Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:37 AM

Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top (31881 Views)

Davido's Girlfriend, Chioma Looks Beautiful In Pink / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz / Chidinma Ekile Holidays In Zanzibar (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by Holuwahyomzzy: 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-k3N8t1BOSZQ/WceY0tUwUeI/AAAAAAAAE10/FMRIp1vmagUj4vgcnrdxCURVLZGWcEwkACLcBGAs/s320/chi.jpg[/img]

Gorgeous Nigerian soul singer, Chidinma Ekile is simply adorable in this new photo.

She shared her beautiful photo as she pairs an Ankara top with jean on her IG page.

News Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/chidinma-ekile-looks-beautiful-in.html

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by Holuwahyomzzy: 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2017

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by eezeribe(m): 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by eezeribe(m): 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
Is she about to fly

9 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by MustiizRaja(m): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
eezeribe:
Is she about to fly

when she no be EIYE OWIWI

6 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by MustiizRaja(m): 1:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
as she don get king now she deynraise shoulder
Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by emeijeh(m): 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
The tailor didn't take her measurements?

24 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by Financialfree: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2017
ok
Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by djemillionia: 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
eezeribe:
Is she about to fly

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by lathrowinger: 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
I nor Jez like this girl... she be like kenya ashana

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by tosyne2much(m): 4:27pm On Sep 24, 2017
The last time I checked, this girl was an S.U before MTN project fame when wearing of earrings, application of makeups and wearing of trousers was a sin to her but now, money has changed her taste in fashion.

Should we conclude that poverty is the reason why young ladies choose to be S.U and are poorly dressed ?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by mccoy47(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Dis girl is hastily losing her shine cry

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by CaptainG00D: 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
Cute
MustiizRaja:
as she don get king now
she deynraise shoulder
U are among those flying that fake rumour.
Sorry they are not dating.. they did movie together and chidimma dedided to raise some eyebrows.
Chidinma cant be that stupid to date that old nigga.

Even kunle afolayan said its not true.

Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by WowSweetGuy(m): 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
d ankara big pass her...d hands design no fine and doesnt match with jeans. Be like she wear toyin tomato ankara top

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by Pweetyjuddy(f): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Fine geh
Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by sharisto(m): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
NA FLY SHE 1 FLY, HW SHE TK COM FYN 4 HERE, EVERYTHIN GO DEY COME FRONT PAGE. WASTE OF MB VIEWING NONSENSE.
Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by Tajbol4splend(m): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
CaptainG00D:
Cute
Thanks, I'm sure your babe is cute too
Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by wildcatter23(m): 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2017
She looks like a moth.

Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by free2ryhme: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Holuwahyomzzy:
[img]https://3.bp..com/-k3N8t1BOSZQ/WceY0tUwUeI/AAAAAAAAE10/FMRIp1vmagUj4vgcnrdxCURVLZGWcEwkACLcBGAs/s320/chi.jpg[/img]

Gorgeous Nigerian soul singer, Chidinma Ekile is simply adorable in this new photo.

She shared her beautiful photo as she pairs an Ankara top with jean on her IG page.

News Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/chidinma-ekile-looks-beautiful-in.html

Too much of everything is

Make she stay one side

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by Charles4075(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ohh my goodness.
Is she about to fly

Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by bestspoke: 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
This babe still sings?
Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by lelvin(m): 4:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
Incomplete dressing, she should add this....

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by sharisto(m): 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
E b lik sey dis gal sef don dey old pass her age, muscle don dey show 4 her hands
Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
w
Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by agent9(m): 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Celebrity crush
Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by CaptainG00D: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
Tajbol4splend:

Thanks, I'm sure your babe is cute too

Sure! cheesy
Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by dingbang(m): 4:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
The last time I checked, this girl was an S.U before MTN project fame. Wearing of earrings, application of makeup and wearing trousers was a sin to her but now, money has changed her taste in fashion.

Should we conclude that poverty is the reason why young ladies choose to be S.U and are poorly dressed ?
yes bro
Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by seunmohmoh(f): 4:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
ha
Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by mhiztaNexy(m): 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2017
lazy girl but I still like you
Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by Neimar: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2017
her mouth on my preek willl make her blow
Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by chopcy(m): 4:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
if only i can Bleep this aunty
Re: Chidinma Ekile Looks Beautiful In Ankara Top by Safiaa(f): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
tosyne2much:
The last time I checked, this girl was an S.U before MTN project fame. Wearing of earrings, application of makeup and wearing trousers was a sin to her but now, money has changed her taste in fashion.

Oh sharrap. How does that determine her faith with God?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bovi And Wilson Oruma Hang Out Together / Funke Akindele & Her N100k Louis Vuitton Bag / Toyin Abraham Slammed By Fans After Being Pictured With Osinbajo For Tradermoni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.