Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating (84256 Views)

Infinix Note 4 / Pro: Your Experience So Far And Rating / Tecno Spark K7 Full Review: Cheap Does Not Always Mean Crab!!! / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 5:57pm On Jun 09, 2018
lisagrey:

please people i need help
first i check my tecnok7 (2gb ram )using antutu benchmark app. n every speces is correct except that it displays unknown board n 1000mAh for battery capacity
2ndly. after 3 days o internet surfing right now it can display "you are offline" for two days with only whtsaopp access no facebook no chrome no google search n the likes of them. please help ive even been to carlcare n was advice to factory reset the phone which i did but then after one day it return to same old story of you are offline am pissed. its so annoying for a phone i bought (#38,500.00 ) n its just a week n two days old as at this post please help me

sorry... i have no idea of the problem
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by sureinfo: 12:12pm On Jun 11, 2018
on which device? the tecno k7? try downloading chrome from playstore.
GeniusDavid:
Anyone finding it difficult to browse and download with this device? The only browser working is Opera mini and I can't even download.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by GeniusDavid(m): 1:05pm On Jun 11, 2018
sureinfo:
on which device? the tecno k7? try downloading chrome from playstore.
The only network that browse and download on all browsers with the phone is MTN and I had to configure it manually ie. IP address, Port etc. For the likes of Glo and Airtel Opera Mini is the only browser that works and It doesn't download except when I use a VPN.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by tafat: 1:56pm On Jun 11, 2018
try downloading other browsers from playstore or you could collect from some one using xender
GeniusDavid:
Anyone finding it difficult to browse and download with this device? The only browser working is Opera mini and I can't even download.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by GeniusDavid(m): 3:29pm On Jun 11, 2018
tafat:
try downloading other browsers from playstore or you could collect from some one using xender

I have got chrome and Firefox on my phone.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by sonofthunder: 4:22pm On Jun 11, 2018
GeniusDavid:

I have got chrome and Firefox on my phone.
you are most likely browsing from a social bundle. same with the other nairalander above.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by GeniusDavid(m): 5:35pm On Jun 11, 2018
sonofthunder:

you are most likely browsing from a social bundle. same with the other nairalander above.

Your commitment to being petty is noticed good friend but let's leave the replies to those who can read shall we? Its a bit of a serious issue. smiley

GeniusDavid:

The only network that browse and download on all browsers with the phone is MTN and I had to configure it manually ie. IP address, Port etc. For the likes of Glo and Airtel Opera Mini is the only browser that works and It doesn't download except when I use a VPN.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by sonofthunder: 8:58pm On Jun 11, 2018
GeniusDavid:

Your commitment to being petty is noticed good friend but let's leave the replies to those who can read shall we? Its a bit of a serious issue. smiley

well I missed that comment, I guess calling me petty has solved your challenged though. You could have easily pointed out you aren't on a social bundle than expose your insecurity.... so long.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by LogoDWhiz(m): 9:13am On Jun 14, 2018
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by sparrow2wise(m): 9:51pm On Jun 26, 2018
Who is not yet in TECNO WhatsApp group ?
chat me on Whatsapp to get added Asap

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by airminem(f): 8:08pm On Aug 03, 2018
I have and use a month old Tecno K7 , it's still new in it originally shipped form. Buyer is needed immediately for sale. Price is accommodating .smiles..... Just 26 thousand Naira
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by airminem(f): 8:13pm On Aug 03, 2018
tafat:

are you kidding me...... I downloaded any app I needed includes the mentioned ones. what nerves and who are you the way to talk cra.p about a great device like tecno k7. smh
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Yyvonne: 3:34am On Aug 04, 2018
Cool device... My sis been using it since last year... There's been no issue
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Goldyyy: 3:40am On Aug 04, 2018
Who's talking about spark.? When there's the latest TECNO spark 2 with more improved features... I'm so enjoying it

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 3:03pm On Aug 21, 2018
Goldyyy:
Who's talking about spark.? When there's the latest TECNO spark 2 with more improved features... I'm so enjoying it

tell us about it
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Goldyyy: 11:30pm On Aug 21, 2018
agent9:

tell us about it
ohk.. it's a pocket friendly device with the latest Android version.. it's accompanied with Google Go for a more Swift Web experience... it has a lovely camera and a long lasting battery life... Face ID and many more interesting features... that's what I'm using and I'm so loving it
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Rubiesangel: 1:02pm On Aug 22, 2018
agent9:

tell us about it
what exactly do you want to know about Tecno spark 2? I can help you. but first, see its amazing specs.
SIM Type: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
4G LTE: NO
Screen Size: 6.0 Inches capacitive touchscreen, 16M colours
Screen Resolution: 1440 x 720 pixels (~320 ppi density)
Processor Type: Quad-core 1.3 GHz, MediaTek MT6580 chipset
RAM: 2GB or 1GB
Internal Storage: 16GB
External Storage: microSD, up to 32 GB
Back / Rear Camera: Dual: 13 MP
Front Camera: 8MP
Battery: 3500 mAh (non-removable)

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by sammyranking(m): 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2018
airminem:
I have and use a month old Tecno K7 , it's still new in it originally shipped form. Buyer is needed immediately for sale. Price is accommodating .smiles..... Just 26 thousand Naira
how many GB ram?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by airminem(f): 6:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
sammyranking:
how many GB ram?
2gb ram sold
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by sammyranking(m): 9:55pm On Sep 06, 2018
airminem:
2gb ram sold
you have anybody that wanna sale? 2gb ram variant
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by airminem(f): 10:03am On Sep 08, 2018
Will keep u posted
sammyranking:
you have anybody that wanna sale? 2gb ram variant
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by sammyranking(m): 1:38pm On Sep 08, 2018
airminem:
Will keep u posted
okay bro,I appreciate!
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by airminem(f): 5:51pm On Sep 09, 2018
sammyranking:
okay bro,I appreciate!
sis
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by omoalajah(m): 10:02pm On Sep 09, 2018
I would give it a 10 over 10

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by datyorubaboy: 10:19pm On Sep 09, 2018
Over 10

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by missslimzy(f): 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2018
more than 10

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Raeynique: 7:30pm On Sep 13, 2018
saw this post late tecno k7 is by far the worst phone ive ever used in my life angry,old chipset,all processes are always crashing,not compatible with games in playstore,cant do two things at the same time...this is a warning dont ever venture into the product called k7...... i mean wtf is system u i is not responding God i felt like smashing it ,i prefer using my old infinix zero compared to this prototype they call phone....wahala still plenty buh ill just stop here cry
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by JewelBukky(f): 8:19am On Nov 24, 2018
Hello all... Please wat can make a gecko k7 fone unable connect when making or receiving WhatsApp and fzbk video kal?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by sparrow2wise(m): 11:11am On Nov 24, 2018
If u are not yet A Member of Tecno WhatsApp group where every difficulties are resolved at ease then u are missing out,
....... Chat me on WhatsApp to be added now

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by JewelBukky(f): 8:55am On Dec 05, 2018
sparrow2wise:
If u are not yet A Member of Tecno WhatsApp group where every difficulties are resolved at ease then u are missing out,
....... Chat me on WhatsApp to be added now

please add me 08038137658.. I really need to know why my sister's k7 can't video call my infinix note 5 stylus and vice versa.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Chrismarvel: 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2018
lisagrey:

please people i need help
first i check my tecnok7 (2gb ram )using antutu benchmark app. n every speces is correct except that it displays unknown board n 1000mAh for battery capacity
2ndly. after 3 days o internet surfing right now it can display "you are offline" for two days with only whtsaopp access no facebook no chrome no google search n the likes of them. please help ive even been to carlcare n was advice to factory reset the phone which i did but then after one day it return to same old story of you are offline am pissed. its so annoying for a phone i bought (#38,500.00 ) n its just a week n two days old as at this post please help me
am having the same problem, please did you later get a solution,,

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

How Do I Send Credit Frm Glo To Glo? / Request Your Activation Code For Mobisystems Dictionaries Here / Ussd Code To Stop Auto Renewal Of Airtel Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.