Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:45 AM

How To Add Facebook Like Box To Blogger Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Add Facebook Like Box To Blogger Blog (388 Views)

Learn How To Add Facebook Friends To Your Close List / How To Add Facebook Like & Share Button Beneath Your Blogger Posts / Facebook Like For Like - Favour Will Be Returned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Add Facebook Like Box To Blogger Blog by muideensamuel92(m): 4:16am On Sep 24, 2017
Welcome to today edition on Techstoryhowto I will be showing you how to add facebook page like box to your blog, this is a short tutorial as it does not require much talking and long explanations we all know how essential it is to own a facebook page as a blogger facebook now stand as 1 major traffic source for most bloggers like me also due to it population and stands in social media community. You can get your like box by simply going to Facebook Plugin Page when you get your code you can follow this steps or use the javascript I will provide for your it simple you just have to replace my page id with your own facebook page id.

Let get started

Go to your blogger dashboard once your login is successful click on layout

go to your sidebar widget and click on add widget

Check out 50ml liquor bottles, 50ml liquor bottles wholesale, where to buy mini liquor bottles in bulk, Click here

After clicking on add a gadget a new tab shows up then select HTML/javascript code

Next thing to do is copy this code below and add it to your HTML/javascript

GET CODEE HERE

Replace my facebook page id mytechnologyupdate with your own your id should either be numeric or your page username. if you can't find your page id login to your Facebook and click on your facebook page you will find in your page URL example facebook.com/mytechnologyupdate you can change the width and height of your like box to your preferred choice and click on the save button

Get the javascript code here

if you have any questions concerning this post or you're finding it hard to add the facebook like box do not hesitate to use the comment box also you can join my tutorial spot on [url=https://l.?u=https%3A%2F%2Fplus.google.com%2Fcommunities%2F114882394949004090723%3Fsqinv%3DcDk4ZDBqT2YxT0F2Q0NrcTlDVzhMdlFpTEVYZXdn&h=ATMN08kDbicLLPsj5DtHSN0CJYCNn3GnSOrTYdEiRJQ249dcUoRF7tarsI9vLNKSgv69T8PUpjUk-a07eOSvrAes7snt5RfKIi8G_4EQsr6Zq_K0ORvf7GUYzVBopV1Y8MKIkWvMNSAGFl7EACR4prMFdQCCnM2-FxrrhJa1Opc45O2vA7PBmM49L1YmOMl24k_PPHcHxUb3OK4R2ASYoTaY3VtWxFEp6T4rryuPOa60gppw7o9B22iE0_KtFo6pV2-lF9Ttd3QWkWYY2Nvmp8aApYGMmeT4vvSs6lcy]Google+[/url] or connect with me on Facebook and Twitter

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

How To Improve Wordpress Security / Download Any Music For Free Without Bugging Ads From Mp3horse / Please How Can I Start Data Reselling Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.