Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,963 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos (27397 Views)

Female Corper Burnt After In Motor Accident While Travelling. Graphic Photos / Passenger Ties Goat Along With Luggage On Top Of A Bus While Travelling (Photos) / Young Lady Dies After Being Crushed In A Fatal Accident While Travelling. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by 912(m): 3:51am On Sep 25, 2017
Addicted2Women:
Education should be made compulsory for everyone in Nigeria

I think you don't know the meaning of ghastly, what's ghastly about a speeding car somersaulting ??

[b]If the accident was ghastly, why isn't she or anyone in that bus dead ??

The same God that allowed the accident to happen??

People are naturally dumb

The reason why she's not dead is

1. The accident wasn't fatal

Religion got my people brainwashed, worshipping and thanking an imaginary God who lives in the clouds,
seats on a gold couch and watch his children die of cancer on earth
[/b]

Please get a dictionary and check the meaning of ghastly. It doesn't have to result in death
Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by DaAwesome1(m): 8:02am On Sep 25, 2017
Addicted2Women:
Education should be made compulsory for everyone in Nigeria

I think you don't know the meaning of ghastly, what's ghastly about a speeding car somersaulting ??

If the accident was ghastly, why isn't she or anyone in that bus dead ??

The same God that allowed the accident to happen??

People are naturally dumb

The reason why she's not dead is

1. The accident wasn't fatal

Religion got my people brainwashed, worshipping and thanking an imaginary God who lives in the clouds,
seats on a gold couch and watch his children die of cancer on earth
ur a sick athiest,toxic poor
Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by donqx: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2017
thank God
Re: Wounded Lady Thankful After Surviving Ghastly Accident While Travelling. Photos by beephresh(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2017
taylor88:
To God be the Glory

I know this miracle sounds strange to some ppl here

���

Jesus is still willing to forgive u all

Any other God is scam

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Vacation: My Tour Around The Washington Monument, Washington D.C. / Air Peace, Azman, Arik, Three Others Form Alliance / Nigerian Man Strips On The Streets Of Bangkok, Thailand (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.