Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,718 members, 7,802,167 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina (13545 Views)

Junaid Mohammed: Oshiomhole A Thug, Shouldn't Complain About His Removal / I Will Stay In Aso Rock For The Next 30 Days, Nobody Will Complain; Yahaya Bello / Edward Onoja: "There Is No God If Dino Melaye Is Not Removed As Senator" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
President Buhari's media aide, Femi Adesina, has slammed those still criticizing President Buhari in an interview he granted in New York during the 72nd United Nations general assembly (UNGA).

The media aide who said President Buhari's critics are “professional critics” who will never see anything good in anything, further said the Nigerian President critics will still complain about God if they make it to heaven.

Cable reports that he spoke in response to the criticisms that trailed Buhari’s address to world leaders.

“Those that condemn the quality of the speech have a right to their views. The funny thing is that most of them may not have read, nor did they listen to the speech,” he said. .

“They are professional critics who never see anything good in anything. If such people mistakenly get into heaven, they will complain about God. There will always be naysayers around. As the saying goes, no drummer can ever please all dancers. .

If 98 people out of 100 praise you, there will always be the two, who will never see anything good in what you have done. We must learn to live with, and tolerate the views of such people. They have a right to their opinions" he said.

http://www.lailasblog.com/critics-buhari-will-complain-god-mistakenly-make-heaven-femi-adesina/

Lalasticlala

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Give Adesina one bottle of beer and he will call you 'baba niyen' undecided

And someone should tell him to stop making silly jokes with heaven just to please the vegetable undecided

148 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by IJOBA2: 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
CHAIgrin
Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by eyeview: 1:06pm On Sep 23, 2017
Femi shouldnt worry about that. Atleast they will make heaven. He should be more worried about the fact that all apc men are going to hell as they have satan the father of all liars as their father, though one of his sons called Lai is trying to overthrow him

136 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by Jostico: 1:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
the Satan in the world today was the same angel of God yesterday, na complain carry am come down anyways don't have anything for you

5 Likes

Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by IJOBA2: 1:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
ALCATRAZ005 DANLADI7 AKA GOKE7 KN23H MADRIDGUY ALHAJI TOLEXANDER MEDIUMSTOUT OBAGADAFFI COLONELDRAKE OLLAH1 HOLATIN
Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by madridguy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by Nasa28(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
Tell me Femi to go ask for mercy and forgiveness.

Who are u to compare God's kingdom with the kingdom of God, let alone Nigeria

20 Likes

Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by IJOBA2: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
madridguy:
tongue
WHAT IS THE MEANING OF SAI MAI SALLAH

3 Likes

Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by PointZerom: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
All Buhari's Baboons and Monkeys are the same.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by Bari22: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
ipob members, ffk, fayose are typical example

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by Bayajidda1: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by Bayajidda1: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
[center][/center]
Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by Leboska(m): 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
I know this guy is a fool but i never knew it has gotten to this level

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by FeloniousFelon: 1:40pm On Sep 23, 2017
ollah1:

You seem to be a lifeless and hopeless person. The way you put religion in your head is something else.

Just like Buhari

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by holatin(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
ollah1:

You seem to be a lifeless and hopeless person. The way you put religion in your head is something else.
yeah he is hopeless but not only dat, he is suffering from chronic depression

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by patval(f): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
I don't even know whom to be more ashamed of, from master lai Mohammed to garba shehu to femi adesina to Lauretta onochie(ngeneukwenu) and above all the dullard of daura himself.
I have a read a prophesy in the old testament where God promised to punish a nation but I don't know that kind of punishment is still prevalent today.
God has really punished Nigeria enough

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by nototribalist: 6:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
This useless man wey no get sense and shame

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by emeijeh(m): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
A picture is worth a thousand words

8 Likes

Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by oshemus: 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
But APC is quick to blame God for nigerias misfortune

1 Like

Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by julioralph(m): 6:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
Shut up joor angry

APC is worse than PDP sef

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
Tru talk

1 Like

Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by kings09(m): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
Shey buhari govt go end one day. I want to see wat will become of dis Adesina. I just hope he does not seek political relevance after.

4 Likes

Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by Elslim: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
they can even criticize Jesus when he comes back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by maberry(m): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
Mumu man

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by Narldon: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2017

FEMI ADESINA

SHUT UP! angry

STOP THIS BLASPHEMY

I ONCE RESPECTED HIM WHEN HE WAS AN EDITOR WITH SUN NEWSPAPER

BUT EVER SINCE HE JOINED APC BANDWAGON

I'VE LOST ALL RESPECT FOR HIM!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by Oildichotomy(m): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
All I can say is whatever criticism whether professional or otherwise, They brought upon themselves.
They were never and had never been constructive in their criticism. You get what you give, it is as simple as that.

Deal with it

2 Likes

Re: 'some Critics Of Buhari Will Complain About God, If They Make Heaven' -adesina by sarrki(m): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
Igbos precisely

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Perfecta Bassey: Akwa Ibom Government Arrested, Holding My Husband For Criticism / Terrorists Kill Over 72 In Borno, Katsina In 72 Hours / Buhari Returns After Participation At 5th AU-EU Summit In Abidjan (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.