Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (48601 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / My Boyfriend Threatened To Leak My Sex Tape With A Guy Online!!! / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by sheyman45(m): 2:45am On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=FortifiedCity post=60751706]
I have known this my babe close to a year now. Well she confesses love to me. But she kinda surprised me when she said that she's scared of losing me: that she is willing to kill me if I ever leave her. I heartily laughed it off.
Just yesterday, she called after I deliberately ignored calling her for 2 days and didn't pick up when she called. She called and was very angry. I had to calm her and she later apologized for her anger.

Then I recalled what she said earlier about killing. Even though I believe I am invincible for any man, do you think her threat is something I should take serious?

Have you seen a woman carry out her threat of killing someone she loves? Please share.

Thanks.
Noted
I have known this my babe close to a year now. Well she confesses love to me. But she kinda surprised me when she said that she's scared of losing me: that she is willing to kill me if I ever leave her. I heartily laughed it off.
Just yesterday, she called after I deliberately ignored calling her for 2 days and didn't pick up when she called. She called and was very angry. I had to calm her and she later apologized for her anger.

Then I recalled what she said earlier about killing. Even though I believe I am invincible for any man, do you think her threat is something I should take serious?

Have you seen a woman carry out her threat of killing someone she loves? Please share.

Thanks.
Noted

Thanks.
Noted
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by dustin023(m): 3:12am On Sep 24, 2017
just kill her first. Haha
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Romanus123: 3:34am On Sep 24, 2017
She has started controlling you already
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 3:38am On Sep 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Thanks.

Please don't take her serious, she is just obsessed with you. As soon as another guy comes around, she will tell you it was all a joke. Abi na you burst her little heaven? If so, the obsession will start to wear off as soon as other pistons starts ramming the cylinder. It is a game of patience.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by samsam2019: 3:38am On Sep 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Bros I am tired . I want to go to seminary school now grin
what's this nonsense. You kids should have respect for your girl.

That fugga is talking nonsense like she's some sex object and you're here supporting him

Rubbish
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 3:41am On Sep 24, 2017
Ask this question again when you are in the company of fela.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by SmartMugu: 3:42am On Sep 24, 2017
Is she ugly? No be her mates dey form slay queens for town? Why is she so desperate. She will not kill you jare, all na shakara. If she kill you, let me know. Why would she do that?
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Kalashnikov102(m): 3:46am On Sep 24, 2017
ogbanje girls have been threatening our GGGGGG Father's sinx try tey
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by jonadaft: 3:47am On Sep 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Thanks.
Lol
Invincible ekpa grin

Even "jesus" wasn't invincible lipsrsealed
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by jaxxy(m): 4:26am On Sep 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Thanks.

Bro d only way we can truely know is to find out for urself. Do a litmus test. Breakup with her rite now for a month lets call her bluff and she how she reacts and follows through. Else u don't mind marrying a crazy asz chic. Dats wat i will do cos i wana see exactly wats gona happen bt lets not panic shes probably joking rite?? Lol
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 4:26am On Sep 24, 2017
abelprice:
If she's from edo state my guy take am serious and apologise for thinking of leaving her.... she is d only 1 allowed to leave.... undecided....

Wetin you mean by " if na edo girl bla bla bla, she's d only one allowed to leave "?

Other tribes no get possessed women or witches Even for abroad; where such statement is commonly used by white ladies. Dem be edo girls?

Can you not just comment without dragging tribe into it?

Or

You just want to identify as a tribalistic, shallow minded educated illiterate?

If nor be say today na sunday, I for call you a bigoted fool but I will reserve it.

1 Like

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Peterosky(m): 4:28am On Sep 24, 2017
Bross make you no fear cos that is just a simple threat. Na so one for my office wey carry herself go meet my boss say make i marry am, she come de threaten say if I deceive am, she go kpai me. But I no worry since I no from worry cos I go soon keep am one side continue my journey to my matrimonial destination and nothing go happen.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Nobody: 4:42am On Sep 24, 2017
[quote author=kimbraa post=60752437]I don't need a new one. As a matter of fact, I'm even grateful for the heartbreaks 'cause they made me wiser n stronger. Guy no fit play me maga na.

Na lie..people like u will be played again and again and again ...
To the topic : this kind of babe,na set up go fit am,if u intend to let go..just organiser a handsome guy ( she's never seen wit u) wey hold coins(money) and has a car..she might get along and then u can use that opportunity to waka.If everybody beg u ,u no go agree grin
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by santicruz: 4:57am On Sep 24, 2017
She loves you to death
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by mustafa006: 5:21am On Sep 24, 2017
U are dating Ipob girl, show her ur operation python dance skills
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by davidif: 5:30am On Sep 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Thanks.

RUN!!!!!
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by davidif: 5:34am On Sep 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Thanks.

Dude, what if she poisons You or sends hired thugs after you? Abeg run far away from her as fast as possible. What is wrong with you guys set? This girl is showing her true red flags and you are still ignoring it? Na wa o.
They say when someone shows you who they truly are, believe them the first time. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by sashyvibey(f): 5:35am On Sep 24, 2017
Nawa bros. This totally unacceptable. Any woman that makes such threats haven't understand life and yes she might do it since the level of understanding is way low.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by layzie: 5:38am On Sep 24, 2017
@ fortifiedcity

Hell hath no fury like....
Watch IDx, thats channel 171 on Dstv to know such things happen all the time.

My advice: be very very careful with this one.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Daboomb: 5:42am On Sep 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Thanks.

Many men have taken such threat for granted (Even when she claimed to be "just playing"!). Today, they are six feet below and decayed.

She means it and dont always expect she would use a gun.
She can knife you,
She can poison you (mostlikely)
She can send hired killer against you (very common)
She can push you over the cliff, on a holiday.

At the end of the day, she will kill you.

Right now, you should "protect" your life by taking some "insurance".
First, make a report of threat to life, at your nearrst Police station where she can be put on "NOTICE" that if anything happens to you, she is #1 suspect. That should make her think twice.
Then Call-off the relationship.

After that, just stay away from her otherwise, all the above wont protect you rlife o. undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by 360command: 5:51am On Sep 24, 2017
selflessposhheart:
grin make she kill u make I see your body part to the suya man I know tongue
dumb..
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by bullabong(m): 5:53am On Sep 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I just think she is loving too hard
Shes trying to blackmail u into staying with her. Obsession is a bad way to love. Beware, be warned.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Slayer2: 6:01am On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:
Hmmm, I can't tell.

Don't worry it's fine grin we all have our dark sides grin
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by pennywys(m): 6:04am On Sep 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Thanks.
bro better take her so serious, if you know you are not gonna marry her better find an easy way now cos the more you stay in her life the more her love grow for you and make it more expensive to let you go
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by aylive02(m): 6:08am On Sep 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin grin
FvckShiT:
You just fúçking won a fúçking free Lifetime fûçk cheesy , just keep fúçking her bro
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Ishilove: 6:20am On Sep 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Thanks.
Do you love her? It doesn't sound like you do. Don't toy with people's emotions. That alone can trigger psychotic episodes in sensitive or emotionally unstable people.

Handle this girl with diplomacy and wisdom, otherwise we will read your touching story on Nairaland frontpage in the not too distant future.
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by barthy21(m): 6:20am On Sep 24, 2017
Sabrina18:
Then get ready to kill or be killed, she is crazy.
...Advice of tha century
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by barthy21(m): 6:23am On Sep 24, 2017
Gbagammm
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by frankkydee(m): 6:25am On Sep 24, 2017
kimbraa:
Na small "Die" you dey fear?. grin The girl is still a baby sha 'cause we wey them done break our hearts so tey we no come get heart again, as e end, we move on. Who has time to start threatening guys of killing them?. grin

Na him be say you no even get heart wey anybody go talk say him wan break. Sober!
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:32am On Sep 24, 2017
RIP in advance
Re: My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? by Afritop(m): 6:34am On Sep 24, 2017
FortifiedCity:

Thanks.
IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN OR HEARD ABOUT IT, THEN YOU ARE EITHER STILL A BABY FALLING IN LOVE OR A NOT YET MATURED.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

MY EXPERIENCE With Women After I Travelled / Scientific Study Proves That Masturbation Is Linked To Bad Luck / Woman Accuses Lady Of Sleeping With Her Husband & Taking Photos At Their Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.