Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:33 PM

"Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (86333 Views)

Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? / Do Wives Owe Their Husband Sex ? / Zimbabwean Woman Denies Husband Sex, But Cheats With 16 Men, Sends Nudes To Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2017
pattybf:

Would u ve asked all these questions if d opposite was d case here?
oh! yes! i would! what is wrong is wrong! regardless of who did it or why they did it. never assume that all men support cheating in marriage. my thing is treat people how you would want to be treated. do not give what you would not like to Receive. grin grin am i making any sense? tell me again are you support of infidelity in marriages regardless of who in the marriage commited it?.

By all means cheat in your marriage if you enjoy cheating, it isn't my place to judge you.

1 Like

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by uchman101: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2017
But wemen can be heartless o...bro they next line of action is how to kill you.I swear down.
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by poseidon12: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2017
lilmax:
a cheat always a cheat.....don't deal with their crap, it's worthless

just go out and cheat on her too, no need whining

The guy has gone past that. He's getting a divorce as he should.
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by ibietela2(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2017
ikbnice:
Her husband didn't make her submissive and that's the problem she had. She may love the husband but her sexual fantasy is far different from the conventional one being shown by her husband.

Na wa oooo
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by ImaIma1(f): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2017
A cheat is a cheat...man...woman.
Once you have broken that trust and bond that is supposed to exist, it is left for the spouse to do anything he or she deems fit. The same way a cheating husband is treated should also apply to her.

But in our society, the husband cheating is taken lightly and excuses are given to justify his cheating. He is a man, his wife grew fat, she did this and that. The woman has to forgive him because afterall he is a man.

But if a wife cheats!!! If a wife cheats, NO MERCY, NO EXCUSE, NO FORGIVENESS. She is an "OLOSHO"(Nairaland men favourite word). She should be thrown out.
Cheating is cheating

1 Like

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by adaragbotemi: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2017
hooklover:
Married ladies are past ladies u can and will have d opportunity of fucking...
They take time to package for the side guy and give him good treat... They love dirty talks.....
It's normal....
I gift naughty with them always...

I always remind them to shave dere pussy before we c and they take time to shave it to make me happy...
I love bleeping married ladies had one dis evening..

Aaah epe re e oooo. Asepamo lowa o, kosi asegbe, different men go nak your wife too. Be warned
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Donpenny(m): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2017
women are d most confuse species in the whole world. they don't know what they actually want in a potential marriage mate don't be surprise she might be among those posting on social media "I want my husband to be tall slim sex pack he must has latest G wagon so and so so forth and she doesn't even has anything to offer in return if she finally meet the unsuspecting guy. women are d problem of d world. It would have been a better place without them. Before she came to Eden there was peace and stability immediately she came things change. yet they have not stop disturbing men peace of mind.
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by zinizta: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2017
ImaIma1:
A cheat is a cheat...man...woman.
Once you have broken that trust and bond that is supposed to exist, it is left for the spouse to do anything he or she deems fit. The same way a cheating husband is treated should also apply to her.

But in our society, the husband cheating is taken lightly and excuses are given to justify his cheating. He is a man, his wife grew fat, she did this and that. The woman has to forgive him because afterall he is a man.

But if a wife cheats!!! If a wife cheats, NO MERCY, NO EXCUSE, NO FORGIVENESS. She is an "OLOSHO"(Nairaland men favourite word). She should be thrown out.
Cheating is cheating
Women Too Should MarrY For The Right Reasons. There Are Men That WonT CheAt On You If You Are A Woman, But You Rather Have Your Fantasy Guy Who In His Opinion Is Doing You A Favour By Marrying You. When The chips Are Down You Will Now Start complaining. It'S Like A Guy Marrying VerA Sidika Cos She Has A Good Shape - Marry For The Right
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by adaragbotemi: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2017
gypsey:
Gbam! i am done with marriage long time! i have 2 sons and 1 daughter all from 3 different women, i am not letting anything smelly cheating hoe infect me with sickness. fuvk! marriage! oh! i am planning to 2 more children from 2 different women soon grin

Bros you need to actually check yourself

1 Like

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Kobicove(m): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2017
Evaberry:

some men sha

they hate trying new things, they are not frisky and open, they are boring when the wife wants to try out new stuffs or when she reveals her fetish they call her a slut. even women too they act like sex is a sin or being sexually expressive is wrong

I have to end up with someone as frisky and daring as me. let's have sex everywhere, let's buy a Kama Sutra and practised everything in there, let's explore each and everyone of your fetish together.

with what I read everyday it seems everybody cheats in marriage, so why get married if your partner will disappoint you. should we now begin to take cheating as the norm.

This is disgusting and sad abeg, I can't cope with a cheating spouse, I just can't. will rather sleep alone than with a cheating wife or gf.

Are you male or female?!
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Nightwatchknine: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2017
Lawlahdey:
The wife is into BDSM buh hubby doesn't have dominant bone in him so she had to get it outside.
Can't blame her. grin
birds of same feather, , the woman can simply work things out with her husband instead of going out to get pleasure, end time women

2 Likes

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by vickillo: 11:39am On Sep 24, 2017
Watch carefully the man/woman u want to marry. It didn't just start. Sometimes we get carried away by the fun during dating.
This woman in question love sex. I bet she will sleep with their gateman if they have one.

1 Like

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by zinizta: 11:45am On Sep 24, 2017
Kobicove:

Are you male or female?!
JudginG By His Post, He Is Both.

1 Like

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by pocohantas(f): 11:51am On Sep 24, 2017
Collyno82:
a round of applause. the first time ur making sense to me

I wish I care or have ever taken my time to notice if you make sense either. Happy Sunday...
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by zinizta: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2017
vickillo:
Watch carefully the man/woman u want to marry. It didn't just start. Sometimes we get carried away by the fun during dating.
This woman in question love sex. I bet she will sleep with their gateman if they have one.
Every Woman Loves Sex (ExcLuDing The Clittoral Mutilated Ones) But Not All Women Are Disrespectful And Foolish. This One Is A Disrespectful Hoe

1 Like

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2017
adaragbotemi:

Bros you need to actually check yourself
why do i need to check myself?
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by petitejolie(f): 11:55am On Sep 24, 2017
onimcee1:
You like it?
nooo I don't o
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by ImaIma1(f): 12:12pm On Sep 24, 2017
Evaberry:

some men sha

they hate trying new things, they are not frisky and open, they are boring when the wife wants to try out new stuffs or when she reveals her fetish they call her a slut. even women too they act like sex is a sin or being sexually expressive is wrong

I have to end up with someone as frisky and daring as me. let's have sex everywhere, let's buy a Kama Sutra and practised everything in there, let's explore each and everyone of your fetish together.

with what I read everyday it seems everybody cheats in marriage, so why get married if your partner will disappoint you. should we now begin to take cheating as the norm.

This is disgusting and sad abeg, I can't cope with a cheating spouse, I just can't. will rather sleep alone than with a cheating wife or gf.

It annoys me when a wife cannot express herself sexually with her husband.
Some husbands are too judgemental and small minded that if the wife initiates sex or does nutty things, he is disgusted and calls her slut,etc...like "where did you learn that from"..
They want the wife to be a saint...the mother of the children...the wife while they allow another woman excite them.
Why can't your wife handcuff you? Or do role play? I don't subscribe to anything harmful or extreme but husband and wife should be expressive without prejudice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by efficiencie(m): 12:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
The ladies on this forum justifying that woman's infidelity based on her husband's conservative sexual orientation are the crop of women that make finding a wife difficult...because there are millions of them for every one virtuous woman!

These are the same humanoid rodents in the body of a female that claim that "the bigger the man is down there, the better it is for the woman's pleasure" but they carefully evaded the part of the post where the cheating man complained that the main man was large enough down there to make his cheating partner less desirable and he expressed his disgust and disappointment over his wasted lodging fee.

I'll say that only a daft marries a LovePeddler, which accounts for more than 90% of women today, and expect her to be a wife and mother...whores have their lot with brothels, hotels and other hideous locations and these places always have a strong tug on their depraved souls, but a wife initially has her lot with her parents and siblings and after marriage has her lot with her man and her kids in a godly home!

Never work hard all you life and settle down with a LovePeddler...

5 Likes

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
pocohantas:
The woman is into those several sexual fetish.
She should have married her ex. Why marry one and fukk another?

All these cheating and different kind of abuse news.
Person go still marry like this?

He should just do away with her.
She has no excuse, none at all.
She married the man with her eyes open.

Thank you for being sincere. And about your qstn concerning marriage; it isn't for everyone
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by efficiencie(m): 12:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
ImaIma1:

It annoys me when a wife cannot express herself sexually with her husband.
Some husbands are too judgemental and small minded that if the wife initiates sex or does nutty things, he is disgusted and calls her slut,etc...like "where did you learn that from"..
They want the wife to be a saint...the mother of the children...the wife while they allow another woman excite them.
Why can't your wife handcuff you? Or do role play? I don't subscribe to anything harmful or extreme but husband and wife should be expressive without prejudice.

Do you realize that in reality, couples dont have sex everyday and that is why patience is necessary in a marriage to equalize the imbalances in marriage...Do you expect a man who has been conservative all his life to all of a sudden become a sex pro? Is that woman not meant to bring her sexual preferences to her hubby slowly and gradually till their sexual imbalances are removed? If this were the case of a man cheating on his wife would you still hammer on sexual preferences and sexual maladaptation?

That woman is clearly a LovePeddler deep within her and no amount of satisfaction will keep a LovePeddler in a home...they will always want a taste of someone different...I make bold to say that the woman in question did not cheat because of the conservative sexual orientation of the husband but simply because she thirsted for a different person...a, probably, 10 incher conservative husband (big enough to spoil the show of a cheating man) will satisfy any wife in a matter of a few minutes but not a LovePeddler, a LovePeddler is used to seeing different men including her probably 4 incher cheating partner...

1 Like

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by onimcee1(m): 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
petitejolie:
nooo I don't o
Lol. Its safe and cool especially when its not of the extreme.
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by efficiencie(m): 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
onimcee1:

Lol. Its safe and cool especially when its not of the extreme.

The word 'extreme' is subjectively defined and dependent on the tolerance levels of the practitioners...what you call 'not extreme', which you refer to as safe and cool, may not be fun enough to another couple! And if I'v known nothing about sexual orientations, I do know that once a sexual practice commences and it yields some fun, there is the tendency for it to be pushed to the extreme in search of the peak of pleasure from that sexual practice...so what you start practicing today and label 'safe and cool' could quickly become 'deadly' and 'inhumane' in the search for higher incremental bliss...
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by SmellingAnus(m): 1:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lawlahdey:
The wife is into BDSM buh hubby doesn't have dominant bone in him so she had to get it outside.
Can't blame her. grin
I am suspecting you are also into BDSM grin

1 Like

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by samuk: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
The problem with some men is the inability to differentiate between women that are marriage material and those you keep for fun and nothing more. Any married woman that cheats must first think about the consequences when caught I.e is your husband the type that will throw you out or the one that wouldn't mind? If you are thrown out, your boyfriend will never marry you because he will think you will also cheat on him.

2 Likes

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by ImaIma1(f): 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
efficiencie:

Do you realize that in reality, couples dont have sex everyday and that is why patience is necessary in a marriage to equalize the imbalances in marriage...Do you expect a man who has been conservative all his life to all of a sudden become a sex pro? Is that woman not meant to bring her sexual preferences to her hubby slowly and gradually till their sexual imbalances are removed? If this were the case of a man cheating on his wife would you still hammer on sexual preferences and sexual maladaptation?

That woman is clearly a LovePeddler deep within her and no amount of satisfaction will keep a LovePeddler in a home...they will always want a taste of someone different...I make bold to say that the woman in question did not cheat because of the conservative sexual orientation of the husband but simply because she thirsted for a different person...a, probably, 10 incher conservative husband (big enough to spoil the show of a cheating man) will satisfy any wife in a matter of a few minutes but not a LovePeddler, a LovePeddler is used to seeing different men including her probably 4 incher cheating partner...

I am not necessarily talking about this couple but in a general sense. Off course sex is not everyday. It depends on the couple.
Marriage is a lifetime. Sexual positions/preferences do not need to take forever to be introduced. What are we even talking about here? What do you mean by being conservative? If a woman wants other positions, aside missionary all the time or in the kitchen instead of the room...that is not rocket science.
You cannot do the same thing for one yr and not need to spice it up. That's what i am saying
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Faraidi(m): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Can't blame her. grin
A MASOCHIST

1 Like

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
boringnigerian:
Why do I feel the woman was probably pressured into marriage

Brov it's not pressure per say. U see these our girls of today they want it all already made.. A rich handsome strong dude that can fvck them good & make them come a million times. But they fail to know that life is about putting work in all u do to make the best out of anything u want to. I used to have a crazy hot chic back in the days and our relationship was just physical.. She married a good guy and almost landed me in trouble
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by tsmat(m): 2:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Can't blame her. grin
what!!!.....its marriage for God sake.whatever you see in there you manage.

1 Like

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Icon79(m): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
I can't remember the article where I read it, but I heard it on a good authority that, on average, 1,000 men die from BDSM every year. This doesn’t include women and it’s only the statistic for the deaths in the United States. Seems pretty alarming, doesn't it?

According to the article, the main cause of death of BDSM participants is something called “breath play”. Breath play is the act of restricting your partner’s air. It’s dangerous, because there’s no way to be sure of when it becomes too much for the sub. It’s also dangerous because it can put the sub into cardiac arrest very easily. Breath play is dangerous and the main cause of death within the BDSM community. But other things can cause death too. Fire play, it can cause the sub’s body to go into shock. Cut play, it can also cause the sub’s body to go into shock by too much blood loss.

In an article published by ABC News last year, entitled, "Love Hurts: Sadomasochism's Dangers," discusses a 67-year old man who was rushed to the emergency room after losing consciousness in a sex club. He had passed out during an S&M scene that involved him hanging by his arms from a cross, and the damage was so severe that it took him a few days to regain consciousness. The article discusses how lucky the man is to be alive, and goes on to talk about the more unfortunate individuals who have died while engaging in S&M practices.

O pari

Sterope:
No, I don't. BDSM can be very safe just like evryday activities. If participants choose to be extremely extreme, good for them.

By the way, they are not demon possessed. Pain has always been synonymous to pleasure for some people. We can't all the be the same.

Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by okoolori(m): 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
lexy2014:
is that d best u could come up with 2 justify d lady's actions?

What do you expect from all this wasted generations of girls? Isn’t this enough signs that they are all birds of a feather and they all flocks together.... They are all coded Olosho....
Re: "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife by Icon79(m): 2:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bia, doesn't it seem odd to you that there are people who want to be mercilessly whipped, uncomfortably chained, caned with metal chains, or otherwise tortured just for the purpose of sex? What kinda pleasure is that

Listen, the fact that many people do it doesn't make it normal. I was just watching a TV documentary about John McAfee, the original owner of the McAfee antivirus. This man relocated to the small country of Belize, hired some small girls (many of them teenagers) ....pay them a lot of money and sponsor some in college just so they can live with him to defecate inside his mouth! That's his own kink!!

I am not making this up. You can google it .... the title is: Gringo: The Dangerous Life of John McAfee. Is that normal as well?

And by the way, I know that BDSM can be a sign of demon possession because I have known people who were previously into that bondage but the urge totally stopped after they were ministered deliverance. Have a happy Sunday!!!

O pari

Sterope:
No, I don't. BDSM can be very safe just like evryday activities. If participants choose to be extremely extreme, good for them.

By the way, they are not demon possessed. Pain has always been synonymous to pleasure for some people. We can't all the be the same.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Divorces Wife Born With No Vagina (Photos) / My Husband Uses Charm On Me, I Always Faint During Sex – Wife / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.