Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

Miss A'ibom 2017 Question & Answer Time, Could It Be Anxiety Or Stage Fright? - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Miss A'ibom 2017 Question & Answer Time, Could It Be Anxiety Or Stage Fright? (3911 Views)

Fire Dancing Gone Wrong As Performers Shorts Razes On Stage / Nigerian Entertainment Awards (NEA) 2017 Full List Of Winners / Miss A'ibom 2017 Question & Answer, Could It Be Anxiety Or Stage Fright? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Miss A'ibom 2017 Question & Answer Time, Could It Be Anxiety Or Stage Fright? by Emelcee: 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2017
MISS A'IBOM 2017 (NDOKO AKWA IBOM 2017) QUESTION & ANSWER TIME

1: MISS UYO :HOW MANY COLOURS DO RAINBOW HAS ?

ANSWER : Rainbow has all the colours.

2: MISS UDUNG UKO :WHEN WAS MR . UDOM EMMANUEL SWORN-IN AS GOVERNOR OF AKWA IBOM STATE ?
ANSWER : 27th May, 2015

3:MISS IKA :QUESTION
IF GIVEN N5M , HOW WOULD YOU SPEND IT IN THREE DAYS ?
ANSWER : I will pay tithe, build a foundation and buy a car.

4:MISS ONNA : WHO IS THE IMMEDIATE PAST GOVERNOR OF AKWA IBOM STATE ?

ANSWER : Hon. Godswill Akpabio

5:MISS OBOT AKARA : WHAT IS EBOLA ?

ANSWER : Ebola is a disease that kill easily.

6:MISS MKPAT ENIN : HOW MANY BOOKS ARE IN THE BIBLE ?

ANSWER : 92 books.

7: MISS ESSIEN UDIM : WHAT IS THE MEANING OF UNICEF .

ANSWER : No idea.

8:MISS INI : WHAT'S THE MEANING OF THE ACRONYM NTA ?
ANSWER : National Tourism Association.

9:MISS MKPAT ENIN
HOW MANY WEEKS DO WE HAVE IN A YEAR ?

ANSWER : Miss 1: 365 weeks.

10:MISS IKA : WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THE ACRONYM JAMB?

ANSWER : Joint Admission and Matriculation Board

11 :MISS ETINAN DISGRACED
Question :What is the meaning of the acronym NDDC?

Answer: National National National.

12:Miss Etim Ekpo: What is the meaning of HIV?

Answer :Human immuno Syndrome.

Leave Instagram alone and read, they refuse....

....LMAOOOOOOO.....ALL THEY KNOW IS TO GO NAKED ON SOCIAL MEDIA FOR 1K LIKES......OKOKOBIOKO.....

1 Like

Re: Miss A'ibom 2017 Question & Answer Time, Could It Be Anxiety Or Stage Fright? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2017
God can't give them everything nah. It's either beauty or brains, never the two.... Na only them waka come?
Re: Miss A'ibom 2017 Question & Answer Time, Could It Be Anxiety Or Stage Fright? by ebukahandsome(m): 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
Beauty without brain, the pussy sufers it most
Re: Miss A'ibom 2017 Question & Answer Time, Could It Be Anxiety Or Stage Fright? by BuhariNaWah: 11:26pm On Sep 23, 2017
For real?

92 books in the Bible?!

Jesu!

Funke!!!!

Apostle must hear of this!!!!!!
Re: Miss A'ibom 2017 Question & Answer Time, Could It Be Anxiety Or Stage Fright? by officialteemi(m): 11:31pm On Sep 23, 2017
dem don colour dia sense with orange
Re: Miss A'ibom 2017 Question & Answer Time, Could It Be Anxiety Or Stage Fright? by simultaneousboi(m): 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2017
Na only d price of cucumber in d mkt dey sabi...mtcheeew. Let me sleep, if I wake up tomorrow morning and this thing is still here then I will no what to say. This is too obvious.
Lalasticlala should do d needful.

B4 I 4get: U guys should alert me when this hits front page.

Off I go..see u guys tomorrow bye.......
Re: Miss A'ibom 2017 Question & Answer Time, Could It Be Anxiety Or Stage Fright? by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:51am On Sep 24, 2017
Campusity:
God can't give them everything nah. It's either beauty or brains, never the two.... Na only them waka come?

The reality of it contradicts your sweeping generalization.

There are a gazillion pretty-yet-brainy girls; in this case, thousands of females of Akwa Ibom extraction who are eyecandies yet would make Dora Akunyili proud if she were alive.

I consider this an insult of some sort. The Akwa Ibom girls I interact with aren't all bimbos as being portrayed by that sham of a beauty contest. The ones I know are smart; a significant number of them are.

I think - scratch that - the selection process is flawed. It goes without saying that happy-go-lucky bimbos are easier to manipulate, to control. Hence why the organizers tend to favour picking dumb girls. The dumber, the easier, I suppose.

There are a gazillion examples. The most recent, popular ones being the infamous quips by the female Big Brother Nigeria participants.

Blame the organizers for the disgraceful displays. There are always screening processes to sieve out these seeming unintelligent girls but for some obvious selfish reason, they nearly always scale over the preliminary hurdles.
Re: Miss A'ibom 2017 Question & Answer Time, Could It Be Anxiety Or Stage Fright? by baralatie(m): 1:32am On Sep 24, 2017
stage fear or most of the time stage fright
Re: Miss A'ibom 2017 Question & Answer Time, Could It Be Anxiety Or Stage Fright? by BolaAdeyemo: 2:08am On Sep 24, 2017
sad sadsad No be Akwa ibom girls again
Give them Rock-hard dick now and see them perform Miracles on it
Re: Miss A'ibom 2017 Question & Answer Time, Could It Be Anxiety Or Stage Fright? by baralatie(m): 2:11am On Sep 24, 2017
TheSonOfMark:

The reality of it contradicts your sweeping generalization.

There are a gazillion pretty-yet-brainy girls; in this case, thousands of females of Akwa Ibom extraction who are eyecandies yet would make Dora Akunyili proud if she were alive.

I consider this an insult of some sort. The Akwa Ibom girls I interact with aren't all bimbos as being portrayed by that sham of a beauty contest. The ones I know are smart; a significant number of them are.

I think - scratch that - the selection process is flawed. It goes without saying that happy-go-lucky bimbos are easier to manipulate, to control. Hence why the organizers tend to favour picking dumb girls. The dumber, the easier, I suppose.

There are a gazillion examples. The most recent, popular ones being the infamous quips by the female Big Brother Nigeria participants.

Blame the organizers for the disgraceful displays. There are always screening processes to sieve out these seeming unintelligent girls but for some obvious selfish reason, they nearly always scale over the preliminary hurdles.
they are not dumb it is just normal stage fright
Re: Miss A'ibom 2017 Question & Answer Time, Could It Be Anxiety Or Stage Fright? by baralatie(m): 2:13am On Sep 24, 2017
BolaAdeyemo:
sad sadsad No be Akwa ibom girls again
Give them Rock-hard dick now and see them perform Miracles on it
not every girl is in akwa ibom is as you put it
Re: Miss A'ibom 2017 Question & Answer Time, Could It Be Anxiety Or Stage Fright? by bigabbey: 2:30am On Sep 24, 2017
Beautiful ones are not yet born.
Re: Miss A'ibom 2017 Question & Answer Time, Could It Be Anxiety Or Stage Fright? by stolenstone: 5:39am On Sep 24, 2017
OP you for post their pictures so that we can appreciate the face on the beautiful coconut head
Re: Miss A'ibom 2017 Question & Answer Time, Could It Be Anxiety Or Stage Fright? by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:45am On Sep 24, 2017
baralatie:

they are not dumb it is just normal stage fright

Maybe it was; then again, maybe it wasn't.

Stage fright or not, in front of rolling cameras or behind drawn curtains, the fact remains, the bulk of projected female models and beauty queens are bimbos. This brings us back to the flawed selection processes I mentioned in my prequel post.

1 Like

Re: Miss A'ibom 2017 Question & Answer Time, Could It Be Anxiety Or Stage Fright? by policy12: 7:14am On Oct 04, 2017
NTA = National Tourism Association...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Win A "Meet 'N' Greet" With Cristiano Ronaldo - Register, Participate & Win HERE / Don Jazzy Beat Competition: Enigma / Da Grin Releases New Album In Hell Feat. Michael Jackson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.