Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana (32564 Views)

Evans: Lagos Invites Femi Falana To Testify Against Kidnapper / Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) / Femi Falana Reacts To Baru's Defense With Three Legal Arguments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Theakthedream: 1:12am On Sep 25, 2017
cckalima:
no but i want equal treatment for all not the one PMB is offering. 4m when he came in he set the stage 4 war with comments like don't expect me to treat those who gave votes equal with those who didn't. but if it comes i wont wait to be conscripted but will enlist gallantly in the army
YOU should have gone to Abia to save your Lord Nnamdi Kanu from Army Na...
Did the yorubas go to war when Gej was marginalizing them?
What are the job of your senators and Governors?
You guys can as well wait till 2019 to vote him out or simply go to court...
Insulting every other tribes and spewing hate speeches won't be in your favour.
Igbos are not the only tribes that are marginalized in this country ooo..
Imagine, your Lord Nnamdi Kanu even refused to dialog and you guys were hailing him then..
IF war burst out now, na stick and bottle you go take fight am?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by cckalima: 1:16am On Sep 25, 2017
Theakthedream:

This is a Screenshot of people like you(online warriors) chest beating upandan before the Python dance..
Where were they when the Army invaded Kanu's home?
YOU people should stop causing problem for peaceful and innocent Nigerians in the East biko..
na small small i de start.you recall when the niger deltans protested against the destruction of their land, they did so without arms until your boy scout military pushed them to the wall and today they cannot stop them again.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Theakthedream: 1:23am On Sep 25, 2017
cckalima:
na small small i de start.you recall when the niger deltans protested against the destruction of their land, they did so without arms until your boy scout military pushed them to the wall and today they cannot stop them again.
When last did they blow up pipeline?
Are you Igbos gonna be blowing up pipelines too?
OH I forget, you Igbos will be blowing up Ugwu plantation..
I hope that would scare the FG... Good luck

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by libertyhope2017: 1:27am On Sep 25, 2017
divicoded:

How can he cone and attend court proceedings?
He is a bloody coward like his mentor Ojukwu
This is your hero who promised to fight with his last drop of blood
Pigs

Let Nigerian government keep its weapons, and try hand to hand fight with IPOB, you will know who will win...hope you know SE and SS men have the highest amount of testosterone of all men in the world? Or let them be armed, and lets see who will win. Afonja like you are dumb; no sense....how can you compared an armed group to an unarmed civilians? Dumb afonjas.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by cckalima: 1:28am On Sep 25, 2017
Theakthedream:

YOU should have gone to Abia to save your Lord Nnamdi Kanu from Army Na...
Did the yorubas go to war when Gej was marginalizing them?
What are the job of your senators and Governors?
You guys can as well wait till 2019 to vote him out or simply go to court...
Insulting every other tribes and spewing hate speeches won't be in your favour.
Igbos are not the only tribes that are marginalized in this country ooo..
Imagine, your Lord Nnamdi Kanu even refused to dialog and you guys were hailing him then..
IF war burst out now, na stick and bottle you go take fight am?
go and ask mend how they got theirs. u are talkn like a peace maker but u kept mute when fulani herdsmen were slaughtering ppl in Enugu anambra ebonyi. look until lingering issues are addressed this nation will not no peace . provide evidence that GEJ marginalized afonjas
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Theakthedream: 2:04am On Sep 25, 2017
cckalima:
go and ask mend how they got theirs. u are talkn like a peace maker but u kept mute when fulani herdsmen were slaughtering ppl in Enugu anambra ebonyi. look until lingering issues are addressed this nation will not no peace . provide evidence that GEJ marginalized afonjas
YOU are calling them Afonjas... If dem call you una nick name now, you go vex....

Who tell you say I no dey again those criminal herdsmen.... Abi Na only Igbo dem dey attack?
Even Hausa s dey complain about them.
Some of you people are just too emotional.. Everything Na insults..
Tell your governors to go ask Fayose what he did to those herdsmen....
YOU people expect the FG to do everything for you..
Your Governors and senators are not there for fashion biko..

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by stieyven(m): 2:57am On Sep 25, 2017
taylor88:
Buhari never gave Nnamdi life so he can't take it

To the Nigeria army, APC led administration who sees nothing wrong in what's going on, and to nairaland Zombie who jubilate over innocent bloods spilled

U all shall be alive and Bury ur children one after the other

Amen

Insha alla
I can feel your pain brother, but remember we must love our enemies and pray for those who despitefully use us. Matthew 5:44
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Guestlander: 3:43am On Sep 25, 2017
blacknp:
How will immigration know you are British without a passport?

They have a record of all the government issued documents you previously had and they can easily confirm your identity from those.
The home office for example will be the first place to call regarding immigration issues.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Guestlander: 3:49am On Sep 25, 2017
Theakthedream:

Most people in sections I have been active in know about me.. I don't see the need to hide myself... It is people like you thst goes faceless and can't even maintain one moniker for a month..

You don't know me personally Sir...

Atleast, one of the following is correct...
1....you are an igbo..
2...you hate Buhari with passion..
3...You are a politician..

He is all of the above and he lies like there's no tomorrow.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by ProWalker: 5:44am On Sep 25, 2017
shallysgirl:
You must be headless. So he should sit in his house and wait for the army to shoot him dead.
If he has escaped, then the Ntoor.
Why should the Nigerian Army invade the house of a man who has a court case on October 17?
Stop insulting people for what they believe.

See why Nigerians don't take you ibop serious?
So why the cliche " its either they give us Biafra or they kill all of us" ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by ProWalker: 5:48am On Sep 25, 2017
RomeSankara:

I hope you know I know you personally Kadiri and I know some other member of your family ..let's live it at that

You are a typical nnamdi kanu follower! grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 25, 2017
gbosaa:

How did Kanu escape from his house that was under surveillance by the Nigeria military intelligence? How did he escape from a house that was ambushed and surrounded by the Nigeria army?

I think Nigeria military should disclose the whereabout of Nnamdi Kanu. I don't believe that he escaped from that house except he is some kind of magician.

I have this weird feeling that the worst might have happened to him. Where are the Igbos? They should know where he is? If he escaped, there must be someone with him. He can't just disappear and if the Nigeria army took him away, someone might have seen something.

IPOB supporters should also stop posting fake and old videos of his rallies claiming that he is back.
am not the only one thinking towards that direction, if we didn't hear from him from now till next yr then he is kind of dead, i think they have killed and taken his corspe away, lets hope for the best bro
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by LordOfNaira: 7:08am On Sep 25, 2017
shallysgirl:
I am good.. No dey make me vex with you comment Abeg.

grin I like you but sometime, you can be a pain too. You should stop calling your country a zoo. It is very unpatriotic and a failing in your duty to your country. No matter how you see it, Nigeria is still your country and she is a good country. All we need are good leaders. Take our NASS for in stance. Buhari sent an anti-corruption bill (anti-graft bill) since 2015 and yet nothing has been done about that bill. Do you suppose people like that would ever want this country to move forward? Buhari may have his faults (he is after all, a human being) but he is a good man.

Now, let us go to Kanu. What significant investment does Kanu have? For me, he is just as overly ambitious as Ojukwu and should he get what he wants, Igbos would be worse than they presently are. Kanu does not have what it takes to make anything worthwhile happen. He has failed to map out a plan that is worth praising. His desperation is also glaring. When did he start clamoring for Biafra that he expects it to be given to him on a platter of gold? One would expect him to throw his weight behind restructuring so that he could fight for governor of his region and begin to draw investments there until it is sufficient enough for him to feel it can weather the storm as an independent country. A wise man should know that asking for referendum in an African state is akin to asking for war. Obviously, Kanu is just an unserious element, an illiterate at best. The Igbos would be making a mistake by believing he has what it takes to achieve Biafra. A smarter and more charismatic man and a warrior, Ojukwu, could not achieve it. How would someone like Kanu do it without sacrificing more innocent people?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by proudlyYoruba(m): 7:52am On Sep 25, 2017
cckalima:
keep laughing over a serious matter OBJ's advice to PMB is pregnant. be sure it wont be like the arrow war fought in the 60's
Young man, what do you know about war? There are no winners in war especially one like Nigeria, some will lose their relatives while will some to death. People are still starved during never forget thay

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by win2kwire: 8:08am On Sep 25, 2017
Let Kanu finish his work like Ojukwu, then run away and LEAVE MILLIONS OF IBOS TO FACE BULLET.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by chineduemmao: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2017
gbosaa:

What has an Hausa man in PH got to do with Nigerian army activities in the SE?

It was very foolish and cowardly to attack innocent Hausas because of the problems in Abia state. Whoever initiated that violence should be beaten to death by Igbos.

IPOB I learnt is non violent and should distance themselves from resorting to mindless violence.
we all know that ipob is not a violent org. Mob grief is everywhere and should not be mistaken: The murder of one man escalated world war 1, Americans caused civil unrest when they heard trump won the last election, when martin luther king jr was killed, mob grief similar to what ipob did in ph took place, when Gandhi was murdered there was mob grief which eventually led to disintegration of india and the list goes on. This is simply human emotions playing out here, it is everywhere. Our DHQ knows this, buhari knows it, our coward south eastern governors knew this before terming them terrorist.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by talk2percy(m): 8:38am On Sep 25, 2017
Buhari is too small a man to take the life of Kanu.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by donqx: 8:52am On Sep 25, 2017
kanu...finish what uve started
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by RomeSankara: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2017
ProWalker:

You are a typical nnamdi kanu follower! grin

Hahahahaha ..That was my great intelligence at play there but I know you can never understand grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by vickylincon(m): 8:59am On Sep 25, 2017
cckalima:
but ur clueless country wil frustrate all the legal moves just like ur moronic ninny judge granted an order declaring them a terrorist group without recourse to their defense team to explain why the order should not be. everybody is pretending as if their are no issues .one person is eating and he wants others to be lookers. PMB recruiting only Northerners as service chiefs. i pray this country will not go to war because it certainly will be what all wont expect
just hear yourself..no b the same country's judge grant him bail?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by ProWalker: 9:02am On Sep 25, 2017
RomeSankara:

Hahahahaha ..That was my great intelligence at play there but I know you can never understand grin grin

Heheehheeehhh you are a clown grin
You learnt from the best clown...Kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by RoyalUc(m): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2017
CaptainG00D:

Dude kanu is nit in safe hands..
If noy dead.. u gys should stop confuse otherd..
People need to kno d truth and act fast before its too late.

U guys should stop all this nonsense.. all is not well with kanu

You think Kanu will be dead and his family will be silent?
His brother talked about his father, that he was recieving treatment in an undisclossed facility.
They are all safe...he is just trying to play smart. And note, when you hear his house was besieged, it's mere propaganda. The NA never went there to arrest or attack him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Sammyblaq(m): 9:35am On Sep 25, 2017
BALLOSKI:

His headless followers won't see this.
Senseless.
Seized passport or which?.

I wonder at those that clicked like 4 you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by BALLOSKI: 9:49am On Sep 25, 2017
Sammyblaq:

Senseless.
Seized passport or which?.

I wonder at those that clicked like 4 you.
senseless.

Does a British citizen require passport to go back to his country if he feels his life is at risk in Nigeria?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by Mayowaflex(m): 10:13am On Sep 25, 2017
Just Saying Insha Allah makes you sound like Sh*t

taylor88:
Buhari never gave Nnamdi life so he can't take it

To the Nigeria army, APC led administration who sees nothing wrong in what's going on, and to nairaland Zombie who jubilate over innocent bloods spilled

U all shall be alive and Bury ur children one after the other

Amen

Insha alla
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by CaptainG00D: 10:42am On Sep 25, 2017
RoyalUc:

You think Kanu will be dead and his family will be silent?
His brother talked about his father, that he was recieving treatment in an undisclossed facility.
They are all safe...he is just trying to play smart. And note, when you hear his house was besieged, it's mere propaganda. The NA never went there to arrest or attack him.

This shows that u dnt know whats going on...
Becoz i watched the video just last night with some1.
Let me tell u.. his house was truely besieged and turned upside down if u dnt know.
His windows and walls scattered with bullet holes.
paints of blood everywhere on d floor.

A huge attrocity was committed by nigerian army in that house on that very day. I still dnt know why ipob kept quit till now.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by shallysgirl: 10:43am On Sep 25, 2017
I for one have never called Nigeria a zoo.
I am Igbo, and I get upset when people insult my tribe so I will always respond.
People are entitled to their opinions. try be tolerant of other people's views.
Moreover, the agitation makes sense. The issues out lined truly exist.
One of your so called brothers Alcatraz opened a thread yesterday insulting Igbos and I gave it to his tribe.
Kanu's matter, I will not discuss here but the fact is, I am Igbo, and I am sympathetic to the Biafra course.
LordOfNaira:

grin I like you but sometime, you can be a pain too. You should stop calling your country a zoo. It is very unpatriotic and a failing in your duty to your country. No matter how you see it, Nigeria is still your country and she is a good country. All we need are good leaders. Take our NASS for in stance. Buhari sent an anti-corruption bill (anti-graft bill) since 2015 and yet nothing has been done about that bill. Do you suppose people like that would ever want this country to move forward? Buhari may have his faults (he is after all, a human being) but he is a good man.

Now, let us go to Kanu. What significant investment does Kanu have? For me, he is just as overly ambitious as Ojukwu and should he get what he wants, Igbos would be worse than they presently are. Kanu does not have what it takes to make anything worthwhile happen. He has failed to map out a plan that is worth praising. His desperation is also glaring. When did he start clamoring for Biafra that he expects it to be given to him on a platter of gold? One would expect him to throw his weight behind restructuring so that he could fight for governor of his region and begin to draw investments there until it is sufficient enough for him to feel it can weather the storm as an independent country. A wise man should know that asking for referendum in an African state is akin to asking for war. Obviously, Kanu is just an unserious element, an illiterate at best. The Igbos would be making a mistake by believing he has what it takes to achieve Biafra. A smarter and more charismatic man and a warrior, Ojukwu, could not achieve it. How would someone like Kanu do it without sacrificing more innocent people?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by shallysgirl: 10:47am On Sep 25, 2017
What's your point? Are they not being killed? Is the agitation over?
ProWalker:

See why Nigerians don't take you ibop serious?
So why the cliche " its either they give us Biafra or they kill all of us" ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by ProWalker: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2017
shallysgirl:
What's your point? Are they not being killed? Is the agitation over?

So why did you god nnamdi kunu ran into the igbo evil forest? grin
Which yeye agitation? Where i live, we only get to read about your biafra on SM, no effect whatsoever.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by LordOfNaira: 10:53am On Sep 25, 2017
shallysgirl:
I for one have never called Nigeria a zoo.
I am Igbo, and I get upset when people insult my tribe so I will always respond.
People are entitled to their opinions. try be tolerant of other people's views.
Moreover, the agitation makes sense. The issues out lined truly exist.
One of your so called brothers Alcatraz opened a thread yesterday insulting Igbos and I gave it to his tribe.
Kanu's matter, I will not discuss here but the fact is, I am Igbo, and I am sympathetic to the Biafra course.

Nothing bad about being sympathetic towards the Biafran cause but this is not a Biafran cause. This is Kanu's cause. This is his ambition and he is more than willing to sacrifice innocent souls to get it. His desperation gives him away. He is after his personal ambition.

I am proud to identify with the Yoruba tribe and if you check through my posts, you will find that I always make a conscious effort to seperate IPOB miscreants from the Igbo tribe. I speak for Igbos everywhere who through dints of hardwork have built successful businesses. But IPOB, I view them as troublemakers bringing shame to the Igbo tribe. Thankfully, many Igbos share my sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by shallysgirl: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2017
Nobody is pleading. You are the ones asking where is Kanu?and the response is, :the army must produce him.
blacknp:
Keep waiting the Nigeria Army will produce him May 30th 2023. Which father's palace?you meant to say that pig's sty?Last week you were bragging the Military is afraid of kanu,today you are pleading please show us were our leader is?Empty Barrels.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana by shallysgirl: 11:22am On Sep 25, 2017
You mean odua evil forest?
Keep having headache over people who don't know you exist.
ProWalker:

So why did you god nnamdi kunu ran into the igbo evil forest? grin
Which yeye agitation? Where i live, we only get to read about your biafra on SM, no effect whatsoever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Is My Father - Man Says, Alongside His Mother (Pics, Video) / Buhari Travels To China With 4 Governors, 4 Senators, 9 Ministers / Shiites Protest In Abuja Despite Killing Of Some Of Their Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.