Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,877 members, 7,802,826 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating (84201 Views)

Infinix Note 4 / Pro: Your Experience So Far And Rating / Tecno Spark K7 Full Review: Cheap Does Not Always Mean Crab!!! / Unboxing TECNO Spark K7: Quick Look At Camera, Gaming and Antutu (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
100naira:
How much is the k9?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by CASTOSVILLA(m): 5:21pm On Oct 23, 2017
swaqq:
can you now see you are a big Mumu
For your mind you've insulted your father abi.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by swaqq(m): 5:47pm On Oct 23, 2017
CASTOSVILLA:
For your mind you've insulted your father abi.
it's because u don't have one, I don't blame you. Sadist
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by 100naira(m): 7:35pm On Oct 23, 2017
sexybbstar:

can you direct me to a credible review of the k9
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 8:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
100naira:
can you direct me to a credible review of the k9

talk2ekpa or talk to henry007
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by CASTOSVILLA(m): 9:10pm On Oct 23, 2017
swaqq:
it's because u don't have one, I don't blame you. Sadist
And because you have one you can insult the Aliens abi. Me being a Sadist? I'm not ashamed to say this but I've not heard that word before. I couldn't find it in any dictionary. Please explain, because only someone who has experienced or has been one can explain it.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by monshow25(m): 8:49am On Oct 26, 2017
finally i got my spark k7 2gb variant yesterday nd it cool

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by tafat: 12:05pm On Oct 26, 2017
monshow25:
Wow. Congratulations.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by sonofthunder: 12:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
monshow25:
how much did you get the 2gb variant?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
monshow25:

dats nice...

enjoy it.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by monshow25(m): 9:54am On Oct 27, 2017
sonofthunder:

how much did you get the 2gb variant?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by monshow25(m): 9:56am On Oct 27, 2017
agent9:

dats nice...

enjoy it.
thnks

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by presido2e(m): 5:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
Pls who knows if spark k7 (normal or 2g ram version) or d spark plus k9 is OTG enabled. Pls I need info from peeps who have verified and used OTG on d said phones.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Friedyokes: 10:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
oluwadamilare26:
The notification status bar stopped dropping (coming down)
did u fix it ?...if u did how?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 11:07am On Oct 28, 2017
presido2e:
Pls who knows if spark k7 (normal or 2g ram version) or d spark plus k9 is OTG enabled. Pls I need info from peeps who have verified and used OTG on d said phones.

i tried using USB OTG with it... but it failed to recognize it
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by presido2e(m): 11:55am On Oct 28, 2017
agent9:

i tried using USB OTG with it... but it failed to recognize it

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by agent9(m): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
presido2e:

Thanks

u ar welcome
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by frankobobby(m): 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2017
I want to purchase the k7 but I want to know if there is system update on it
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Hhenryy: 5:58am On Nov 04, 2017
frankobobby:
I want to purchase the k7 but I want to know if there is system update on it

well, I don't know if you have bought it, but sincerely speaking if you want a device close to the likes of Samsung, iPhone, HTC..... interms of display, I mean colour saturation and colour separation, I will advice you to go for infinix.

also interns of sound reproduction either through ear phones or Loud speakers infinix still beats Tecno hands down.

I'm currently using the spark k7, and I'm NOT impressed considering the fact that I switched from infinix. after reading so many positive reviews about the k7 I decided to give it a try. I thought Tecno have upgraded their game, but they are not there yet.

the sound reproduction is very poor both on ear phones and loudspeakers .the color saturation and separation is also not good. this is common to all Tecno phones.

I will eventually sell this one and go back to infinix
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Hhenryy: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2017
who is also experiencing this software error...........go to settings and under micro intelligence, switch ON "double tap to wake" .

I have noticed that the inadvertently red light comes ON after Double tapping to unlock and does not go OFF again, until I initiate a call and hang up.

I noticed it this evening after making a call. make sure you are in a dark room, in order to see the red light.

cc; agent9

1 Like

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Hhenryy: 8:43pm On Nov 05, 2017
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Dreydoe(m): 12:49am On Nov 06, 2017
if you av tecno k9, cx or infinix hot4 pro(13mp camera) for sell contact me budget9 (30k)- watsapp 0708969456six
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by swaqq(m): 7:13am On Nov 06, 2017
Got my updated this morning

Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 07, 2017
swaqq:
Got my updated this morning
bros how was the update effect on the phone.any improvement
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by frankobobby(m): 1:31pm On Nov 10, 2017
I just bought the phone. It is okay but I am having problem with the battery. It take hourssss to full
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Pekun210(m): 2:00pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hhenryy:

well, I don't know if you have bought it, but sincerely speaking if you want a device close to the likes of Samsung, iPhone, HTC..... interms of display, I mean colour saturation and colour separation, I will advice you to go for infinix.

also interns of sound reproduction either through ear phones or Loud speakers infinix still beats Tecno hands down.

I'm currently using the spark k7, and I'm NOT impressed considering the fact that I switched from infinix. after reading so many positive reviews about the k7 I decided to give it a try. I thought Tecno have upgraded their game, but they are not there yet.

the sound reproduction is very poor both on ear phones and loudspeakers .the color saturation and separation is also not good. this is common to all Tecno phones.

I will eventually sell this one and go back to infinix

hw much will yu like to sell?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Pekun210(m): 2:01pm On Nov 10, 2017
I need a K7 please....help from above oya locate me
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Hhenryy: 6:06pm On Nov 10, 2017
Pekun210:

hw much will yu like to sell?

Location issues bro.... Its still less than 1 week old. in fact if I want to sell it now, I will sell it with its carton plus other accessories.
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Pekun210(m): 9:42pm On Nov 10, 2017
Hhenryy:

Location issues bro.... Its still less than 1 week old. in fact if I want to sell it now, I will sell it with its carton plus other accessories.

wie re u located?
And how much you wud like to sell?
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by Collinz2(m): 6:40pm On Nov 11, 2017
Why twrp no dey install 4 dis phone
Re: Tecno Spark K7: Your Experience So Far And Rating by samcolee(m): 9:13pm On Nov 12, 2017
Tecno k7 for sale 3weeks old with all accessories location akwa ibom 2gig variant 08081349664 whatsapp for pictures

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

How Do I Send Credit Frm Glo To Glo? / Request Your Activation Code For Mobisystems Dictionaries Here / Ussd Code To Stop Auto Renewal Of Airtel Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.