Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating (84248 Views)

Infinix Note 4 / Pro: Your Experience So Far And Rating / Tecno Spark K7 Full Review: Cheap Does Not Always Mean Crab!!! / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by mystery22: 5:59pm On Sep 29, 2017
Just imagine my new techno k7 just stopped touching on the screen suddely...im confused and worst part is its not even upto 3weeks,it didnt fall on the ground or whatsaover....any help...really confused now /agent9
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by mystery22: 7:41pm On Sep 29, 2017
agent9:
Hello good people.

Its been weeks after the release of budget friendly Tecno Spark K7.

If you are currently using Tecno Spark K7, please share your experience with the device so far, the performance, both the upside and downside of it.

Also let us know your rating of the device on the scale of 1-10

Thank you.

Just imagine my new techno k7 just stopped touching on the screen suddely...im confused and worst part is its not even upto 3weeks,it didnt fall on the ground or whatsaover....any help...really confused now /agent9
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 8:11pm On Sep 29, 2017
mystery22:

Sorry about that

My advice for you is to take it back to where you bought it and lounge your complaint. Since the device carries 12 months warranty.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 8:13pm On Sep 29, 2017
sonofthunder:
are they saying one gig of ram costs about #6,800naira?... lol
Lol
I no know for them ooo...
The difference is just the RAM ooo
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by monshow25(m): 9:34pm On Sep 29, 2017
my infinix hot 4 lite 4 inside water nd the screen is flickering what can i do it or can i take it to calcare
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by freak33: 10:22pm On Sep 29, 2017
Neduzze5:
Tecno is mad..... Very very mad. They claim to have released both the K7 and the K9. But almost three weeks since that claim, I'm yet to see the K9 anywhere.... Not Jumia, not Konga, not Callus Miller, and definitely not Slot.

Well, I've changed my mind now. No more Tecno... Would better go for Xiaomi.

I saw k9 in market today,

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by freak33: 10:27pm On Sep 29, 2017
agent9:

Yes, spark plus k9 comes with 2GB RAM. But not in the market yet... In Nigeria

I saw in market today, 40k
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 12:15am On Sep 30, 2017
freak33:

I saw in market today, 40k
Wow! Quite a price!
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 12:17am On Sep 30, 2017
monshow25:
my infinix hot 4 lite 4 inside water nd the screen is flickering what can i do it or can i take it to calcare

Best take it to carlcare
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by monshow25(m): 6:26am On Sep 30, 2017
agent9:

Best take it to carlcare
do u've idea how much they will fix it or are they going to do it free because the warranty is still intact
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by freak33: 7:10am On Sep 30, 2017
agent9:

Wow! Quite a price!

I can't tell if it's the k9 Sha but it has larger battery and ram, looks the same.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Behankey(m): 9:06am On Sep 30, 2017
shedo4sure:
wat's d price of d one with 2gb ram?
it sells for around 38k.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Behankey(m): 9:09am On Sep 30, 2017
agent9:

Ok... I get you

I'll look for the one with 2GB
You should. It is just perfect.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Behankey(m): 9:10am On Sep 30, 2017
TecnoServe:

Thanks for spreading the word.
Most people don't know. I didn't know too until the Tecno staff at SLOT told me there's an advanced version with 2GB RAM.

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Freelancerx: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2017
Iamdemola:

It's pretty amazing some people don't know what a budget phone is. I don't blame them. They should goan buy the iPhone 8+ now
lot of people want to put a horse through a needle hole. The Spark issa budget phone.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 11:40am On Sep 30, 2017
monshow25:
do u've idea how much they will fix it or are they going to do it free because the warranty is still intact

Am not sure... But should be free, cuz of the warranty
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 11:41am On Sep 30, 2017
Behankey:
Most people don't know. I didn't know too until the Tecno staff at SLOT told me there's an advanced version with 2GB RAM.

And its not k9?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Donsammi(m): 11:46am On Sep 30, 2017
mystery22:

ur touchpad needs to be changed..

oops I don't fancy tecno fones sha

xiaomi and ulefone rules.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by monshow25(m): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2017
agent9:

Am not sure... But should be free, cuz of the warranty
Ok..thanks

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by kingmexy1997(m): 12:04am On Oct 01, 2017
freak33:

Yea me 2 slot.ng
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by henry007(m): 12:08am On Oct 01, 2017
Behankey:

When i do a video now, people would say they've seen it too many times and i shouldn't reshare for others to see it.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by mystery22: 8:14am On Oct 01, 2017
Donsammi:

ur touchpad needs to be changed..

oops I don't fancy tecno fones sha

xiaomi and ulefone rules.

i dont think i can buy them again
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by mystery22: 8:17am On Oct 01, 2017
agent9:

Sorry about that

My advice for you is to take it back to where you bought it and lounge your complaint. Since the device carries 12 months warranty.

bro what can i do as i cant find my reciept?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Donsammi(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2017
mystery22:

get good fones from aliexpress and get the parts there too.
I dumped tecno since ooh that 33k will get u a good Asia fone with 3gb ram self with readily parts available too.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Donsammi(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2017
mystery22:

I dumped tecno since ooh that 33k will get u a good Asia fone with 3gb ram self with readily parts available too.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 01, 2017
Freelancerx:
lot of people want to put a horse through a needle hole. The Spark issa budget phone.

Na naija mentality. We always want everything for a token.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 01, 2017
freak33:

Oh! Nice one. Where did you see it and how much?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2017
Behankey:

But Tecno have always said the spark will be in two variants. Maybe the information wasn't clear then
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 01, 2017
mystery22:

Take it back to the point of purchase
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2017
mystery22:

bro what can i do as i cant find my reciept?

Well... This is one of the reasons to keep receipts...

If you still have the pack and the warranty card, take them there... Just give it a trial.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by ityP(m): 7:17pm On Oct 01, 2017
Donsammi:

I dumped tecno since ooh
that 33k will get u a good Asia fone with 3gb ram self
with readily parts available too.

Ab3g, I order a particular phone on aliexpress mobile app. How can I follow my order, to see what stage it's on
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by omoalajah(m): 12:00am On Oct 02, 2017
Its a great phone
agent9:
We need those currently using the phone to share their experiences

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

How Do I Send Credit Frm Glo To Glo? / Request Your Activation Code For Mobisystems Dictionaries Here / Ussd Code To Stop Auto Renewal Of Airtel Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.