Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,143 members, 7,780,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:19 AM

Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos (27381 Views)

Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos / Passenger Ties Goat Along With Luggage On Top Of A Bus While Travelling (Photos) / Young Lady Dies After Being Crushed In A Fatal Accident While Travelling. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Dummy

You mean the hell fire created by white men ??

People have been burning in your imaginary hell fire for 4 million years now and they haven't turned to ashes ??

I just evaluated your mental capacity

What mentally stable man would believe that heaven and hell really exists, that a man fed 4 thousand people with 2 fishes and 1 bread, cured every sickness but couldn't handle 3 nails on the cross ?? Only mentally unstable people would buy that fuccking lies

what are you even saying
Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by columbus007(m): 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Addicted2Women:

*Been ?? You mean being ??

I'm not surprised because you're demented

You can't write good English but you're so informed about God, heaven, hell and Christianity.
take it easy broff,i'm a very happy and I successful youngman,dont take things or my write up too serious,its a forum,i hope you haven't had any bitter life experience in the past?you sound too belle-ash undecided ,now quote me a 1million times and watch it that you are on your own,not a single re-quote will be given,adios.
Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by Ohcanada(m): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Addicted2Women:
Education should be made compulsory for everyone in Nigeria

I think you don't know the meaning of ghastly, what's ghastly about a speeding car somersaulting ??

If the accident was ghastly, why isn't she or anyone in that bus dead ??

The same God that allowed the accident to happen??

People are naturally dumb

The reason why she's not dead is

1. The accident wasn't fatal

Religion got my people brainwashed, worshipping and thanking an imaginary God who lives in the clouds,
seats on a gold couch and watch his children die of cancer on earth
[color=#000000hmmm
Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by Mabelenena(f): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Dummy

People have been burning in your imaginary hell fire for 4 million years now and they haven't turned to ashes ??

What mentally stable man would believe that heaven and hell really exists, that a man fed 4 thousand people with 2 fishes and 1 bread, cured every sickness but couldn't handle 3 nails on the cross ?? Only mentally unstable people would buy that fuccking lies

If u don't believe in God's existence or heaven and hell thats your own problem not our's. but maybe when death visit u u will have a change of heart.
Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by Ohcanada(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Dummy

hmmmm
Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by Addicted2Women: 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mabelenena:
If u don't believe in God's existence or heaven and hell thats your own problem not our's. but maybe when death visit u u will have a change of heart.

Dummy

How will i change my mind when death visits me ?? I will already be dead, it would be too late by then

I will buy you a brand new used brain
Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by Addicted2Women: 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
columbus007:
take it easy broff,i'm a very happy and I successful youngman,dont take things or my write up too serious,its a forum,i hope you haven't had any bitter life experience in the past?you sound too belle-ash undecided ,now quote me a 1million times and watch it that you are on your own,not a single re-quote will be given,adios.

Successful ?? Please, shoot me in the head

What do you mean by successful ?? Having 30 million naira in your bank account ?? You're a broke little boy

I will ball with your inheritance
Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by Christaks(m): 5:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
Addicted2Women:

*Been ?? You mean being ??

I'm not surprised because you're demented

You can't write good English but you're so informed about God, heaven, hell and Christianity.

Keep quiet already....

U think u knw all about the creation.?

Sounds like some1 that hv been brainwashed also by the same white men.

When we think we knw all.........
Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by Praisles(f): 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
eezeribe:
They were busy taking pictures as usual...
A country where even accident victims do take 'Accident selfies'
HMm welcome to Nigeria, where everything we 'copy' is being taken to the extreem!
Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by okerekeikpo: 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Buhari build road e no go build divide this country e no go divide,how did we end up with this kind illiterate?

1 Like

Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by Addicted2Women: 5:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Mabelenena:

I'm sorry, i don't talk to dirty kids

1 Like

Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Jobless ?? I won't deny it, I'm jobless, i don't work because i have employee the age of your father who works for me and I'm only 28

I can buy your father and feed him to my pet Liger

Go wash your stinky pusssy

You smell like ass

Lol, Don't tell me you have a job or that your parents have a blue collar job, your environment is dirty and you have a dog that eats shiit in the neighborhood, that says so much about you
big fool
Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by King4Roller: 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Sounds more like Toyota Corolla
Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by Ohcanada(m): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
seunmohmoh:
big fool
A queen does not argue with a slave. Leave the poor thing alone.
Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 5:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ohcanada:
A queen does not argue with a slave. Leave the poor thing alone.
okay

1 Like

Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by TrumpDonald2: 5:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Dummy

Bro, whether you believe that something 'is' or 'not is' does not change its existence. If because you cannot convince yourself that God exist does not mean that he doesn't exist. His existence is beyond and independent of your belief. So instead of castigating those who believes in the existence of God, its best you keep your opinion to yourself and allow others hold unto their opinion.

I know you are educated, congratulations. Just leave the uneducated ones alone. All minds are not equal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
Thank God for saving her. Nigerians sef. People will be snapping pics for social media where someone is suffering.
Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by ZionJay(m): 6:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:
To God be the Glory

I know this miracle sounds strange to some ppl here

Jesus is still willing to forgive u all

Any other God is scam

See person Wey fvck dey hungry.. .smh for you undecided
Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Dummy

lol..i like ur athesim...buh then since u claim to be smart,why judge,why try hard to convince others

The thing is..this world is full of mystries..many things there are in which explain we cannot.

We all have to believe in something..GOD,ALLAH,BUDDAH(something) or our whole existence is nothing..youd agree that "air" exists simply because it has been proven to,nd never for once have you tried to find its origin..you jus BELIEVE IT EXISTS

well..same way i believe in GOD..u say his children die of cancer?..well if theres no death,i doubt if ud be alive

1 Like

Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by Abeos(m): 7:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Addicted2Women:
Education should be made compulsory for everyone in Nigeria

I think you don't know the meaning of ghastly, what's ghastly about a speeding car somersaulting ??

The same God that allowed the accident to happen??

People are naturally dumb

The reason why she's not dead is

1. The accident wasn't fatal

Religion got my people brainwashed, worshipping and thanking an imaginary God who lives in the clouds,
seats on a gold couch and watch his children die of cancer on earth

Bro, it's better you sure b4 making a wrong assertion. Ghastly accident means no casualties but a fatal accident means a casualty occured

1 Like

Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by bigfather(m): 8:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
eezeribe:
They were busy taking pictures as usual...
A country where even accident victims do take 'Accident selfies'

The thing wey social media go cause hheennn.....Everybody don trun journalist !

EISH !
Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by charlsecy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Addicted2Women:
The road crash was ghastly, not fatal.

1 Like

Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by mechanics(m): 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
God truly exist. I thank God for her life.
Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by Desyner: 1:55am On Sep 25, 2017
This is a neat bus. I am suspecting most of them where on seat belt.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

100 Most Visited Cities In The World In 2017. See Where Nigeria Was Ranked. / Nigerian Man Strips On The Streets Of Bangkok, Thailand (photo) / Lion Air Crash: Why Recovering Plane From Sea Floor Will Be Such A Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.