Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,304 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:40 AM

My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (48593 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by tunexdavo(m): 10:51pm On Sep 23, 2017
Sabrina18:
You shut the Bleep up, so you think because there are 7women to 1man, I should just accept anyone that comes my way, I shouldn't be with the person I want to be with, I rather not marry than do that.

Now go fuckkk yourself.
easy take it easy
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
arnold123:
already married u whoremonger ,It's better to let someone think you are an Idiot than to open your mouth and prove it.
Ok, good for you cos you such a pusssyy.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Khallyella(f): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
BabyApple:
is that you in that dp?

A year ago, yeah.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by kobijacobs(m): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
kill u cos na she give u life abi?
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by thesuave10(m): 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2017
BabyApple:
is that you in that dp?

Let the thread derailing begin grin
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by arnold123: 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
Sabrina18:
Ok, good for you cos you such a pusssyy.
can you even wash yours clean?, maybe it smells like your mouth,You must have been born on a highway because that's where most accidents happen.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by itsmeurLady(f): 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
OP shey u don't use to hear stories of crazy lovers... u beta walk Away from that rship Cs such a girl can stab u to death befor she realizes her wrongs, Run before it's too late!!!
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by BabyApple(m): 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
Khallyella:

A year ago, yeah.
Mehnnn you are so beautiful!
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Sep 23, 2017
arnold123:
can you even wash yours clean?, maybe it smells like your mouth,You must have been born on a highway because that's where most accidents happen.
Fuccck off my mention.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by clems88(m): 10:57pm On Sep 23, 2017
kimbraa:
Lol, I could remember my boyfriend telling me I have a stone heart. grin It's not true sha, I just act too uninterested and it got him worrying if I truly loved him or not. Na me love pass sef, I just conceal my feelings 'cause it's one of my weak points in relationships.
hmm you have something in common with my girl . her heart can be stony but deep down she loves my but woundnt wanna show it atymz
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by arnold123: 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
Sabrina18:
Fuccck off my mention.
like seriously, you need to go and sit down in the gutter and think attentively about your life,I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by nairanaira12: 10:58pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I have known this my babe close to a year now. Well she confesses love to me. But she kinda surprised me when she said that she's scared of losing me: that she is willing to kill me if I ever leave her. I heartily laughed it off.
Just yesterday, she called after I deliberately ignored calling her for 2 days and didn't pick up when she called. She called and was very angry. I had to calm her and she later apologized for her anger.

Then I recalled what she said earlier about killing. Even though I believe I am invincible for any man, do you think her threat is something I should take serious?

Have you seen a woman carry out her threat of killing someone she loves? Please share.

Thanks.

You are taking the girl for granted because she loves you and confessed it. You shouldn't have allowed the relationship to come this far if you were not ready for commitment.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by AreaFada2: 11:00pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I have known this my babe close to a year now. Well she confesses love to me. But she kinda surprised me when she said that she's scared of losing me: that she is willing to kill me if I ever leave her. I heartily laughed it off.
Just yesterday, she called after I deliberately ignored calling her for 2 days and didn't pick up when she called. She called and was very angry. I had to calm her and she later apologized for her anger.

Then I recalled what she said earlier about killing. Even though I believe I am invincible for any man, do you think her threat is something I should take serious?

Have you seen a woman carry out her threat of killing someone she loves? Please share.

Thanks.

OP,
Be careful. Check her background carefully. Is there any history of abandonment in her life? Any history of self-harm? And history of suicide/attempted suicide in her family?

The history & background of most people are not known. Especially meeting people in big cities. It's a veritable jungle out there.
There are also several mental health conditions in 9ja that never come into medical care system. Conditions that are treated in the West but not picked up at all in 9ja & much of Africa.

So do not dismiss her threat casually. It might be too late to know she meant it.

BUT one thing is sure: threatening to kill over potential heartbreak is not healthy.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2017
arnold123:
like seriously, you need to go and sit down in the gutter and think attentively about your life,I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works.
Are you still talking? cos it seems to me like you are done talking.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by arnold123: 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2017
Sabrina18:
There is no vaccine against stupidity, you jackass
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Thanks.

1) Yes, take her threat seriously and dump her.

2) She must be great in bed, crazy females usually are.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by nairanaira12: 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2017
kimbraa:
Na small "Die" you dey fear?. grin The girl is still a baby sha 'cause we wey them done break our hearts so tey we no come get heart again, as e end, we move on. Who has time to start threatening guys of killing them?. grin

Eeyah. grin. Sorry sister. You will surely find the right person, ok? Don't give up on yourself just yet. In fact he is just around the corner. grin
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by omodave(m): 11:05pm On Sep 23, 2017
abelprice:
If she's from edo state my guy take am serious and apologise for thinking of leaving her.... she is d only 1 allowed to leave.... undecided....

Waitin Edo girl do u ni
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by lordraiden(m): 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
That's what they say to deceive you. those bîîtches ain't loyal chris no make mistake. So no mind all the sweet tok
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by arnold123: 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2017
Sabrina18:
I'd like to see things from your point of view but I can't seem to get my head that far up my anus!, so please get your head out of you anus and think properly you little shittt head!!
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by nairanaira12: 11:08pm On Sep 23, 2017
kimbraa:
I don't need a new one. As a matter of fact, I'm even grateful for the heartbreaks 'cause they made me wiser n stronger. Guy no fit play me maga na. grin

Chai.. ..you yaff become hardened Criminal ......sorry.. ..i mean somebori.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Daddybright1986(m): 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
My Dear ladies..
When sweeping your boyfriend's room,please don't sweep away any white paper randomly ..before you sweep away your bride-price oo..
When you see any white paper,check it first,and if it carries something like...
Real Madrid vs Barcelona over 1.5
Chelsea vs Arsenal
Hmm..my sister just drop it, that might be your bride-price cheque.��������
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Yeligray(m): 11:09pm On Sep 23, 2017
kimbraa:
I don't need a new one. As a matter of fact, I'm even grateful for the heartbreaks 'cause they made me wiser n stronger. Guy no fit play me maga na. grin
hahahaha
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by belindar: 11:10pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Thanks.

You must be a fool for asking these question. Ask again when u are dead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by thesuave10(m): 11:12pm On Sep 23, 2017
kimbraa:

Real and sharp guys reading this comment : grin

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by CzarChris(m): 11:15pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Thanks.
Be afraid, be very afraid grin

1 Like

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Limitless72(m): 11:16pm On Sep 23, 2017
enemyofprogress:
are you the op?

Oga swallow your pride and do the needful...!
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by exlinkleads(f): 11:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
oboy
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Jamesboola: 11:25pm On Sep 23, 2017
Bros, dey very careful with this your chic. They mostly act before they think. This one had already gave you warning. I did some collabo with one within some weeks. The moment I stopped calling/picking her calls. She came un-invited and met a surprise... though she surprised me back. She almost chopped off my last finger with her teeth. It was bloody without warning. My advice.
Start affording her with reasons...
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by hooklover: 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Thanks.

So u were planning to leave her without consequences
U never c anything...
Next time u will not tell lady way u did not mean....

Single ladies are looking for were man to hold den are not smiling....
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by johncreek: 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
Out of abundant of the heart, The mouth speaks.
Take her very very serious.
Wishing you the best
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Thanks.
She'll do it and worse my guy
My ex even went diabolic against me
ADVICE: AN OBSESSED GF IS NOT A GF....A GIRL WHO'S OBSESSED WITH YOU IS INSECURE, DANGEROUS AND A DANGER TO ALL AROUND HER AND YOURSELF...they're usually possessed with marine spirits...they are unstable emotional timebombs
Leave her amicably now or regret it for life
(Mine was a Yoruba from Lagos state) from Ojo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. / Couple Who Met During NYSC Weds (Photos) / Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.