Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,819 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:16 PM

As For People Misquoting Me And Trying To Drag Me Down, Its Too Late' - Mr Eazi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / As For People Misquoting Me And Trying To Drag Me Down, Its Too Late' - Mr Eazi (718 Views)

Bobrisky Reacts To Riding On A Motorcycle And Trying To Hide, Blasts 'Haters' / Mr Eazi's Message For The People Misquoting Him / Mr Eazi - 'as For People Misquoting Me And Trying To Drag Me Down, Its Too Late' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As For People Misquoting Me And Trying To Drag Me Down, Its Too Late' - Mr Eazi by Flexygist: 5:30am On Sep 24, 2017
Mr Eazi has been in the news alot lately largely due to things he's said in interviews that often gets misinterpreted. Reacting to everything, he wrote,'As for people misquoting me and trying to drag me down, its too late. Who jah bless no man curse'.

Source: http://www.flexygistng.com/2017/09/mr-eazi-as-for-people-misquoting-me-and-trying-to-drag-me-down-its-too-late/

cc; lalasticlala

Re: As For People Misquoting Me And Trying To Drag Me Down, Its Too Late' - Mr Eazi by IamAirforce1: 5:32am On Sep 24, 2017
"It is too late"

Seems Eazi is on nairaland .
Dude don copy my signature "It is too late to fail, Amen"

It's ok now back to what I've got to tell yo;

Better watch your steps to avoid stories that touch .

You're still new to the game so stay true to the game.

Otedola's daughter won't hesitate to dump your sorry asss if you fall out of fans favour and your career takes a NOSE dive.

Be humble, keep giving us good music , make more money and be happy.

I don't usually give advice to guys , but for the love I have for you and your brand.

Eazi
Re: As For People Misquoting Me And Trying To Drag Me Down, Its Too Late' - Mr Eazi by NairalandCS(m): 6:32am On Sep 24, 2017
IamAirforce1:
"It is too late"

Re: As For People Misquoting Me And Trying To Drag Me Down, Its Too Late' - Mr Eazi by tyson98: 6:34am On Sep 24, 2017
IamAirforce1:
"It is too late"

Otedola's daughter won't hesitate to dump your sorry asss if you fall out of fans favour and your career takes a NOSE dive.

I don't usually give advice to guys , but for the love I have for you and your brand.

Eazi
Your advice is not needed you think if he has been eating semolina and roasted corn and cigarette like you take urs he will come this far

Give us one single first Mr forever upcoming

1 Like

Re: As For People Misquoting Me And Trying To Drag Me Down, Its Too Late' - Mr Eazi by Estellar: 6:35am On Sep 24, 2017
Na him know
Re: As For People Misquoting Me And Trying To Drag Me Down, Its Too Late' - Mr Eazi by IamAirforce1: 6:45am On Sep 24, 2017
tyson98:

Your advice is not needed you think if he has been eating semolina and roasted corn and cigarette like you take urs he will come this far

Give us one single first Mr forever upcoming

Compare your standard of living to mine and see poverty has eaten deep into your miserable life. cheesy
Re: As For People Misquoting Me And Trying To Drag Me Down, Its Too Late' - Mr Eazi by shawnfamous(m): 6:49am On Sep 24, 2017
He is right you know .. It's too late for you guys to bring him down..... He came down long ago without any support
Re: As For People Misquoting Me And Trying To Drag Me Down, Its Too Late' - Mr Eazi by shawnfamous(m): 6:55am On Sep 24, 2017
IamAirforce1:
"It is too late"

Eazi
see who is giving advice.. ..hahahah u better go and blow

(1) (Reply)

Wow! Rihanna's Fenty Beauty Line Raked In '$72million In Just One Month(photos) / DMW Or Starboy, Which Record Label Would You Rather Sign For As An Upcoming Arti / Thin Tall Tony Stuns His Fans With New Blonde Look

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.