Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

What Lesson(s) Did You Learn In Church Today? Share With Us - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Lesson(s) Did You Learn In Church Today? Share With Us (1075 Views)

What Did You Learn In Church Today? / What Did You Learn In Church Today / What Addictive Habit(s) Did You Break Away From In 2019? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Lesson(s) Did You Learn In Church Today? Share With Us by Supersuave2(m): 12:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Yes, What did you learn in church today? be it from the sermon, Sunday school class, testimonies shared or anything else.

I learnt from the Sunday school class that parents should raise their children in godly manner by being godly themselves and students should desist from cultism.

From the sermon, can't really say I learnt anything. The sermon was about 45 minutes but I spent the first 30 minutes in between dream land and reality. cry The pastor was talking about making ourselves worthy of God's grace sha when I finally woke up.

Oya share yours so we can learn from one another. smiley
Re: What Lesson(s) Did You Learn In Church Today? Share With Us by whitebeard(m): 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Repent my brother, brother I say repent, the bible ask that we repent for the kingdom of the lord is at hand...!! There u go, that is what I learnt today...;!!
Re: What Lesson(s) Did You Learn In Church Today? Share With Us by adepeter2027(m): 12:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Supersuave Yaff killed me oo

Talk true, did you even dream of going to church today sef?
Re: What Lesson(s) Did You Learn In Church Today? Share With Us by adepeter2027(m): 12:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
whitebeard:
Repent my brother, brother I say repent, the bible ask that we repent for the kingdom of the lord is at hand...!! There u go, that is what I learnt today...;!!
Àbeg, when will that kingdom of God move up to the shoulder sef

Since the creation of God himself, it's has always been at hand
Re: What Lesson(s) Did You Learn In Church Today? Share With Us by whitebeard(m): 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
adepeter2027:

Àbeg, when will that kingdom of God move up to the shoulder sef

Since the creation of God himself, it's has always been at hand
y are u asking me, it seems u are also waiting for the kingdom, continue to wait, he that shall come shall come no one knows when...!! There u go...
Re: What Lesson(s) Did You Learn In Church Today? Share With Us by Supersuave2(m): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
adepeter2027:
Supersuave Yaff killed me oo

Talk true, did you even dream of going to church today sef?
My atheist friend, I went to church o. grin
Re: What Lesson(s) Did You Learn In Church Today? Share With Us by adepeter2027(m): 12:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
whitebeard:
y are u asking me, it seems u are also waiting for the kingdom, continue to wait, he that shall come shall come no one knows when...!! There u go...
Lol

That Réminds me, I heard rapture happened yesterday? What are still doing on earth cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Lesson(s) Did You Learn In Church Today? Share With Us by whitebeard(m): 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
adepeter2027:

Lol

That Réminds me, I heard rapture happened yesterday? What are still doing on earth cheesy
rapture also happened same date in 2012 guy....he that shall come shall come for no one knows when except GOD..!!

(1) (Reply)

Pope Made Argument For Private Jet Pastors Useless / Pastor Secretly Begging Native Doctor To Make Him Rich Exposed Publicly (Photos) / Global Covenant Church, Worldwide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.