Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (48576 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
kimbraa:
Obsession is dangerous. Such lovers have high threshold to cause you harm.
You're right Kimbraa.

What do you suggest?
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
nawa this one na do or die affair

1 Like

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Sugar melt inside garri so will I melt your life on a suya pan
Really?

Now you're sounding even worse lipsrsealed
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity have you been sleeping with Her?
because a lady you've never slept with will never threaten you.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
Chascop:
FortifiedCity have you been sleeping with Her?

because a lady you've never slept with will never threaten you.
Just few times

2 Likes

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
You're right Kim.braa.

What do you suggest?
Keep calm. She may or may not have meant it. But she repeats herself then run for your life.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 23, 2017
kimbraa:
Keep calm. She may or may not have meant it. But she repeats herself then run for your life.
OK thanks.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Just few times

That's just the problem. No lady dares that with me because nothing join both of us.

just set trap for her make she commit, then hold it against her and find your way out
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Really?

Now you're sounding even worse lipsrsealed

I make bloody moves tongue I'm a tigress
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 23, 2017
Chascop:

That's just the problem. No lady dares that with me because nothing join both of us.

just set trap for her make she commit, then hold it against her and find your way out
Trap like what?
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:

I make bloody moves tongue I'm a tigress

Well not when I am. You are a tigress and I am a tiger, you know what that means tongue
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I have known this my babe close to a year now. Well she confesses love to me. But she kinda surprised me when she said that she's scared of losing me: that she is willing to kill me if I ever leave her. I heartily laughed it off.
Just yesterday, she called after I deliberately ignored calling her for 2 days and didn't pick up when she called. She called and was very angry. I had to calm her and she later apologized for her anger.

Then I recalled what she said earlier about killing. Even though I believe I am invincible for any man, do you think her threat is something I should take serious?

Have you seen a woman carry out her threat of killing someone she loves? Please share.

Thanks.
Give her a taste of her medicine and threaten her life also

1 Like

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Tell her she is free to try, infact give her otapiapia and ask her to drink it while you walk out. If she kills herself it is in her, not you so no guilty conscience OK.
No I don't have that kinda heart. I am lovely and romantic. Ask selflessposhheart tongue
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Well not when I am. You are a tigress and I am a tiger, you know what that means tongue

As a tigress I don't understand human language tongue so I don't know what that means
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
No I don't have that kinda heart. I am lovely and romantic. Ask selflessposhheart tongue
better acquire it and stand your ground. Show that you are a man and not a mouse
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 23, 2017
funmisticqueen:
better acquire it and stand your ground. Show that you are a man and not a mouse
I don't have a heart to kill humans but I can kill rats and cockroaches

1 Like

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:

He has that kind of heart o shocked dont let him decieve you
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:

He has that kind of heart o shocked dont let him decieve you
Honey we can't keep living like cat and rat. Just say 'YES'
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by menstrualpad: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
funmisticqueen:
Give her a taste of her medicine and threaten her life also

wish your husband knows you authored this.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Honey we can't keep living like cat and rat. Just say 'YES'
No tongue so after your gf kills you she would kill me too abi undecided
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:

No tongue so after your gf kills you she would kill me too abi undecided
She won't joor. Not when you are there for me sad
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
She won't joor. Not when you are there for me sad

cheesy nah nah nah nah nope
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:

cheesy nah nah nah nah nope
Is that you final answer?

You have only one lifeline of saying 'Yes'
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by murphyibiam15(m): 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
abelprice:
If she's from edo state my guy take am serious and apologise for thinking of leaving her.... she is d only 1 allowed to leave.... undecided....
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Is that you final answer?

You have only one lifeline of saying 'Yes'
Final answer is still No
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2017
selflessposhheart:

Final answer is still No
Sorry you can walk away now.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, she leaves without the prize which is me. Give her a round of applause".

1 Like

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Adaumunocha(f): 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I will make heaven by God's Grace cool
Redbeans?
You like opening thread up and down like Redbeans
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Sorry you can walk away now.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, she leaves without the prize which is me. Give her a round of applause".

lol my crazy friend kiss
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Redbeans?
You are this your red.beans. Tell him you miss him already
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
grin

Women like her is mentally sick sha.. u have to watch for this..she cud be suicidal.. Having irratic behavior wont secure a good relationship.. Her threat cud be fatal if u push the wrong botton..

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 23, 2017
menstrualpad:

wish your husband knows you authored this.
Do you have a crush on me cos i suspect you of stalking. See i am a no nonsense person and i can be mean at times. Faint heart never won fair lady
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Stevengerd(m): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
kimbraa:
I don't need a new one. As a matter of fact, I'm even grateful for the heartbreaks 'cause they made me wiser n stronger. Guy no fit play me maga na. grin
Knw Tok am bae!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) / MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Jilted Girl Curses Ex Boyfriend On The Occasion Of His Wedding.(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.