pay our son school fee together while she handles 75% of food stuff in the house. She works and earns around 65k. She has been supportive.

I have prayed and she has prayed too, but nothing has changed in my finance. It is getting worse everyday. One night, I prayed and begged God to reveal to me the source of my problem, I had a dream that night. In the dream, my wife told me she is married to the prince of their kingdom and that the prince is always with us sometimes on the bed when we are sleeping. She said his boys are the one I always see fighting me in my dreams. My wife told me all this in my dream. I am scared of discussing this dream with my wife because she is a prayerful woman and it will sound like I am saying she is the cause of my problem. I am confused.

I also consulted a pastor, the pastor said witches are seriously dealing with me. He also said my wife has a spiritual husband that is very powerful. He warned me never to discuss any of my plans with my wife again. That I should always tell her after the execution of such plans (plans that has to do with my business). I find it strange and hard to believe, what is the essence of having a wife if we can have 100% openness. I continue to discuss my business plans with wifey and they are always failing. Sometimes I will be too happy to hide it from her. (Lol)

We have a small car that is strictly for taking my son to school. My rent expired in May and there is no hope of money for me. Landlord is already on me. If I sell this last only car to pay this rent, what are we going to sell to pay the next rent? I think maybe we should separate for a while and when things change for better again, we can come together. I have not discussed this with my wife. Is this a right step? Her mum and her mum sis (they are both widows) has a big house here in Lagos, she can move to the house while I get a driving job with an accommodation package. This way, I can support and pay my son's school fee.

Please people advice me.
Waiting carry you go marry Benin girl? Well to be frank with you motor business is not a good business. And again make sure your parents and your wife parents bless your marriage if not so you will keep on going down. Am very sure your people don't like the idea of you marring a girl from edo. So beg them to bless you.

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by dudu200: 3:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
Brotherly sorry for your failures!!! Nevertheless do not totally believes that your wife is responsible or one spirit husband or the other. The truth is things happen like everyday. I remembered when I was in courtship with my wife I lost my job and things were not fine. I tried to separate myself from her it didn't work so we moved on together and things are better now by God grace. Businesses fail and rise that is the rule. I know some people who are in the same truck business like u. And the whole thing fail. Firstly learnt what makes it fail most transportation buzz are usually run down by people that manages it for the owner. On the issue of your failed travel did u have valid papers before you leave naija or you follow short cut Please be honest with yourself, go to a bible believing church pray very well. I am not saying everything is physical there might be elements of spiritual attack there too. But that is where prayer comes in. If u are xtian yourself you don't need to go to any pastors. Pray with your wife and son. God honours family and he will answer your family prayers. Thanks God bless!!!!!

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by 0m0nnakoda: 3:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
The fundamental mistake all of you make is driven by your desires.Desire and false thinking that problems and tribulations are not for Christians and Christians must be rich and healthy. You show a profound misunderstanding of your own religion. Yes good Christians lose everything and the solution for all of you is to go in search of one man of God or the other. Who did God make malaria for? Muslims only?

How many people in the bible came to Jesus because their business was not doing well? You are all carnal folk who select the parts of the scripture that suits you.

From a purely philosophical perspective it is possible to bounce back from losing everything without subscribing to fearfulness and superstition dressed up as Christianity. What matters is ATTITUDE. and your attitude is all wrong. You are looking for a magical answer instead of asking genuine questions about how you managed your business. The right attitude here if you are religious first is to thank God and look for the opportunity in this setback. I presume you are not blind in the eyes and still have your arms and legs,are not HIV positive and do not have cancer.I am sure there is still a list of positive things in your life.Somewhere in Lagos TODAY there is someone sleeping on the street who will in 10 years time be telling us how he made it .It will all come down to ATTITUDE not praying and fasting. Everything happens for a reason and if it does not break you it will make you

The only prayer that is of value is to what the Igbos call their Chi, I mention that because you are Igbo. Talk to your chi and decide where you want to go. Don't go to any person

2 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by zamanii: 3:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Since you have realised you experience misfortunes only when you enter into a fight with your wife or when you do something she doesn't support, how about you start treating her better and avoiding fights as much as possible.

On a personal note, I hardly believe in spiritual things but in this your case, there's a slight possibility that it is responsible for what's happening to you. Start treating your wife even better than before and let her admit this herself and maybe things might just start booming again

Alternatively, if she's an understanding woman, call her and make her realise you are about to discuss something very important to her. And so not make the mistake of making her think she's all responsible for what's happening
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by jaychubi: 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
A wife shld be a blessing nt a curse cry cry cry cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
Transportation business is very risky in Nigeria. Don't you know that?
The same shìts could have happened to you even if you are single.
Blame it on Buhari joo..

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
This thing is from either your village or your wife's village, am very serious here, don't joke with village people, this is how they are.

If you wife really has spiritual husband, you would have been dead by now, you guys will be having problem and your marriage will crash, you won't even have a child cos she already have a child in spiritual world. Your wife don't have any spiritual husband, I have seen a person that marrier a wife with spiritual husband and it's not what you posted here, your own case is from the village.

allenroundabout

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by cococandy(f): 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Superstitious mor0ns every where

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by tartarus(m): 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Stop saying your wife is the problem. Do you tell anyone else about your plans? Family members?!. What about where you live??. Do you know where you live can be a problem?. I've witnessed many cases like that.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by tete7000(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
I personally do not believe in this "spiritual"
thing or ish...

This will not solve ur problem if u keep relying on this matter..u lost ur biznesz, u lost ur job & now ur broke...

Why not talk to ur wife how to sort out all ur problems especially in financial aspect sha? Too many rich ppol who hit the rock bottom as well..Now, pointing fingers on whose to blame is NOT an option..

For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.(Romans 8:6 KJV).
Sadly that we believe or believe not in spiritual reality changes nothing about the fact that spiritual reality exists. Infact, the fact that we refused to believe can be attributed to certain blindness orchestrated from the spiritual realm in itself. Someone not aware of an imminent and lurking danger is not likely to guard against it, remains vulnerable and is easily attacked. His unawareness of imminent danger changes nothing about existence of such danger. A man being shot by an hidden gun is shot, died, was buried and wasn't even aware he was shot and dead because the bullet travels faster than the speed of sound. Before he could hear the gunshot, he was dead. Only those who saw him dead are aware of his been shot. The devil is smart, he tells many I don't exist, knowing in doing so he distracts them from the reality of his existence, making them easy prey.

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Daboomb: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:
People are most likely to support their gender even when it's glaring there's a problem. grin You didn't address the issue one bit but rather calling the op names.

What do you have to say about the wife who went to his office to lie he beat her up?,
and this kind of woman is a prayer warrior. grin

What about when he discussed his travelling plans with his wife as a family but everything went from 100 to 1 after she accused him of trying to marry another wife when he arrives Holland?.

Everything about the marriage has a spiritual undertone that's beyond the physical.

Leave that woman alone!
She belongs to the "Man-hating, bitter, failed and looking for who to devour" group of feminist.

Very soon, you will realise that she has PM'ed other members of her gang, to swoop on the thread and be posting all sort of rubbish.
She is ONLY ALWAYS all-over relationship thread, yarning lubbish.

6 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Praktikals(m): 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
what is the source of your trailers? If the foundation is bad, the building cannot stand. Your wife is not a witch.

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:
People are most likely to support their gender even when it's glaring there's a problem. grin You didn't address the issue one bit but rather calling the op names.

What do you have to say about the wife who went to his office to lie he beat her up?, and this kind of woman is a prayer warrior. grin

What about when he discussed his travelling plans with his wife as a family but everything went from 100 to 1 after she accused him of trying to marry another wife when he arrives Holland?.

Everything about the marriage has a spiritual undertone that's beyond the physical.
the same type of woman that called her husband a pig and was preparing to go to church. The truth is many ladies don't know who they are and who God has made them. As it were, they are to complement a man into his glorious destiny and then the man does same too. Solomon who said he who finds a wife findeth a good thing knew what he was saying, not all ladies are to be made wife. Many young men have made this mistake, I almost did too. There are somethings that are not just normal. It gets worse when some of this ladies are insensitive and don't listen... first hand experience.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by 0m0nnakoda: 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
PaperLace:
So, who is pursuing Dangote?
His trucks are always involved in one accident or the other.
I am sure Dangote loses 1 truck every week
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by bigiyaro(m): 3:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
u should have simply insured ur trucks

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by buffalowings: 3:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Op
Stop posting rubbish

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by oluwamile(m): 3:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
Acidosis:
Ignore this advice at your own peril

Visit Mountain of Fire and Miracle Ministries headquarters in Lagos. It's a 10 mins drive from Berger.

http://www.deliveranceplace.com/stronghold.html

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/spirit-husband-spirit-wife/

https://dailyfamily.ng/free-spirit-husbandwife-incubus-succubus/

Just go to Google and type "incubus and succubus" or "spiritual wife and husband"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incubus

You never really dated this woman before you got her pregnant. At this point, just heed to a good spiritual advice since you have nothing to lose by going spiritual. Prayers won't kill you and those advising you against it obviously do not want you to prosper, they're wicked and ignorant.

Mind you, your greatest enemy isn't your wife, your enemies are those advising you on this thread to avoid going spiritual.

By the way, I'm not a member of MFM, however desperate times call for desperate actions. The average human is more spiritual than physical, don't let education f00l you oo, MFM General Overseer is a first class holder (Microbiology) with a PhD, lol. You see, there is a place for science and another for spirituality.
this is one if d most brilliant response av ever seen on NL

1 Like

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by baronchuks(m): 3:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
Relying on your superstitious believe will always hunt u and affect your every struggle...y carry the burden when u can discuss with your wife and seek liberation....is well with u and your family
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
majekdom2:
the same type of woman that called her husband a pig and was preparing to go to church. The truth is many ladies don't know who they are and who God has made them. As it were, they are to complement a man into his glorious destiny and then the man does same too. Solomon who said he who finds a wife findeth a good thing knew what he was saying, not all ladies are to be made wife. Many young men have made this mistake, I almost did too. There are somethings that are not just normal. It gets worse when some of this ladies are insensitive and don't listen... first hand experience.
I too don't think marriage is a curse 'cause the bible said "He who finds a wife, findeth a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord". The man here didn't do a background check on the woman he married 'cause perhaps she got pregnant while they were dating and he just had to marry her. Actually, there're women that the moment you wife, nothing works in your life. There's no occurrence in this marriage that's natural due to how things happen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Welcomme: 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
pweetiedee:

see how u just said the truth. wow! Especially the part where u said pastors would tell him what e wants to hear. And even tell him not to discuss with his wife.
They have destroyed marriages through that.

the wife may be possessed, and she may be innocent.

the problem may be from the man himself.

It may be spiritual. It may just be a trying period that will pass.
You this girl, I have been following ur posts on this forum. u so much hate anything Christianity. The only stuff was just d pastor's part. Bloody terrorist!

3 Likes

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by 0m0nnakoda: 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
Montaque:
I want to tell you a story.
A member of my church married a lady,both worship in my Church. The husband was a luxury bus driver. The wife doesn't like the biz cos according to her, the husband use the long absence on biz trip to cheat with other women.

Do you know what she did? She brought a prayer point that god should "scatter everything/arrangement that impedes on her marriage". She brought this prayer point repeatedly and she openly showed her disapproval for her husband's biz. Mind you that she is like a leader in the church. Her husband was later promoted and charged to manage a park in one of the SW state. This irked his wife the more as the man became more absent.

After some months, the husband had an accident with his bus and almost died. Moreover, he lost the use of his right hand. He returned home to join in his father in law's building material biz.

Now, some women's spirit is so strong that if they wish evil of ur progress, you will hardly progress. It may not be spirit husband or things like that. She may not like your control, authority and pride when u ve money. She will therfore be wishing to an end to ur source of pride and high handedness. This is especially if she has alternative means of getting money or an alternative plan for u.

So, if she separates from u, you may not progress as u envisage. Her will power may still be effective. Solution is, assuming I am correct, make sure she approves of every of ur plan. Plan with her and carry out her advice. In this way, u will tap into her mind power.

Mind you, you can't change her will power by force, pleading or reasoning. Just carry her along. I hope I am wrong. Just talking from an experience of others
but why can't all these strong spirits reverse the recession in Nigeria.

My research into ideas like this has confirmed one thing people who grow up in poverty in Nigeria are the ones who believe this stuff. People who grow up eating food cooked with firewood or karosin/

No child who grew up on gas cooked food believes such hullaballoo so I am convinced that karosin is neurotoxic.
If I am wrong let anyone who is a champion of this spiritual husband nonsense come here and tell us he was not fed on karosin cooked food in childhood

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Praktikals(m): 3:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Today is my wedding anniversary. I got married in 2010. I actually don't know if my marriage is a curse or there are other forces affecting my life.

I went into my marriage with 6 trucks and they were all working within southwest. All the trucks are gone!

I am a 37year old man from Enugu state. I got married at the age of 31 to a beautiful lady from Edo state.

I started my logistic company when I left my salary job in 2007. I started with 3 trucks and I was able to grow and acquired 3 more trucks before 2010.

I met my wife when she was serving in Enugu. I visited my parent in enugu that very year. We got talking and one thing led to the other. She got pregnant towards the end of her service year and moved in with me immediately after her service.

We had our traditional wedding, though her mum (father is late) wasn't at the wedding. She didn't inform her, she said she doesn't have a relationship with her and that they are not in talking terms. Though her aunt (her mum sister) was actively involved and present. She made up with her mum years later and they are both fine now.

I lost my 6 trucks in 3years with debts that I had to settle by selling my uncompleted buildings in Enugu and Lagos. I have not paid some debts till now. Note that I acquired those properties before my wedding.

I lost 2 trucks in 2010 December, lost 1 in 2011, then lost remaining 3 trucks to accident in 2013.

It usually happened whenever we quarreled and she got really angry. That very night, I would see myself being locked up by a man in a room with an iron gate in my dream. The next trip for any of my trucks would be an accident or there would be a major problem on the road.

I was out of business in 2014 to mid 2015 when I decided to travel out of Nigeria for some hustling. I told my wife about my plan but she said she is sure my plan is to marry another woman when I get to Europe. I made some promises to her before I left.
On getting to the airport in holland, I was put into the next flight to Lagos from Schipol airport in Holland.

I became very broke after the failed trip and I had to open up to friends and family who still thought I was a big man. I was able to secure a 35k salary job through a friend. My wife came to my place of work, told my boss that I beat her. She lied! (I have never done that before and I didn't do it). I lost the job.

In all this, I have always struggled to pay our rent, we pay our son school fee together while she handles 75% of food stuff in the house. She works and earns around 65k. She has been supportive.

I have prayed and she has prayed too, but nothing has changed in my finance. It is getting worse everyday. One night, I prayed and begged God to reveal to me the source of my problem, I had a dream that night. In the dream, my wife told me she is married to the prince of their kingdom and that the prince is always with us sometimes on the bed when we are sleeping. She said his boys are the one I always see fighting me in my dreams. My wife told me all this in my dream. I am scared of discussing this dream with my wife because she is a prayerful woman and it will sound like I am saying she is the cause of my problem. I am confused.

I also consulted a pastor, the pastor said witches are seriously dealing with me. He also said my wife has a spiritual husband that is very powerful. He warned me never to discuss any of my plans with my wife again. That I should always tell her after the execution of such plans (plans that has to do with my business). I find it strange and hard to believe, what is the essence of having a wife if we can have 100% openness. I continue to discuss my business plans with wifey and they are always failing. Sometimes I will be too happy to hide it from her. (Lol)

We have a small car that is strictly for taking my son to school. My rent expired in May and there is no hope of money for me. Landlord is already on me. If I sell this last only car to pay this rent, what are we going to sell to pay the next rent? I think maybe we should separate for a while and when things change for better again, we can come together. I have not discussed this with my wife. Is this a right step? Her mum and her mum sis (they are both widows) has a big house here in Lagos, she can move to the house while I get a driving job with an accommodation package. This way, I can support and pay my son's school fee.

Please people advice me.

what is the source of your trailers? If the
foundation is bad, the building cannot stand.
Your wife is not a witch.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Tamakay(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
freshvine:
Sorry about your predicaments but the truth is your marriage is the cause of your affliction. It's time to confront your wife but in a lovely manner both of you can find closure. What the spirit husband is doing is to render you useless and finally destroy the marriage so that your wife will be free of you and betrothed to him alone. But before the conversation with your wife, try stay awake most nights to watch over her and the way she sleeps.

Spirit husbands will send different afflictions to you including witches and wizards. Wherever you turn and whatever you do, you'll only attract hatred and jealousy from people and the evil amongst this poll will want to hurt you indirectly or directly.

Most ladies are aware that they're having these challenges hence they tend to be more religious than being spiritual. You'll notice whenever you make love to your wife, something terrible or insignificant as it may be happens thereafter. My bro, you've purchased the goods of the spirits.

How do women attract spirit husband?

Background : Our background says a lot of our individual personalities. If her parents had worshipped some useless gods and did sacrifices to protect her, definitely she'll be possessed with demonic powers warding off eligible men. The demon will come as a spirit being to be having canal knowledge of her from time to time. Majority of our parents did unspeakable things for family protection in the past.

Sex : our young ladies due to material things run after occultic men and money ritualist. Believe me, women are highly needed to make their sacrifices potent. Some requirements are to sleep with unsuspecting women and mostly women are not the targets but a vehicle to their target chain, the other successful men who will ignorantly sleep with them. When once this occultic men have had their time with any female, automatically, a demon is assigned to her to be a talent and destiny collector from her unsuspecting men in her life. Marrying such lady simply means you'll be contributing to the food chain of the original occultic man. Whenever you become too useless, your wife leaves you to another successful man and the cycle continues. Their prey is always beautiful ladies.

You need deliverance for your wife.

If you become stubborn, they'll render you impotent, attack your health.

U made a lot of sense dear. I wish he reads ur post.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by alan333(m): 3:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Womaaaaaaaaan!!!
undecidedna their way be that!"Witch-crafts";they r naturally born with it,only a few of them use their witch-crafts power for good...90% r for evil nd on mission!

young man,u r married to a "chronic green-witch".u'll loose ur life under her care if u do not take to ur heels,i.e.run!thank God it's property u still loosing.
(2)u must separate from her totally,i.e.abscond with ur son/car nd start a new life wherever.once u abscond,u must never set ur eyes on dat wife of ur's again till u die...or else things will get worst for U.

I warned o!
So,make a concrite arrangement b4 u run.
(3)u r a very Glorious man nd u've made a big mistake by falling to her love-nest,muchmore she has given birth 4 u meaning there's is an oath of love genetic wise between both of u which is d strongest oath on earth,i.e.Blood;ur life,future,glory,destiny nd death is now in her custody,go give ur life to Jesus of Nazareth n He will deliver,save n restore u.

No herbalist/prophet can deliver u from dis one wey u enter so!except d MAN JESUS OF NAZARETH!!!

Ur case is now like dat of a living dog which is better dan a dead lion...yet Jesus is able to bring back ur captivity.

I dont need a kobo from U but call dis number for more revelation.

Note-u cannever appease d Wicked,even if u build a sky scrapper for d "wicked"...na wetin dey inside her she go do for you.

(4)spiritual husband implies she's from d marine world nd chronic@wicked witch!she's on mission for d marine agents of which satan is their lord/husband/master-it does not mean d spiritual husband is human but demon,i.e.devil,Man,u married to a womanly-man which is against God's order of creation,spiritually she's ur Mother,Grandmother n Gr8 grand mother because she's powerful than u think;she dine/eat/sleep with d devil.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by buffalowings: 3:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
freshvine:
Sorry about your predicaments but the truth is your marriage is the cause of your affliction. It's time to confront your wife but in a lovely manner both of you can find closure. What the spirit husband is doing is to render you useless and finally destroy the marriage so that your wife will be free of you and betrothed to him alone. But before the conversation with your wife, try stay awake most nights to watch over her and the way she sleeps.

Spirit husbands will send different afflictions to you including witches and wizards. Wherever you turn and whatever you do, you'll only attract hatred and jealousy from people and the evil amongst this poll will want to hurt you indirectly or directly.

Most ladies are aware that they're having these challenges hence they tend to be more religious than being spiritual. You'll notice whenever you make love to your wife, something terrible or insignificant as it may be happens thereafter. My bro, you've purchased the goods of the spirits.

How do women attract spirit husband?

Background : Our background says a lot of our individual personalities. If her parents had worshipped some useless gods and did sacrifices to protect her, definitely she'll be possessed with demonic powers warding off eligible men. The demon will come as a spirit being to be having canal knowledge of her from time to time. Majority of our parents did unspeakable things for family protection in the past.

Sex : our young ladies due to material things run after occultic men and money ritualist. Believe me, women are highly needed to make their sacrifices potent. Some requirements are to sleep with unsuspecting women and mostly women are not the targets but a vehicle to their target chain, the other successful men who will ignorantly sleep with them. When once this occultic men have had their time with any female, automatically, a demon is assigned to her to be a talent and destiny collector from her unsuspecting men in her life. Marrying such lady simply means you'll be contributing to the food chain of the original occultic man. Whenever you become too useless, your wife leaves you to another successful man and the cycle continues. Their prey is always beautiful ladies.

You need deliverance for your wife.

If you become stubborn, they'll render you impotent, attack your health.

And I'm guessing at your church abi
Nonsense
I have to give it to you
This is the most dumb write up I've seen on here

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Appliedmaths(m): 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
allenroundabout:

Please people advice me.

Normally I don't comment on topics like this but I have to do this. I totally understand your plight, and trust me it's a spiritual issue. I'm not labelling any tribe but what you're facing now is paramount with Edo girls, I dated one for about 2 years and I had to call it quits when I saw the true picture. I don't know your level of spirituality with God bit in have a strong feeling you're very far from your maker, as a man your spirit needs to be alive and alert to such demonic schemes.

I dated this Edo girl from my NYSC days when boys were still flexing and living the life as they do say, until when I connected with God and was able to see that this girl has been dedicated to the olokun water spirit by her own mother who doesn't play with me. I prayed about it but honestly, I had to let her go what I saw concerning me marrying her was not a pleasant end.

Now back to you, you need to pray your way through, you as a man need to stand spiritually and take charge of your home. They have caged you and they wouldn't stop till you start begging (trust me I've been there). If you confront her she'll deny but your spirit has showed you what's happening, time to act now.
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bros please don't blame or think that anyone is responsible to your problems,Nigeria is a very hash place to do business especially transport business,from bad roads to mechanics and drivers always trying to take over everything you own for themselves,from 2007 to date I've lost more than you've lost simply because I wanted to invest in Nigeria,now who should I blame?since am not married to a Nigerian woman.

Times are tough in the world talk less of Africa,my advice is for you to try and make a move again,when you fail try try again.life is harder being a married person in Nigeria,so many obstacles to face.

I hope things improved for you guys.GL
Re: My Marriage; A Blessing Or A Curse. Please Advice by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
0m0nnakoda:
I am sure Dangote loses 1 truck every week

Who is responsible for his loss?

When man get problem, they'll say it's his wife, if no wife _they say it's his mother.

When woman get problem, they say it's her in-laws, if no in-law _they say it's spirit husband.

When the man succeeds, it's his hardwork and mother's prayers grin.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While / Is It By Force To Take Your Child To Santa? (Photo) / Twin Brothers Celebrate Their 80th Birthday (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.