Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,465 members, 7,801,179 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ (43648 Views)

What Do Muslims Belief Concerning Jesus Son Of Mary (peace Be Upon Him)? / ‍‍‍what I Saw Concerning "Jesus Christ ,myself,satan ,And some Believers." / Christians And Muslims believe That Peoplewith Other religion Will Go To Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by iamarvye(m): 11:23am On Sep 24, 2017
Terminator1234g:
On the very contrary Jesus never said anything about Christianity and never even mentioned the word. You people say God gave birth to Jesus, pls explain how... Increase your knowledge read the bible and the Quran. The Qur'an spoke about Mary even more than the old testamin. Good day.

You claimed Jesus never said anything about Christianity but do you really know what the word Christianity means? It means Christ-like, the teachings of his gospel. So if He never talked about the gospel, then what were the disciples chosen for?
If you claim the Al Qu'ran spoke more about Mary than the old testament, it's because Qu'ran came over 500years of the existence of the new testament and more years of the existence of the old testament. Thus, we can both agree the Bible was adopted while writing the Qu'ran cos where else were the accounts of Mary and Jesus recorded? There were prophecies of the birth of Jesus by a virgin mother in the old testament.
If you don't have a vast knowledge about things, don't start an argument you can't win

3 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by laliga01: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2017
Deicide:
The Jewish people didn't think Jesus was God either even up till Now grin The Old Testament made it clear that God is one and has no Associations wink New Testament came in and suddenly everything changed grin The blood thirst God we know in the Old Testament turned to a nice guy who was even willing to die for people sins even though the concept made no sense

No, Moslems don’t believe that Jesus was the Messiah.

Think of it like a movie. The Torah is the first one, and the New Testament is the sequel. The Qu’ran comes out, and it retcons the last one like it never happened. There’s still Jesus, but he’s not the main character anymore, and the messiah hasn’t shown up yet.

Jews like the first movie, but ignored the sequels, Christians think you need to watch the first two, but the third one doesn’t count, Moslems think the third one was the best, and Mormons liked the second one so much they started writing fanfiction that doesn’t fit with ANY of the series canons.

Guy pls tell me about Muhammed defiled a 7yrs old girl and released. Is that true?

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Bigbaz884: 11:23am On Sep 24, 2017
QueryUnical:

Yeshua(i.e Joshua) is hebrew while Jesus is Greek.They mean the same thing. Its like naming ur child .Blessing(English), Ibukun(Yoruba)

JUST LISTEN TO YOURSELF!!!
The language Spoken by Eesa( Jesus) is "ARAMAIC" please do some reading for your Salvation!!
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by DonroxyII: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2017
Foolish people crippled by Arabs and Jews !!!
Mental slavery is the worst form of slavery !!!
Eesa, Yahsua .... Yahweh .... what does it all connotes ?
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:
The Muslims have a funny belief that Jesus will come again and fight the "Antichrist" I wonder why the Muslim version of Jesus will not fight "Antimohammed", they also belief the Muslim Jesus will go to Mohammed's grave and salute him and Mohammed will respond to the Muslim Jesus greeting. Now my question is where is Mohammed? is he in paradise or still in the grave? If he is in paradise, why will the Muslim Jesus greet him in his grave and he does will reply? Also given the antisemitic behavior of the Mohammed, how is it that he ascended to Paradise in Jerusalem? Assuming Mohammad is a prophet from God, has there been any healings or miracles to his name? But at the name of Jesus every knee must bow, if u think am lying when faced with problems call upon Mohammad and Jesus and u will hear who answers. Shalom
10 MIRACLES YOU MUST KNOW ABOUT PROPHET MUHAMMAD(S.A.W)!(S.A.W)!!(S.A.W)!!!

1 Do you know that "Flies,insects, ants and mosquitoes" never land on his body talk less of bitten him? (S.A.W)

2 Do you know that he did not "yawn" in his life time? (S.A.W)

3 Do you know that both "Domestic and wild Animals" were never a second angry with him? (S.A.W)

4 Do you know that if he"sleeps" he hears any "conversation"? (S.A.W)

5 Do you know that he "sights" every thing both "front" and "back" at the same time without turning? (S.A.W)

6 Do you know that"Land" covers his "urine" and stool immediately he passed them?(S.A.W)

7 Do you know that he is always "one fit taller" than any body that comes "near" him? (S.A.W)

8 Do you know that he was "circumcised, washed and cleaned in his Mother's womb before been born to this world?(S.A.W)

9 Do you know that he never had a "wet dream"that signify Men's "puberty"?(S.A.W)

1o Do you know that he has no "shadow" even in the "Sun", Moon or "Light"?(S.A.W).

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 24, 2017
tobsidan:

Go to Israel proof is there.

Hmmm, last time I checked white Europeans live in Israel...... How can they know stuff that happened 2000 years ago.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Blackfire(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2017
abdulmalik3:
because he was given birth by a virgin doesn't mean he is A God, use your sense,a human give birth to a God that's nonsense, in this present day,we can also have a virgin birth through artificial insemination though Jesus case is unique.
Use your brain please,this is delusion.

But you belief a rapist racist and a high way robber to be a perfect human being for you .

You are not only delusional but depressed .
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 11:25am On Sep 24, 2017
misterh:
LOL. How did you come to the conclusion that I'm a Yoruba Muslim?

You are very enlightened unlike some from the other part of the country hope to reason more with u
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 11:26am On Sep 24, 2017
Shafiiimran99:
Through both
You sound unsure of your answer bro back it up
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2017
ABIOLAXYZ:

1 Do you know that "Flies,insects, ants and mosquitoes" never land on his body talk less of bitten him? (S.A.W)

3 Do you know that both "Domestic and wild Animals" were never a second angry with him? (S.A.W)

5 Do you know that he "sights" every thing both "front" and "back" at the same time without turning? (S.A.W)

6 Do you know that"Land" covers his "urine" and stool immediately he passed them?(S.A.W)

7 Do you know that he is always "one fit taller" than any body that comes "near" him? (S.A.W)

8 Do you know that he was "circumcised, washed and cleaned in his Mother's womb before been born to this world?(S.A.W)

9 Do you know that he never had a "wet dream"that signify Men's "puberty"?(S.A.W)

1o Do you know that he has no "shadow" even in the "Sun", Moon or "Light"?(S.A.W).

Hahaha then you for say Mohammed na God, OK what finally killed him?

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 24, 2017
No need to bother yourself, Jesus died and rose again as he said , Mohammed died and is still dead and you people still visit his tomb, even some of his books are even based on the Bible cos of the Abraham and Isaac thing maybe he didn't write it well due to confusion and lack of proper educational system.. Oya Muslims You can now quote me anyhow.. Besides seun should put an oath on Christian threads so we would see who will be saying Rubbish
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Phi001(m): 11:27am On Sep 24, 2017
ABIOLAXYZ:

Lmao...Mohammed has inferiority complex issues.

All these things to show his supposed superiority.

Do tell me, was it Mohammed that wrote all those things about himself?

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by mrMeen(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2017
faragai24:

Every Muslim must believe in all the Prophets of God(Allah) and respect them too before he becomes a true muslim.
I am a Muslim and the level of lies and hatred created stories and fallacies about Prophet Muhammad is just too much their lies against Aisha and her marriage to him everything. they learn from websites online that contain no credible source yet come here spewing lies abusing somebody who only wishes them peace.

but what sets my mind at peace is that in the day of judgement the truth shall be revealed so that we can who is saying the truth and who is not.

and lastly "you have your own religion and I have mine".

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by enilove(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2017
zingywingy:
We said Jesus didn't complete his job and we are right.
Muhammad finished the job by giving us realistic command that will suit the world God has planned which is what we live now. Pastor Chris and many pastors divorced and both or some part remarried.

Muhammed was realistic in all his judgement and decisions. None was faulty nor discriminatory

You are correct to say "Muhammed gave you a realistic command that will suit the world."

Don't you realise that what suits the world is not what suits God.
James 4:4 KJV
Ye adulterers and adulteresses, know ye not that the friendship of the world is enmity with God? whosoever therefore will be a friend of the world is the enemy of God.

It is the lie of the devil to think Jesus did not finish his devine assignment. About 700 years after Jesus completed his assignment b4 Muhammed and quran , Jesus said in :

John 19:30 KJV
When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

As per Pastor Chris, I dont follow what a pastor does of believes, I follow the bible, because the Bible makes us to understand that there is going to be many false prophets when the world is going to an end.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Blackfire(m): 11:29am On Sep 24, 2017
oyifeoda:

fvck off u're a muslim, stop hiding. Hw bout the AHUJA noisy speaker mounted on every top wit one fazing my abored generating noise on daily bases. Is dat hw to worship? Funny enough i dont bloody ve a problem wit that.

Don't mind that eru imole ... 2 days ago they blocked a whole express way in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:

don't mind them, they don't know Mohammed was only boasting grin anyways every religion is Flawed one way or the other even Christian, but the thing making me angry about Muslims is that killing or jihad of a thing, I still don't understand that part
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Bibidear(f): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2017
IJOBA2:
STRONG SUPPORTER OF PROPHET BUHARI S.A.WBIBIDEAR HAVENT SEEN YOUR COMMENT ON ANY CHRISTIAN THREAD BEFORE
where are the christian threads...most tym i come here to read not to argue....except sport thread
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2017
Lie Mohammed grin
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by QueryUnical: 11:32am On Sep 24, 2017
Bigbaz884:

JUST LISTEN TO YOURSELF!!!
The language Spoken by Eesa( Jesus) is "ARAMAIC" please do some reading for your Salvation!!

The new testament which records the life ane sayings of Jesus was written in Greek and not Aramaic. Hence the use of the Greek equivalent Jesus
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Phi001(m): 11:33am On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:

Aswr...

All those extra plenty powers.

Even Abraham that used to converse with God like a man talks to his friend didn't exhibit all those features.
Even Moses that was capable of pacifying God, Moses that constantly beheld God's glory didn't exhibit all these features.
Even Elijah that was carried to heaven on a chariot of fire didn't exhibit all these features.

But one Mohammed, 40, from Saudi Arabia did all of that as the junior Allah that he is.

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nikbaebrown(f): 11:34am On Sep 24, 2017
Raphael81:

Did God say he will bless Abraham through Sarah or Hagar? Study to show thyself approved Muslims and Christians don't worship same God

Which God Are U Even Talking Of?? That Same god that was birthed by mary?

God Blessed Both The Descendants Of Ishmael And Isaac. Hence Today Islam And Judhism Makes Up 94% Of The Total Population In Israel. These Are The True Descendants Of Abraham. Not Xtianity That Has Its Supreme Leader In Rome.
"jesus was never a christian remember"

And We Dnt Worship Same God As U Polytheists. Muslims Dnt Believe In The Trinity gods But One True God (The Maker Of The Heaven And Earth And Everything That Exist In Them). chikena!!
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:34am On Sep 24, 2017
Phi001:

Lmao...Mohammed has inferiority complex issues.

All these things to show his supposed superiority.

Do tell me, was it Mohammed that wrote all those things about himself?
the wet dream part wan mad me.. Hahahaha the guy Sabi boast, wetin come kill am na, abi he did not renew his jazz on time
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2017
Nikbaebrown:

Which God Are U Even Talking Of?? That Same god that was birthed by mary?

God Blessed Both The Descendants Of Ishmael And Isaac. Hence Today Islam And Judhism Makes Up 94% Of The Total Population In Israel. These Are The True Descendants Of Abraham. Not Xtianity That Has Its Supreme Leader In Rome.
"jesus was never a christian remember"

And We Dnt Worship Same God As U Polytheists. Muslims Dnt Believe In The Trinity gods But One True God (The Maker Of The Heaven And Earth And Everything That Exist In Them). chikena!!

Lol ur god that Boko haram and Isis worships, he luvs violence eh
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2017
mrMeen:
I noticed something you will never see a Muslim in his right senses insulting Jesus but same cannot be said with Christians and their desire to insult Prophet Muhammad (s. a. w) at every chance they get.
....is simply because Jesus Christ was recorded in Quran just as in bible but Mohammed came from nowhere....you cannot compare the two,..
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2017
ABIOLAXYZ:

Mohammed was using fulani jazz

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Raphael81(m): 11:40am On Sep 24, 2017
missbeckykisses:
don't mind them, they don't know Mohammed was only boasting grin anyways every religion is Flawed one way or the other even Christian, but the thing making me angry about Muslims is that killing or jihad of a thing, I still don't understand that part

Islam itself is the foundation and bedrock of the Antichrist
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by misterh(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2017
iliyande:

Since you can't comprehend what is written there... Sorry, I can't go further than this please cheesy
Same here. If you don't understand my point at this time, I can't also go further than this.

Cheers.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Blackfire(m): 11:42am On Sep 24, 2017
zingywingy:
We said Jesus didn't complete his job and we are right.
Muhammad finished the job by giving us realistic command that will suit the world God has planned which is what we live now. Pastor Chris and many pastors divorced and both or some part remarried.

Muhammed was realistic in all his judgement and decisions. None was faulty nor discriminatory

Muhammad perfected what?

Been afraid of black dogs.
Stylishly collecting your son's wife.
Killing a widow who criticised him.
bleeping a 9 years old girl while he was 54.
Decimating a whole tribe of Jews because they rejected him as fake confused blood thirsty fellow.
Let me stop here

1 Like

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by shigishege: 11:43am On Sep 24, 2017
Deicide:
The Jewish people didn't think Jesus was God either even up till Now grin The Old Testament made it clear that God is one and has no Associations wink New Testament came in and suddenly everything changed grin The blood thirst God we know in the Old Testament turned to a nice guy who was even willing to die for people sins even though the concept made no sense

No, Moslems don’t believe that Jesus was the Messiah.

Think of it like a movie. The Torah is the first one, and the New Testament is the sequel. The Qu’ran comes out, and it retcons the last one like it never happened. There’s still Jesus, but he’s not the main character anymore, and the messiah hasn’t shown up yet.

Jews like the first movie, but ignored the sequels, Christians think you need to watch the first two, but the third one doesn’t count, Moslems think the third one was the best, and Mormons liked the second one so much they started writing fanfiction that doesn’t fit with ANY of the series canons.
oga shut up nobody has ever refer to Jesus Christ as God or god. he is none of them but He is certainly d son of living God YHAWEH. i dont talk about religion and i wouldnt av said anything concerning dis thread but i hate it when some unscrupulous being tried to cover truth wit their incomplete and malicious understanding. its like im a Chelsea fan and a Manchester fan was talking lies about Chelsea u know i will feel d need to talk no matter how i chose to be indifferent. We want peace and dats why i feel somehow we should leave religion discussion alone especially between opposite followers because in this disagreement always arise and it can lead to anything especially given how extreme Muslims normally take thier religion understanding. Christians are peaceful and no doubt about dat but dis Muslims are very bad. yeah they are bad. invariably i affirm dat my Jesus is Lord. He is Messiah. He is d son of God Jehovah.
Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Bigbaz884: 11:46am On Sep 24, 2017
IS JESUS GOD's SON or GOD's Servant
All of mankind are the servants of God. If a man were to own another man then that man would be his servant. Obviously this servant would be held in a lower regard than this man's own children (or himself). We do not usually find people telling their sons (or themselves): "come here my servant," or "Go over there my servant." Let us compare this with what God has to say about Jesus (pbuh):

Matthew 12:18: "Behold my servant, whom I have chosen."
Acts 3:13(RSV): "The God of Abraham, and of Isaac,.... hath glorified his servant Jesus."
Acts 4:27(RSV): "For of a truth against thy holy servant Jesus, whom thou hast anointed...."
The Actual Greek word used is "pias" or "paida" which mean; "servant, child, son, manservant." Some translations of the Bible, such as the popular King James Version, have translated this word as "Son" when it is attributed to Jesus (pbuh) and "servant" for most everyone else, while more recent translations of the Bible such as the Revised Standard Version (RSV) now honestly translate it as "servant." As we shall see in later chapters, the RSV was compiled by thirty two Biblical scholars of the highest eminence, backed by 50 cooperating Christian denominations from the "most" ancient Biblical manuscripts available to them today. Chances are that no matter what your church or denomination you are able to name, that church took part in the correction of the King James Version of the Bible which resulted in the RSV.

The exact same word "pias" is attributed to Jacob(Israel) in Luke 1:54 and translated as "servant":

"He hath helped his servant Israel, in remembrance of his mercy;."

It is also applied to King David in Luke 1:69, and once again, it is translated as "servant":

"....the house of his servant David;" (also see Acts 4:25).

However, when it is applied to Jesus (e.g. Acts 3:13, Acts 4:27), NOW it is translated as "Son." (notice that it is not only translated as "son" but as "Son".) Why the double standard? Why the dishonest translation techniques?

"And verily, among them is a party who twist their tongues with the Scripture that you might think that it is from the Scripture but it is not from the Scripture; and they say, 'It is from Allah' but it is not from Allah; and they speak a lie against Allah while [well] they know it!"

The noble Qur'an, A'al-Umran(3):78

"The Messiah will never scorn to be a servant of Allah, nor will the favored angels. Whosoever scorns His service and is proud, all such will He assemble unto Him; Then as for those who believed and did good works, unto them will he pay their wages in full and shall increase them from His bounty. [But] as for those who were scornful and proud, He shall punish hem with a painful torment, nor will they find for themselves other than Allah any ally or champion"

The noble Qur'an, Al-Nissa(4):172-174

2 Likes

Re: Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 24, 2017
enilove:
Islam is a FALSE RELIGION. If Islam believed in Jesus ,the quran would have contained WORDS of Jesus and obey his commandment. If you believe that a prophet is from God , why dont you obey his messages?

Which of Jesus commandments is in the quran? Non.
Muhammed married the wife of his adopted son . But Jesus tells us not to divorce nor marry a divorced woman.

Matthew 5:31-32 KJV
It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement: [32] But I say unto you, That whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

Quran says in Surah 33:37.

37 Behold! Thou didst say to one who had received the grace of Allah and thy favour: "Retain thou (in wedlock) thy wife, and fear Allah." But thou didst hide in thy heart that which Allah was about to make manifest: thou didst fear the people, but it is more fitting that thou shouldst fear Allah. Then when Zaid had dissolved (his marriage) with her, with the necessary (formality), We joined her in marriage to thee: in order that (in future) there may be no difficulty to the Believers in (the matter of) marriage with the wives of their adopted sons, when the latter have dissolved with the necessary (formality) (their marriage) with them. And Allah´s command must be fulfilled.

The same God of the Bible that hates divorce cannot be the God that commanded Muhammed to marry his adopted son's wife.

Islam is the devil's lie. That is why everything about Islam is violence .

Quran does not contain the ten commandment as given to Moses.
Islam does not know the meaning of a Prophet. That is why quran calls Adam a prophet.

this one weak me grin those poeple don't know they are worshipping a dead man

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (24) (Reply)

Nathaniel Bassey: COZA Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo's Ordeal Is God's Hand In Action / Pastor Leke Adeboye Gifts Corn Seller N10k (Video) / Dunamis Church Gives Widows, Orphans And Less-privileged Christmas Gifts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.