Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,523 members, 7,808,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:10 PM

Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? (5602 Views)

Oyedepo’s Statement, Daddy Freeze’s Errors And Ibiyeomie’s Threat By Deji Yesufu / Why Christians Should Stop Publicizing The Errors Of God's Servants / Church Members Flog The Devil With Canes In Church (Pics, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by Omooba77: 6:46am On Sep 24, 2017
Adam blamed the woman and the woman in turn blamed the serpent.
It is know fact that we always blame others or the devil for our sins; but not ourselves.
Only David ever owned up to his sin of adultery, he could have blamed it on the woman bathing in an open place.
We should never cover our sins; own up, Proverbs 28:13!

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by FvckShiT(m): 6:47am On Sep 24, 2017
Cos they fúçking weak

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 24, 2017
Nowadays, the devil self is tired of people putting the blame on him.

Some people are going to lie against him to the extent that he's going to shout "blood of Jesu" grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by petergriffin: 6:51am On Sep 24, 2017
Its all Gods fault. He make the devil a badguy in the eyes of mortal while he takes the credit for all the good stuff. So god says if you do something bad its the devil and if and he laso says he lets bad things happen to you cos he is testing your faith .

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by Florblu(f): 6:54am On Sep 24, 2017
That guy moves around alot
Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by eezeribe(m): 6:54am On Sep 24, 2017
Omooba77:
Adam blamed the woman and the woman in turn blamed the serpent.
It is know fact that we always blame others or the devil for our sins; but not ourselves.
Only David ever owned up to his sin of adultery, he could have blamed it on the woman bathing in an open place.
We should never cover our sins; own up, Proverbs 28:13!
Apart from Eve who blamed the serpent,it's only in Africa that people blame the devil...
Especially rapists and first time thieves/armed robbers.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by lanre316: 6:55am On Sep 24, 2017
Anything good is of God and anything evil is of the devil. With this belief, man is not responsible for what he did or what happened to him. God or Satan is responsible. Religion really retards the brain.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by eleojo23: 6:55am On Sep 24, 2017
Because he is a mischievous person.
He always moves around with some white powder and sprays it on people to make them do bad things. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by rill: 6:56am On Sep 24, 2017
brb
Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by Nobody: 6:56am On Sep 24, 2017
Every man has his own in built devil. It is slanderous to blame lucifer for our deeds

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 24, 2017
The devil is more like a scape goat that's why it is always blamed for what he doesn't know at times.
Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by 9japrof(m): 6:57am On Sep 24, 2017
Bros make i ask you, if you have an opportunity to blame someone who can't come out in person debunk the lies, wouldn't you take the shot?

People being blaming God and the Devil for the wrong things that happen in life.

Lady commits fornication, goes to commit abortion, dies in the process, and your pastor go tell you God took her to be heaven, what if she survives and renders her womb useless, and years later she no fit bear children. They go say na so God want am, say e don ordain am from time immemorial.

A useless driver sees awoof drink at a ceremony and drenchs himself with alcohol and that inhibits his driving skills and he kills a lot of people on transist, and people would come out to say God bringeth and taketh, that he has taken the victims to heaven to be with him.

The IBB's Abdusalams, Jonathan's, Buharis, Tinubu's Saraki's, David Marks and all the set of useless politicians who have since the inception of this country have stole this country to perpetual standstill with the their useless policies and tomorrow that iman or pastor would tell you that the present condition of the Nigeria is how God wants it to be.

Bottom line is that all the atrocities committed today being blamed to God is wrong.
We are responsible for our actions, the actions of us and by extension the people around us cause our problems

Satan only influences only who allows himself to be influenced by the Devil

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by naoma(m): 6:58am On Sep 24, 2017
Because he always wantd to have more company in hell making to always pollute humans mind[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by Jamiubond009(m): 6:59am On Sep 24, 2017
K
Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by DWJOBScom(m): 6:59am On Sep 24, 2017
That's the nature of the devil , always scheming and planning BUT ....all things work together for good to them that are called of the GOD.

So let the error come , it will be turned for Good!

Good morning peeps
Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by PurestBoy(m): 7:02am On Sep 24, 2017
The devil must be tired of Nigerians I swear
Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 24, 2017
I have absolutely No idea
Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by Financialfree: 7:03am On Sep 24, 2017
comradespade:
Nowadays, the devil self is tired of people putting the blame on him.

Some people are going to lie against him to the extent that he's going to shout "blood of Jesu" grin
Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by Johnpaul01: 7:08am On Sep 24, 2017
We blame the devil because "The gods are not to be blamed", and someone must be blamed, so we blame LEWSEAFAR grin
Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by Slayer2: 7:08am On Sep 24, 2017
Florblu:
That guy moves around alot

Do you see him moving about?
Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by jericco1(m): 7:10am On Sep 24, 2017
The thing tire me o
Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by Elnino4ladies: 7:11am On Sep 24, 2017
Johnpaul01:
We blame the devil because "The gods are not to be blamed", and someone must be blamed, so we blame LEWSEAFAR grin

Lol
Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by Myrrrh: 7:12am On Sep 24, 2017
Has anyone ever bothered to know the devil's side of the story? Not that we know his real name, there's always three sides of a story, my side, your side and the truth, we don't even know any sides, just what we grew to know, and we're rushing to bash the Devil, putting every blame on him...
What if God is not the real God? And we're just being brainwashed? Just like the movie 'Planet of apes', they mistook a fallen ape as their god and believed he was their creator cause their ancestors told a story he discovered himself and nobody created him, well, if I were to pray, I pray to my creator and not God/Devil, cause mom has a feud with dad wouldn't make me stop talking to either of them, I don't take sides..
Those two just have too much pride in them, just a simple "I'm sorry" from one to the other would solve the world's puzzle, but nah, they'll rather maintain the feud.
Not that I was there when it began, so nobody can religiously drag me into the middle, they sure know how to sort things out, not taking sides..
Bless y'all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by MhizzAJ(f): 7:16am On Sep 24, 2017
People will just be blaming innocent devil
Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by SalomonKane: 7:16am On Sep 24, 2017
I'm sure the devil would have been tired for being blamed for every bad deed every human commit. Then again, it's the gut stench cowardice that make people blame the devil. See it this way, accepting the blame for any action speak well for you, that is, it show you're a man and ready to move on to the next stage. But, blaming others, or the devil mean you're still a coward, one who isn't willing to grow and accept responsibility.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by hopefulLandlord: 7:17am On Sep 24, 2017
because its easier to blame characters that can't defend themselves

4 Likes

Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by Harrynight(m): 7:21am On Sep 24, 2017
d poor satan has always been bad hence anything bad attributed to him,

no one wan to be quilty so mus find who to blame.

when u make mistake stand up for it.
Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 24, 2017
It's easier to blame defenseless imaginary enemy than to take responsibility

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Blame The Devil Or Others For Their Errors? by sierralleone197(m): 7:24am On Sep 24, 2017
eezeribe:

Apart from Eve who blamed the serpent,it's only in Africa that people blame the devil...
Especially rapists and first time thieves/armed robbers.
The reason very simple,If any good things happen to you now,without any delay you will gives God the glory.And if any opposite of good happened which is bad, then all evils work belongs to devil.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rewards Of Righteousness / Saying Prayers In Your Mind Without Opening Mouth / Alert: Be Cafeful With Social Networking Sites. Do Not Enter The Dragon's Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.