Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos (74134 Views)

Doks Art: Donald Trump Recognizes Nigerian Artist Who Drew Him / Meet Kareem Waris, Hyper-realistic Artist Who Drew President Macron In 2 Hours / This Artist Draws With Charcoal And Flour On The Ground..see Stunning Outcomes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
sukkot:
this piece is the emergence out of hell. the return of the ancient gods out of hades

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6008499_capture1_jpegb1ff00360a9015ca7795717777a84460
what then happens after their emergence from hades, lurking after the beautiful daughters of Earth again? Are they such a perverts hahaha wink
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Burna88(f): 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2017
Dreyl:
You will never believe anything in your life, I just don't know why some people are just so dumb, it's a pity.
get out,hé spokehis mind,i dont bliv either,Just stfu.

1 Like

Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by baby124: 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
Kai! How can this be all razor blade? Is this even possible? Great talent. These things will sell for big money o

1 Like

Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Angelyna(f): 9:20pm On Sep 23, 2017
His Twitter handle is written boldly bro... Get him through that
slurity1:
please. I need to buy this guy products. any link please?

1 Like

Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by chizzy4eazy(f): 9:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
thats nice u know

1 Like

Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by chuksmoney: 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2017
You are a genius. God bless you.
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Slimszy: 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
badoi:
Mumu dont go and hustle be showcasing useless talent
Omo ode grin

Thats hustle binch
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Slimszy: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2017
slurity1:
please. I need to buy this guy products. any link please?

@alexpeter_art that is his IG handle.. you can check out my works too � https://www.nairaland.com/3596696/archive-kalejaye-o-t-artworks/3

1 Like

Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by vertueptime: 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2017
Hes more talented than solomon dalong
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Tedassie(m): 10:17pm On Sep 23, 2017
Awesome talent,mahn...he's gonna go places,just like that Naija guy that was hired by Marvel comics to draft one of it's characters.
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A very talented Nigerian artist identified as Alex Peter has got himself trending on Twitter after sharing photos of his creatively awesome art work on the social media platform. According to the hyper-realistic pyrography artist, he uses razor blade to draw on wood and burner. How nice.

He shared these photos via his twitter account and wrote; Hi, i'm Alex Peter and i'm a hyperrealistic pyrography artist ,using Razorblade to draw on wood x burner @alexpeter_art #Drawingwhileblack

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/09/see-talented-nigerian-artist-draws-razor-blade-wood-photos.html
please send me your phonenumber, whatsapp number and email
God blesss you and your talent

On a funny note, pls do you know who can do what you are doing on snake skins..........for lalasticala grin
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Boss347(m): 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2017
This is witchcraft
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by crownmix(m): 10:41pm On Sep 23, 2017
this guy na baba o. nice one bro
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Origin(f): 10:48pm On Sep 23, 2017
Wonderful talent.

Landscapes or other unique scenery would be great.
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Elf912: 10:53pm On Sep 23, 2017
sukkot:
this piece is the emergence out of hell. the return of the ancient gods out of hades

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6008499_capture1_jpegb1ff00360a9015ca7795717777a84460

Biko, where did you get that assumption from? Somebody cannot have talent in peace.... you had to add gods , hell and everything to it.....
Na wa ooo
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Hugo7(m): 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2017
waoh..... great talent... keep it �
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Ibmswapzer(m): 11:11pm On Sep 23, 2017
waoh

Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by AreaFada2: 12:27am On Sep 24, 2017
Nice.
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by kenoz(m): 12:41am On Sep 24, 2017
Creative
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:47am On Sep 24, 2017
Exceptional!
We have all it takes
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Blue3k(m): 1:30am On Sep 24, 2017
Man Nigerian artist areally talented. Anyway I wonder howhat much he changes. I would love a hashirama wood carving.
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by LeSudAfricaine: 5:48am On Sep 24, 2017
This is dope!
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by mechanics(m): 6:03am On Sep 24, 2017
wow, beautiful.
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by praiseejiro(f): 6:16am On Sep 24, 2017
wonderful.just speechless
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Arielle: 7:01am On Sep 24, 2017
baby124:
Kai! How can this be all razor blade? Is this even possible? Great talent. These things will sell for big money o

I think he uses a burner or some type of flame to create the light and shade, as well as the razor blade. That's what the article says. Whatever he uses, its extraordinarily creative, highly stylized and incredibly beautiful. Such talent should be supported.
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Xkalaban(m): 8:07am On Sep 24, 2017
Nice work wink
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by DonXavi(m): 8:19am On Sep 24, 2017
G
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Royaljustice: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2017
My only problem with Nigeria leadership pattern is that they politicised everything. Oh where is he from, which political party do his region or family support.

People like this fellow need to be nationally empowered and celebrated. More Grace to you boss. OSINACHI
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by stanleeodor(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Elshberry(m): 2:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
I don't know you now, you don't know me now either, but with your talent I think we can do business together, I be your manager and we kick off something extraordinary.
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by Slimszy: 2:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Elshberry:
I don't know you now, you don't know me now either, but with your talent I think we can do business together, I be your manager and we kick off something extraordinary.

We can do business.. Check out my thread https://www.nairaland.com/3596696/archive-kalejaye-o-t-artworks/3
Re: Alex Peter, Nigerian Artist Who Draws With Razor Blade On Wood. Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Artists Staring At A Nude Man Standing In Front Of Them (Photos) / Adejoke Lasisi Makes A Portrait Of Ooni Of Ife With Pure Water Sachets / GALLANTCREATIVE PROFESSIONAL DESIGNS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.