Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,904 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Can You Trust A Wife Like This? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? (70371 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / Why Am I Treating My Wife Like This� / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by fuckumods(m): 7:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by UPMIKE: 8:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
My brother, how old are you?
How matured and responsible are you in managing your wife and kids.
Just take a good look at your stupid self. Every evidence you need is glaring at you. All you need is a little spying on her and you will nail the adulterous bitch down and you are here talking rubbish.
I hate men who are not men in their house.
Be a man in your, a husband and protector to your wife and a father and a mentor to your kids.
My brother FYI that guy in question is your worst enemy for.
USE YOUR HEAD.
MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD HELP YOU TO REGAIN YOUR LIFE.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by MiaB(f): 3:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
lungtruth:
[color=#006600][/color]

Guy watsap, no joy at all you bad
GD afternoon
my default mail is non functional right now
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by stonecoldcafe: 5:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
@ aiyele200
Why is your wife always borrowing money at all? I don't care about who she borrows from but the bigger question here is why she is always borrowing money? Are you not concerned about that? If her needs are met and she does not have to borrow, would she need Segun?
Sorry for the mistrust, it may or may not be anything. Watch her closely but act the fool. She will fall for it if she is a cheat.
Pele...

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Malawian(m): 5:47am On Oct 17, 2017
Bro, you need to hit the gym, do you think segun would be bold enough to remain in your presence if you are looking like vuga?

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by caesaraba(m): 8:50am On Oct 17, 2017
Kai, marriage scares me now

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by gazilion: 5:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
caesaraba:
Kai, marriage scares me now

Then become a priest ...a reverend Father wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by caesaraba(m): 6:02pm On Oct 17, 2017
gazilion:

Then become a priest ...a reverend Father wink

Lol. That's not the only option.
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by ArcToyin(m): 7:26am On Oct 30, 2017
Larryfest:

Hmmm...even hiding things from ur husband can as well be considered cheating..... Marriage scares d hell out of me seriously cos of all this type of issues, i was imagining if i was the husband what would i have done at dat filling station Mehnn i would have just collected the cars keys chase her and the guy down den drive my kids back home cos that was total insult..
That's what op ought to have done.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by jbblues24(m): 11:42pm On May 30, 2019
It's splendid not just radiant! cheesy
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by teblu(m): 4:58pm On Mar 14, 2023
Mr Man, shine your eye. Your wife is having an affair with that guy. For the fact that you offer to drop her off and it showed in her countenance that she doesn't like it, means that she had already planned it with this seun of a guy and she taking the kids along is just a way to avoid you been suspicious. If I were you, I would start questioning the paternity of those kids.
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Obaking7(m): 7:59pm On Nov 22, 2023
[quote author=aiyele200 post=60775758]

To be sincere, i invested so much money in both of her businesses, the problem is that she does not know how to manage funds, very wasteful and uncountable for her spendings, and yet does not bring anything to the table in the family. I pay full rent, school fees, feeding and all. Thats why I even got worried after all investment, she is still lending money.

Na your wife they use her shop money pay the boy for sex, she was thinking about getting money to pay for sex the other day she was worried.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Justin McClure & Wife, Ami Dunni McClure & Their 3 Kids Slay In Matching Outfit / Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler / Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.