Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,017 members, 7,806,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Can You Trust A Wife Like This? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Trust A Wife Like This? (70388 Views)

You Met Your Wife Like THIS.. What Would You Do?? / Why Am I Treating My Wife Like This� / Can You Punish A Cheating Wife Like This?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by eunisam: 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2017
aiyele200:

To be sincere, i invested so much money in both of her businesses, the problem is that she does not know how to manage funds, very wasteful and uncountable for her spendings, and yet does not bring anything to the table in the family. I pay full rent, school fees, feeding and all. Thats why I even got worried after all investment, she is still lending money.

Your wife is authoritatively cheating on you and you are too myopic to discover it in time. sorry about that.
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by correctguy101(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2017
grafixdon:

You need to man-up bro. You gave your wife too much freedom, it would backfire if you don't stop it now. Your wife is too exposed to opposite sex, they will bang her in no distant time. Put your foot down and Suspend all those communications nonsense for now. Tell her want you want and stand by it.

Seems you love your wife, Pls protect her, she's very weak and vulnerable, if you don't act fast, you will loose her and your marriage. No smoke without fire, she's about to commit.

The bolded makes sense, aiyele200 take heed...

Maybe this Segun is pressuring your woman to kukuma pay with kokoma, hence the"talking to herself" ish...

Your woman is weak at this moment.

I say you foot the bills and tell her to stop any attempts at doing business, since you say she's not good at handling cash.... reason with her to find a handwork to get her busy instead.
Most importantly, on no account should she aid any borrowing even if it's her sister that wants the loan.

See her reaction after this and you'll know what to do next.

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Mcponpin(m): 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2017
there's a need for a DNA test for the children...
I'm sure her mother too will know segun....

2 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Timbuktuo: 11:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
aiyele200: She responded saying, to be sincere, they had plans seeing the guy at the bus stop to discuss loan, but she decided to have the guy drive them since he knows the hospital and since he is a man. I was like fine, but when u came to meet me, I thought u were supposed to tell me who was in the car, instead u walked off, she said actually I forgot, that it was the moment that u pressed the horn that I realized I was suppose to ask u if it was ok for segun to drive us. Oh well, they say communication is key in marriages

She thinks you're so stupid she doesn't even bother thinking before talking trash to you. Does this part of your story make sense to you?

Let me tell you something, you cannot change anybody. She will not stop no matter how big the drama you create is. She will only get smarter, but you have bought this market, enjoy it.

At best, your wife doesn't regard you and so the blatant disregard from Segun. At worst, they have a romantic/sexual relationship.

I don't envy you.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by okenwaa(m): 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2017
Yeye....

Your wife dey fuccck Segun shiikena...

U sef no try,leaving your kids in a car driven by a stranger......what if say dey jazz ur wife wan go use dem for ritual,e come be say God just carry u cm dia,and cm stl allow dem comot...................

My brodda advice urself.

Na why I like men wey dey smoke igbooo,always coordinated in reasoning

8 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by balmofgilead: 11:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
Let me put a twist to this.
What if segun is the real father to your kids and he is blackmailing your wife under the guise of loan.this is not normal.how bad of a business woman is she that she makes no profit at alll and still keeps on collecting loan.your wife is HIDING SOMETHING.I REPEAT HIDING SOMETHING.THE EARLIER YOU FIND OUT THE BETTER FOR YOUR POCKET AND BANK ACCOUNT.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Bayozomomamae: 11:40pm On Sep 27, 2017
ikbnice:
Women don't make the world go round. They make one world stand still. Those little things they term harmless, are more dangerous than hydrogen bomb.
I back you broo wink
ikbnice:
Women don't make the world go round. They make one world stand still. Those little things they term harmless, are more dangerous than hydrogen bomb.
I back you broo

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by coachwilcox(m): 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2017
Bros...from the moment my wife give a stranger my car to drive after telling me say she no need me to drive and then waka computer after I ask her who she dey with, na slap I to use reset her sense and respect immediately..collect my pikin, then waka. The fact say Segun no even come down to say hello as person we dey interact with married man, na total lack of respect be that.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Omolego: 11:47pm On Sep 27, 2017
Looks like a blackmail she's keeping mute about. Take the kids for paternity test, . If negative u need to reach out to her, if Na to use anger wey she go comply.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by zeembab(m): 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2017
My guys.....You must provide for your wife. Why would you let another man give loan to your wife ?

Money is the root of all evil.......I blame you if your wife is cheating on you as implied.

You need to be man enough and provide for you wife. No matter what !

An advice from a man in 13 years happy marriage with 2 kids. !

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 27, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
What I'm trying to understand is why your wife is collecting loan from another man when you're still alive? Explain that part first.

How do you mean? So she shouldnt have collected loan becos the husband is alive or because married women or men are not supposed to collect loan.

Sorry im not understanding. Its obvious the lady needs loan because she needs money for business and her husband doesnt have the kind of amount.

Is it collecting loan from another person as a married woman that is a crime or the husband not being able to give her the sum she needs.

Please explain your question
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by GAZZUZZ(m): 12:09am On Sep 28, 2017
aiyele200:
Hi Nlanders,

Good morning and happy weekend. I am posting this due to the fact that my patience and understanding is being taken for granted by my wife. 6 years already into this marriage, disobedience and unfaithfulness in terms of not being straightforward with me has been the order of the marriage, though a times, the woman changes for good, then later she starts again.

One sunday afternoon after returning back from church, she quickly rushed to me saying she wanted to go and drop her sister at the hospital since the first malaria treatment she had didnt work. I asked where the hospital is, said somewhere in gbagada, knowing fully well that my wife does not know gbagada well, and knowing well also that she was going with the kids, I volunteered to drop them off, but she kept mute, and her body language showed that she didnt want me to drop them off. So I said, plz be careful, gave her money to branch at the filling station to top up the fuel in the car.

On their way going, I got hungry cos lunch was not prepared b4 they left, I decided to rush down to the nearest eatery to get sumtin to eat, on entering my own car, figured out my fuel was low, so I decided to go to the filling station. On getting there, I was packed at my wife's car, she was actually standing beside the passenger side which is weird, cos she was the one that drove off, I looked at the drivers side, and I could see a man's head. So my wife came to meet me, said she just paid for fuel, they are leaving now, at that time, I was expecting her to at least explain who the person at the drivers seat was, with my kids in the car oooo!!! She just went straight to the passenger side and closed the door. I was really stunned and surprised.

I pressed the horn for her to come down, soon as she came down, she immediately said, oh i forgot to ask you if it was ok for Segun to drop us at the hospital, I was like why, she said because he seems to know the place. Funny thing is, this guy I have never met before, but she has told me about him b4 and I know him as the guy that loans she and her sister money when urgent funds are needed. So she called the dude down from the car, introduced him proper and I asked them to leave. A lot of people will sure blame me for allowing someone I dont really know to drive my family to a location, but at that moment I was still stunned because to me it was the highest level of mistrust and disappointment, so I could not take a drastic move @ that moment. They left, and the same guy dropped them off.

That night, I called my wife and sat her down, that I need an explanation on how the whole scene played out, cos I volunteered to go and drop you guys, u didnt answer me, and all of a sudden, I am seeing another man whether known or unknown person in the car with my kids without u telling me b4 u left the house that someone was going to drive u guys. She responded saying, to be sincere, they had plans seeing the guy at the bus stop to discuss loan, but she decided to have the guy drive them since he knows the hospital and since he is a man. I was like fine, but when u came to meet me, I thought u were supposed to tell me who was in the car, instead u walked off, she said actually I forgot, that it was the moment that u pressed the horn that I realized I was suppose to ask u if it was ok for segun to drive us. Oh well, they say communication is key in marriages, I will not say she was lying, thought I know something dont add up, so I moved on.

But the damn thing that really got me worried was that, few days to that very day, I noticed her being worried and soliloquizing, asked her what the problem is, claimed that its the money she lent last from the segun guy which she has not been able to pay is what is worrying her, that the dude has been askeing her for the money since it has elapsed the paying time. With that alone, it gave me a worrying thought that, it was the same guy that I ended up seeing on code @ d filling station driving my family off.

Nlanders, sorry for the long epistle, if I dont explain well, you guys wont understand in details, for the married guys and ladies, whats your take on this issue? Does something really isnt adding up?

Thanks!

spineless weak boy. You should be ashamed of your self for even writing about this. Your case is pathetic and Irredeemable.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Wolexyoshi(m): 12:11am On Sep 28, 2017
JeffreyJamez:
What I'm trying to understand is why your wife is collecting loan from another man when you're still alive? Explain that part first.
......... When you have two cars?

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by coolcatty: 12:14am On Sep 28, 2017
tamethem:

How do you mean? So she shouldnt have collected loan becos the husband is alive or because married women or men are not supposed to collect loan.

Sorry im not understanding. Its obvious the lady needs loan because she needs money for business and her husband doesnt have the kind of amount.

Is it collecting loan from another person as a married woman that is a crime or the husband not being able to give her the sum she needs.

Please explain your question

Dullina... Whoever gave u access to a smartphone should be tied to a stake and shot..... You obviously see nothing wrong with a supposed married woman going to collect loans without her husband's knowledge.....Something she didn't discuss with her husband..... How do u guys reason?

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by TheeDetective: 12:41am On Sep 28, 2017
Wait wait wait; abeg make i understand this tory wey you just yarn here so; you mean to tell me that you found a man you don’t even know driving your wife and your children to Timbuktu and you still went ahead and waved them to go ahead? undecided As if that was not bad enough, the guy even had the effrontery not to exchange greetings with you and he drove another man’s wife and children to their destination without even acknowledging your presence?shocked My question is will that man accept it if he found another man driving his wife and children on an outing? Its obvious this man is blackmailing your wife and if you love yourself, YOU WILL GO AND DO DNA TEST ON ALL THE CHILDREN YOU HAVE WITH YOUR WIFE AND ANY SUBSEQUENT CHILDREN THAT WILL BE BORN BY YOUR WIFE TO YOU. AS SHE IS NOT A TRUST WORTHY PERSON.

This is a woman who has no fear and respect for you at all at all SMH; you better put your foot down now and since you have paid the loan your wife took from him, YOU GIVE YOUR WIFE A FINAL WARNING AS AN ORDER AND LET HER KNOW THAT THERE WILL BE CONSEQUENCES IF SHE DARE DISOBEY THE ORDER YOU HAVE GIVEN HER NOT TO HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE “SUPPOSED LOAN GUY” HENCEFORTH.

Sometimes its good for a woman to have the fear of her husband so that it will deter her from misbehaving and over-stepping her boundaries.
Your wife is really rubbing it in your face asin she don see you finish and she knows that you can’t do nada; you better change that now otherwise, your wife will ring the cheating bells in your face then your eyes will clear. Also for now, tell your wife say no more loans to be collected without your knowledge and if at all you decide to give her a go-ahead to collect a loan, then you must have a detailed description of what she needs the money for. ENOUGH SAID.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Opoki(m): 1:03am On Sep 28, 2017
aiyele200:
Hi Nlanders,

Good morning and happy weekend. I am posting this due to the fact that my patience and understanding is being taken for granted by my wife. 6 years already into this marriage, disobedience and unfaithfulness in terms of not being straightforward with me has been the order of the marriage, though a times, the woman changes for good, then later she starts again.

One sunday afternoon after returning back from church, she quickly rushed to me saying she wanted to go and drop her sister at the hospital since the first malaria treatment she had didnt work. I asked where the hospital is, said somewhere in gbagada, knowing fully well that my wife does not know gbagada well, and knowing well also that she was going with the kids, I volunteered to drop them off, but she kept mute, and her body language showed that she didnt want me to drop them off. So I said, plz be careful, gave her money to branch at the filling station to top up the fuel in the car.

On their way going, I got hungry cos lunch was not prepared b4 they left, I decided to rush down to the nearest eatery to get sumtin to eat, on entering my own car, figured out my fuel was low, so I decided to go to the filling station. On getting there, I was packed at my wife's car, she was actually standing beside the passenger side which is weird, cos she was the one that drove off, I looked at the drivers side, and I could see a man's head. So my wife came to meet me, said she just paid for fuel, they are leaving now, at that time, I was expecting her to at least explain who the person at the drivers seat was, with my kids in the car oooo!!! She just went straight to the passenger side and closed the door. I was really stunned and surprised.

I pressed the horn for her to come down, soon as she came down, she immediately said, oh i forgot to ask you if it was ok for Segun to drop us at the hospital, I was like why, she said because he seems to know the place. Funny thing is, this guy I have never met before, but she has told me about him b4 and I know him as the guy that loans she and her sister money when urgent funds are needed. So she called the dude down from the car, introduced him proper and I asked them to leave. A lot of people will sure blame me for allowing someone I dont really know to drive my family to a location, but at that moment I was still stunned because to me it was the highest level of mistrust and disappointment, so I could not take a drastic move @ that moment. They left, and the same guy dropped them off.

That night, I called my wife and sat her down, that I need an explanation on how the whole scene played out, cos I volunteered to go and drop you guys, u didnt answer me, and all of a sudden, I am seeing another man whether known or unknown person in the car with my kids without u telling me b4 u left the house that someone was going to drive u guys. She responded saying, to be sincere, they had plans seeing the guy at the bus stop to discuss loan, but she decided to have the guy drive them since he knows the hospital and since he is a man. I was like fine, but when u came to meet me, I thought u were supposed to tell me who was in the car, instead u walked off, she said actually I forgot, that it was the moment that u pressed the horn that I realized I was suppose to ask u if it was ok for segun to drive us. Oh well, they say communication is key in marriages, I will not say she was lying, thought I know something dont add up, so I moved on.

But the damn thing that really got me worried was that, few days to that very day, I noticed her being worried and soliloquizing, asked her what the problem is, claimed that its the money she lent last from the segun guy which she has not been able to pay is what is worrying her, that the dude has been askeing her for the money since it has elapsed the paying time. With that alone, it gave me a worrying thought that, it was the same guy that I ended up seeing on code @ d filling station driving my family off.

Nlanders, sorry for the long epistle, if I dont explain well, you guys wont understand in details, for the married guys and ladies, whats your take on this issue? Does something really isnt adding up?

Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 28, 2017
My advice; do a partenal test for the children first, don't let her know this,
Then find her sister and ask her about this segun guy, don't say you know him, make sure she's the one give the information not you telling her what your wife is saying about him.

Am sorry to say but women this days are strange, and when a woman starts to tell stories like thos, just imaging how much more shes not telling you.
Am sure that when it all comes down she will either cry and tell you how she made a mistake, or fight to you to make you apologized for distrusting her.
By the way you should talk to this Segun yourself.

After you know this answers, I promise you, you will either trust her more and work on her fault or you will have so many question, that the obvious answer will dawn on you

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by UniqueDennis(m): 1:23am On Sep 28, 2017
Hmmmmm.... I am almost completely discouraged about marriage.. Seems i would channel all my energy on building my life, my dream and family .

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Nobody: 2:03am On Sep 28, 2017
Please update us on the situation oh, am beginning to be afraid of my own wife.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by oodua1stson: 2:07am On Sep 28, 2017
Take it me; a guy who is married and had over 20 girlfriends before marriage, I can safely tell you somethingis going on between your wife and that guy .

Women these days are not loyal. You better wise up or dump her

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by AreaFada2: 2:42am On Sep 28, 2017
enabledgoddess:
Agreed, she hasn't acted properly; but do not entertain the thought she might be cheating. please trash out the issue with her and place your foot on the ground as a man. why allow her to take a loan from a man? that alone sells you short. secondly why allow a stranger drive your kids ? oh please sort it out rather than sit at a corner sucking over whether she is cheating or not. y[b]ou lost your respect the moment you allowed segun drove them away in your presence. [/b]
Actually I respect him keeping his cool there. It is his wife who embarrassed and disrespected him by secretly going to meet Segun with their kids in tow.

Any action there could have caused a scene in front of the kids. His behaviour at the filling station is commendable. It gives him the opportunity to now dig deep to see what's going down, if anything. Without the wife suspecting his next move too much. Because the wife is already secretive. She'd continue with Segun secretly anyway.

OP's mistake began when he tolerated her taking loans from Segun. He should have paid off the loan once he found out. And prohibit her taking more loans.

A male friend that meets up with your wife that you do not even know? shocked shocked
If he did not see them, would she have told him of seeing Segun that day? Most likely not. How often has she secretly met Segun in the past? shocked shocked Does Segun even come to see her regularly at her business premises?

Something is clearly off.

It has gone beyond putting his foot down. The wife might be naive & innocent BUT he needs to know more:

How long have they been friends? How much exactly has Segun loaned her?
The way things are going now, Segun could have fathered at least one of the kids. It maybe why Segun feels obliged to give loans. He might also be giving regular cash gifts aside. And maybe the Sunday PM meeting was just a regular family time for Segun. It is happening in 9ja these days. grin cheesy

These are speculations of course. But reflects the reality on ground in a few cases I know of.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Austin234(m): 2:45am On Sep 28, 2017
U don't just assume that she objected u dropping them over, I think u should have asked. To me giving u advice without hearing from her will be biased. Ask questions where necessary, don't just assume
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by drehdinho(m): 3:10am On Sep 28, 2017
aiyele200:

I did not come here to insinuate that what was fishy is cheating. I for one have perished that thought at first thinking. We all know here that unfaithfulness is what actually leads to cheating if not well handled. This is the issue we have been battling for 6 years now, haba! How much can a man take? To make more known, I reported the issue the next day to her dad, he told me he'll call her, but instead he decided to come 4 days later to see her in person to talk to her, but a day before, I had already arrange cash to bail her out, I can recall her kneeling down in front of me crying and thanking me for rescuing her, to the extent of sending me a txt saying she never thought I'll bail her out on the very last day of deadline, that she will never let me down by stopping to ask for loan, blv me you, a day after the father came to talk to her, I overheard her talking to the same segun requesting for a larger amount of loan this time around. My system just ran down that I had to go out for a drink and just be myself.

Don't let the devil use your life to dance WO in your korokoro eyes .

That your woman is a "child of the world," in Falz's voice.

Why, you really need to be strict man.
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by delxmaverick(m): 3:11am On Sep 28, 2017
Sincerely, this is hard to say this is what's going on until we have good and valid premises to base our conclusion. We can assume certain things and be right or wrong. You have handled this in a very good way. Where your spouse is behaving that way, you can't obviously flex your manly muscle except if you want her to make you look like a fool. She will change the entire topic and make you look stupid.

My advise is...
You are the one I this situation, you can see more than we do... Just try and be vigilant. Guess what? When you least expect is when you will catch a cheating wife or GF. Quote me.
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by delxmaverick(m): 3:17am On Sep 28, 2017
Message me privately for tips on how to get her. adeyemiolaolu@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by lndigene(m): 3:38am On Sep 28, 2017
You failed to inform us if the loans are taken to feed you and your immediate family. Any way if you see nothing wrong in your wife constantly obtaining loans from an individual, which is really strange to me. Guess you should see nothing wrong in she been loaned other products.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by ikbnice(m): 4:18am On Sep 28, 2017
00Ademi:
God!!!

U making me Proud!!

God Bless you for this respond..
you too bro

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by ikbnice(m): 4:19am On Sep 28, 2017
richard870:
Whoa! careful dude
ok bro
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by uptimidst(m): 4:19am On Sep 28, 2017
aiyele200:

To be sincere, i invested so much money in both of her businesses, the problem is that she does not know how to manage funds, very wasteful and uncountable for her spendings, and yet does not bring anything to the table in the family. I pay full rent, school fees, feeding and all. Thats why I even got worried after all investment, she is still lending money.

You are a "gentleman". Unfortunately, you married the wrong woman (I'm sorry to say this), she's taking advantage of you. You'd be surprised at the things she's hiding from you.

1 Like

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by FaroukM(m): 4:23am On Sep 28, 2017
Bros....Pray to God to Lead you in dis...if you are clean (not cheating)...with prayers....everytthing will be clear to you...seek on to God
Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Tchiman(m): 4:40am On Sep 28, 2017
You guys are all getting it wrong here........IMO your wife took your kids along with Segun so they can confirm the PATERNITY of those kids at the hospital......That was what gave the stupid segun the effrontry not to come down from the car the moment he saw you at the gas station.....What else would make a man to choose to drive a married woman's car with her, if he is not her relative in anyway, knowing fully well that the woman's husband could show up any time

Your wife sha has a lot to answer......And her lack of respect towards you is deafening!!!

3 Likes

Re: Can You Trust A Wife Like This? by Nobody: 4:49am On Sep 28, 2017
The truth is we see all the sings while we are still dating, from not being able to manage money, flirting, hygiene, etc, but we choose to ignore or turn a blind eye..either because we are blinded by love or whatever reason. But the truth is we see them and go ahead any way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / Help! My Husband Is A Night Crawler / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.