Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (43665 Views)

What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? / ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." / Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by emerged01(m): 9:47am On Sep 24, 2017
Deicide:

Am not a Muslim grin
Oh! You are an atheist.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Deicide: 9:47am On Sep 24, 2017
rexbuton:
it is very strange that Islam which came so many years after Christianity now wants to be an authority on Christianity.
Why Christianity want to be the authority on Judaism?

P.S: Not all Jews practice Judaism

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by generaliy: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2017
I was thinking of doing a counter thread too to dispel the brazen, illogical, senseless lies, all without the option of rebuttal as you're expected to deny Christ before commenting on a Muslim thread, how pitiful, it is well with Seun and his policies.

If youths are this bias on religious issues, what happens if Seun becomes the president of Nigeria? Ban Christianity and let Islam thrive? So much for a self acclaimed Atheist

6 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by alBHAGDADI: 9:49am On Sep 24, 2017
KxngKrypt:
I was born christian, but I didnt read this to the end, why? This write up read like a direct attack on Islam. In as much as everybody is entitled to their opinions, we should desist from hurting the sensibilities of others while stating them. Dont make religion look like war between two factions. Nor be counter attack.
It might be seen as an attack on Islam but Islam carried out the offensive first. Mind you, this is just a clarity to what they said in their own thread.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by rexbuton: 9:50am On Sep 24, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Did they not do the worst thin to Jesus? As pa sacrifice son, why bible used the only son and who was the first born?

Have you read the Bible? As at that time Abraham had driven Hagar and Ishmael away! The Bible states that God commanded Abraham to take Isaac...

And there was general consensus all these years, even recorded in Jewish history.
Until Muhd comes along, he claims it wasn't Isaac, but Ishmael that was to be sacrificed.. after how many thousand years? Can I visit the queen of England and start schooling her on her genealogy and family history? Muhd wasn't even a Jew!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by omojeesu(m): 9:50am On Sep 24, 2017
alBHAGDADI:

If by Easa you mean Jesus, then you have been deceived. Your own Easa fits the description of the Antichrist spoken of by the Bible. He is the one you are waiting for, not Yahshua/Jesus. Jesus is coming to destroy your Easa, that's why all the nations he will do battle against as recorded in the Bible are all Islamic Nations today.

You have believed in the wrong Jesus. You made yourself decieved cos you failed to study. How can Mohammad, a man born 700 years after the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ, whom the New Testament part of the Bible was 500 years older than, now be the one you all believe should be in the right position to tell you about Jesus? He never saw Jesus nor was even born into a Christian home but a pagan Arabian home. He had 11 wives, murdered many people and was sure it was a demon that ministered onto him until his wife who never saw the encounter told him it was Angel Gabriel.

Do you know what? The Bible which is 500 years older than him already spoke of his kind who will come and preach another Jesus, a false Jesus whom you call Easa. It is written that you will believe the lie. The Bible also says such a liar is cursed. Maybe that's why you endlessly pray for peace to be upon your Prophet.

1 Corinthians 11:4
For if someone comes to you and preaches a Jesus other than the Jesus we preached, or if you receive a different spirit from the Spirit you received, or a different gospel from the one you accepted, you put up with it easily enough.

Galatians 1:8

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse!

Thank you. Remain blessed and anointed!

6 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by meforyou1(m): 9:50am On Sep 24, 2017
Both the Christian and the Muslim accounts of everything are bunkum. Fallacy. Mere imaginations
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by alBHAGDADI: 9:51am On Sep 24, 2017
saraki2019:

op if i call mumu pls dont think am insulting you, but you are moe than this, pls tell me the name of abraham, moses, jacob and elija in hebrews and arabic and english, easah is arabic, yeshua is hebrew an jesus is english, you are mumu wallahi
The description given to Jesus in the Quran is totally contrary to what he has always been known to be. That's why Easa of the Quran can never be the Jesus we all know as spoken by the Bible.

6 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 9:51am On Sep 24, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
very strange.

Try and read about the Muslim version of Anti Christ Aka Dajaal, then you will know that almost all Muslims are going to their own hell cos they listen to secular music.... They claim Moses spoke about Mohammed in Deuteronomy and Mohammed is the Paraclete, the questions to ask is what is the work of the Holy Spirit, will he teach someone something contrary to Jesus' teachings? They have a minute knowledge of the Christian God who sees us as his children not theirs who see them as slaves

5 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by misterh(m): 9:52am On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:

Is Saudi Arabia not the corner stone of Islam? Do Christians visit the Mecca or Medina? The basis for discrimination is found in your holy book where your god even turned the people of Israel to pigs? Your god hates the Jews but in the Bible they were the elect...
Saudi Arabia is not the corner stone of Islam. Saudi Arabia didn't even exist as a country until the 1930s. Can I say that Israel is the corner stone of Christianity just because Christians go on pilgrimage there? Christians don't visit Mecca and Medina because they're the cities that host the two holiest mosques in Islam. However, Christians are allowed in other parts of Saudi Arabia.
Your reference to Jews is wrong. Go and read about how Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) lived with Jews in Medina. Only the vile ones were condemned.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Shafiiimran99: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2017
jullary:
my jesus liveth. I must die a christian no matter what, my mother sufferd from that man called my father he wanted me to stop schooling and face arabic studies because he was the chief imam and my mother left!then i was 5years,am now 35yrs: when graduated from OAU ife we invited him but he never show up am the only child for my mother till date, but i thank god my mother met christ she is now a pastor and a sunday school teacher. Nothing like jesus christ he gives u comfort and peace.
But die not except u re a muslim

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by olowobaba10: 9:52am On Sep 24, 2017
JUST SHUT UP IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY
Terminator1234g:
On the very contrary Jesus never said anything about Christianity and never even mentioned the word. You people say God gave birth to Jesus, pls explain how... Increase your knowledge read the bible and the Quran. The Qur'an spoke about Mary even more than the old testamin. Good day.

4 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by talk2hb1(m): 9:52am On Sep 24, 2017
Cant stop laffing, when lots of Christians display their Ignorance most especially towards Islam and Muslims. Wait a Moment, did I just mentioned ignorant about Islam and Muslims grin
Christians are Ignorant and Confused of their Religion Too. A little enlightment for the Christians:
1) Jesus was never a Christian, he was a Jew wink
2) Jesus never ever claim he came to Die for any Sin (At least they should provide us where Jesus declares that)
3) Christianity was found after Jesus left (first mentioned in the Book of Act)
4) There are more Muslims than Christians in Isreal (Research That)
5)...Chew on the Above first (Think...)

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by gofnor(m): 9:53am On Sep 24, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
You claim Allah supported him and other prophets with miracles; how come the same Allah couldn't support Muhammad with just one miracle? Clearly enough, Allah wasn't the source of Jesus' power. Mind you, Jesus never performed the miracles of turning clay into a bird or speaking from the cradle. Such miracles are redundant. All his miracles as recorded in the Bible were life changing.

Since you believe his mother was a virgin and his birth was a virgin birth, shouldn't you be more concerned as to why God would bring him into this world via a virgin birth instead of His normal process of bringing humans into this world? That alone shows how special he was.

If Jesus had no father, then who was the father he was calling in the Bible verse below?

Mathew 26:39
Going a little farther, he fell with his face to the ground and prayed, "My Father, if it is possible, may this cup be taken from me. Yet not as I will, but as you will."

You should have mentioned some of the things.

This is one of the greatest lies ever told. It is told to render Jesus a failure who couldn't fulfill his mission or someone who picked the wrong disciples to believe in him. Let's see about that.

The Quran says that the time Jesus was being led to be crucified, Allah replaced him with someone else as he was taken to heaven alive. The Jews Now proceeded in killing the wrong person while thinking it was Jesus.

You see, a liar will always be a liar and ridiculed. Allah made himself a deciever by whisking Jesus away and replacing him with someone else whom the Jews killed. The Jews were decieved into killing the wrong man. Who decieved them? Allah!. Why couldn't he just make them see Jesus as he was lifting him up? His failure to do that led to his biggest mistake in the world. If truly the Jews killed the wrong person as written in the Quran, then it means Allah created Christianity, the biggest religion in the world, cos Christianity is the believe in the DEATH and RESURRECTION of Jesus Christ. Allah made his disciples believe he was crucified. If that's a lie, then how come they were all killed due to that belief? They all sacrificed their lives spreading that belief.

You see, to tell a lie against Jesus Christ, Allah made himself a deciever and a failure whose mistake created a religion bigger than his own Islamic religion.
you are a messianic jew but not a YADAYIM. Search and read the TORAH for more better understanding!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by senatrpaichulo(m): 9:53am On Sep 24, 2017
alBHAGDADI:
brb
they believe he moulded clay in the shape of a bird, and it became a real bird. that also depicts that he is God, he gives life. can a prophet give life?. tautology!! + they are confused!!

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by amnesty7: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2017
That's why there would always be dupes as pastors who deceive them spiritually and milk them financially. And as long as you don't use your God-given intellect, so they will lead you into perdition.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by marvin902(m): 9:54am On Sep 24, 2017
I nor blame this seun ooo.. you allow Muslims to come and be talking trash here.. buh you would allow them to put an oath on their thread..

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by awoo47: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2017
Deicide:
The Jewish people didn't think Jesus was God either even up till Now grin The Old Testament made it clear that God is one and has no Associations wink New Testament came in and suddenly everything changed grin The blood thirst God we know in the Old Testament turned to a nice guy who was even willing to die for people sins even though the concept made no sense

No, Moslems don’t believe that Jesus was the Messiah.

Think of it like a movie. The Torah is the first one, and the New Testament is the sequel. The Qu’ran comes out, and it retcons the last one like it never happened. There’s still Jesus, but he’s not the main character anymore, and the messiah hasn’t shown up yet.

Jews like the first movie, but ignored the sequels, Christians think you need to watch the first two, but the third one doesn’t count, Moslems think the third one was the best, and Mormons liked the second one so much they started writing fanfiction that doesn’t fit with ANY of the series canons.
funny, isiah was one of d greatest prophet in d old testament
He spoke clearly and inch accurate about Jesus, I'm not saying ur Islam is wrong but Bible and quran are two parallel lines that can never find an intersection point. Pls don't compare both. I will personally codemn any christian who compares Christianity nd Islam or bad mouth Islam. As Jesus never spoke of Islam our own is to preach d gospel and it's ur choice to believe no need of agurment

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Deicide: 9:54am On Sep 24, 2017
emerged01:

Oh! You are an atheist.
No am not an Atheist
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by teepha: 9:55am On Sep 24, 2017
I believe the problem we have in Nigeria is religion intolerance... When we will learn to accept each other without condemning a religion to the expense of other...
Please stop the hate, sometimes I wonder why we hate each other to extent of condemning a God of another religion... I believe if we live together as one we can overcome this hatred we have for each other...sometimes when I read the religion thread I shed tears and wonder that why so much hatred? I think I can never find answers to that question

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by misterh(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2017
rexbuton:

definitely... but there are fundamental differences between both doctrines. those differences make it impossible for both doctrines to be correct at the same time.. And what doesn't help Islam is the fact that it also cites the Jewish Torah, though indirectly and the doctrines are not harmonious. Christianity on the other hand is relatable to the Jewish Torah. and Christ gives reasons for the amendments he makes in the gospels. and if you look at it closely, Jesus Christ never broke any Old Testament law.
That's just the summary of what I've been saying on this thread. The earlier we realize these fundamental differences and tolerate them, the better we live in harmony with one another.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 9:56am On Sep 24, 2017
misterh:
Saudi Arabia is not the corner stone of Islam. Saudi Arabia didn't even exist as a country until the 1930s. Can I say that Israel is the corner stone of Christianity just because Christians go on pilgrimage there? Christians don't visit Mecca and Medina because they're the cities that host the two holiest mosques in Islam. However, Christians are allowed in other parts of Saudi Arabia.
Your reference to Jews is wrong. Go and read about how Prophet Muhammed (PBUH) lived with Jews in Medina. Only the vile ones were condemned.

Why don't Christians visit Medina and Mecca? The reason is simple we don't worship same God, but the sad thing is that Muslims and athiest can visit the church of the Holy sepulchre, even the Vatican city, so brother don't u think your religion is discriminatory? Maybe in ur paradise you will still have mosques but in our heaven we shall worship God alone and we shall see him that is the hope of salvation in Christ

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Shafiiimran99: 9:57am On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:
Jesus said in the Bible "BEWARE OF FALSE PROPHETS" Anyone who teaches a contrary doctrine to what Jesus taught is a false prophet, take a look at how Christianity spread and how Islam spread then you will know that with violence you can never reach God
Christianity was formed by pagan not jesus

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by alBHAGDADI: 9:57am On Sep 24, 2017
misterh:
Mohammad beheaded 700 Jews in one night. He then proceeded to convert and have sex with one of their women after killing her father, brother and husband all on the same night.

Yet, you say he lived peacefully with Jews.

6 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by IJOBA2: 9:58am On Sep 24, 2017
STRONG SUPPORTER OF PROPHET BUHARI S.A.W
babyfaceafrica:
And so?
BIBIDEAR HAVENT SEEN YOUR COMMENT ON ANY CHRISTIAN THREAD BEFORE
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 24, 2017
honestly i pity u xtians, cos jesus will deny u on the judgement day.... And Gameover for u.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by shallysgirl: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2017
Read Koran for what? There is nothing to read in the Koran as far as I am concerned. I still dey receive grace to read my Bible, you dey talk Koran.
All the truth I need is right there in the Bible.
Happy Sunday.
Terminator1234g:
On the very contrary Jesus never said anything about Christianity and never even mentioned the word. You people say God gave birth to Jesus, pls explain how... Increase your knowledge read the bible and the Quran. The Qur'an spoke about Mary even more than the old testamin. Good day.

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Deicide: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2017
awoo47:
funny, isiah was one of d greatest prophet in d old testament
He spoke clearly and inch accurate about Jesus, I'm not saying ur Islam is wrong but Bible and quran are two parallel lines that can never find an intersection point. Pls don't compare both. I will personally codemn any christian who compares Christianity nd Islam or bad mouth Islam. As Jesus never spoke of Islam our own is to preach d gospel and it's ur choice to believe no need of agurment
Isiah spoke of a messiah in the OT but what the messiah represent and what the Messiah is coming to do and the characteristics of the Messiah has nothing to do with Jesus. That's why the Jewish people are still waiting for their messiah up till this day and rejected Jesus as the messiah
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Christianity was formed by pagan not jesus

Have u ever wondered where Mohammed is? Please can u share with me?

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by misterh(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2017
umuna:

Not true ! It is what you study with a willing heart is what you manifest!
I don't get you.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by OmoManU: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2017
U pipu's hatred of the religion called Islam never fails to baffles someone. All what u the OP penned down down were basically attempt and effort to scatter scatter simple truths

Muslims loves u guys but u guys hate them back in retrospect

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by IJOBA2: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2017
teepha:
I believe the problem we have in Nigeria is religion intolerance... When we will learn to accept each other without condemning a religion to the expense of other...
Please stop the hate, sometimes I wonder why we hate each other to extent of condemning a God of another religion... I believe if we live together as one we can overcome this hatred we have for each other...sometimes when I read the religion thread I shed tears and wonder that why so much hatred? I think I can never find answers to that question
BULL CRAPangry JUST ACCEPT THAT YOU ARE A MUSLIM AND MOVE ON

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (24) (Reply)

Muslim Imams & Traditionalists Surrender Their Lives To Christ In Abuja(photos) / MFM: We Don't Have The Highest Number Of Single Ladies / Church That Uses Calabash With Red Pieces To Collect Offering In Nigeria (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.