Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:31 AM

End Times Reporters; Sunday Message To All - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Times Reporters; Sunday Message To All (408 Views)

Prophecies That Failed In 2021 - Sahara Reporters / Oyedepo Paid Graduate Pastors ₦38,000 Monthly — Sahara Reporters / Preparing The Saints For The End Times Tribulation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

End Times Reporters; Sunday Message To All by Androidpikin: 8:50am On Sep 24, 2017
Don't skip this message if you believe Jesus Christ gave His life so you could gain yours, and please don't read if you won't be bold to share.

A war has been going on from time immemorial between the kingdom of light & darkness {Heaven & Hell}, at the end of this war that existed for ages; it's humanity and the forces of darkness that are to suffer the outcome of the war forever without no redemption.

Revelation 21:7 (KJV) reads:
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

The earlier [we] Christians around the world come to the reality of these words the better for us all because no one, I mean no one will make heaven by surprise but would rather make hell by surprise therefore watch your crown that no one steals it from you.

We are in the world but not of this world for this world shall pass away with everything with it.

1 Corinthians 7:31 KJV reads:
And they that use this world, as not abusing it; for the fashion of this world passeth away.

Mathew 24:34-35 (KJV) reads:
Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.
Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Christ is no longer coming soon, He is on His way to earth, He is coming now, but the billion $ question is?
How prepared are you?
How clean is your garment?
How many souls have won for Him?
A song writer said "prepare ye the way of the Lord for behold He comes with great glory".

Heaven and Hell is real; they are no fantasies at all, so chose whose side you are on but I pray that you choose eternal life in Heaven.

Let's pray;
Lord Jesus, I thank You for Your love and Your mercy, thank You, Lord, for the word that has reached my heart today. Father, I ask for Your forgiveness. Forgive me. Wash me with Your precious blood. Write my name in the Book of Life. Accept me as Your child, Lord. Right now, I forgive anyone that I had not been able to forgive. I renounce to my lack of forgiveness. I renounce all things that have hindered Your flow, and I ask You to transform me and to fill me with Your presence every day. Thank You, Father, Son and Holy Spirit; in the Name of Jesus, Amen.

Now that you have heard these words forward them till its get to the last person on earth if possible but if you're ashamed to do so, here is something to read about.
Jesus Christ said "if any man be ashamed of my name, I too will be ashamed to confess his name before my Father in heaven"
Remain blessed
https://m.facebook.com/etreporters/?ref=bookmarks

(1) (Reply)

Is Mary Really The Queen Of Heaven? / Joke Of The Day From Genesis!!! / Listen To Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.