Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? (19798 Views)

Eating This Combination Is How To Make A Nuclear Bomb (Picture) / How I Urgently Made a Combination of Crayfish Stew With Eggs. / Mention One Funny Food Combination You Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by akaahs(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bread + Gari, mehhhhhhhhhh na hulalala combination oooo
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nobody should laugh at my wierd combos
Rice and bread
Pap and bread
Pap and potatoes
Rice and butter
Yam and butter
Yam and G.oil
Indomie and bread
Bread and G.oil
Stew and Eba

2 Likes

Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Viccur(m): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bread*aboniki*eyesdrop*fried okro*roasted palmwine
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by sainthumble: 9:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
Pineapple+gulder, after dis ur toilet will never forget u
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by joeleerules(m): 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
Spag with Beans and Yam, Yammed Spagwa
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by MRAKBEE(m): 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2017
Spaghetti and Beans.
My Bae hates the combo and always frowns at it
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by oyeezah(f): 10:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Qhazel:

The only reason why I must have left over beans. I love it.
hahaha.... it's quite a relief to know that I ain't alone in this
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by MRAKBEE(m): 10:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
Noblewhiz:
Afang soup + Bread..
this meal is eternal!!!
Seems i will try it out when next I'm in cali

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by MRAKBEE(m): 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Rice and mango.
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Himar: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Bread and plantain
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Tensionstar(m): 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
ogogoro and bread
yam pourage and eba
fanta and colanut
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by boldnburiful: 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
Are you tired of buying creams and soaps at ridiculous prices just to discover they didn't work? Learn to make yours today and start making money from it too.
Join our skincare training promo for September? Click here for the outline

https:///send?phone=2348054153798&text=%20please%20send%20me%20the%20outline%20of%20the%20organic%20skincare%20training
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by hybeet(m): 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
noodles and garri best collaboration.

Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2017
grin
hybeet:
noodles and garri best collaboration.
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by arnold123: 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
thefirst:
I used to have a weird food combination when I was small, but not anymore. I used to eat eba and beans! Isn't that weird?

The eba would be cold but the beans must be hot for the combination to make sense. This combination was one of the best things that ever happened then.

Some other people had bread and rice as their weird combination. Other people will have other eccentric combinations of theirs.

Which weird food combination did you fall in love with?

fried akpu + bread, rice+milk, chocolate pepper soup etc
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by addey44: 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
My wife puts plenty of sugar in her beans! She has now passed the habit to my children.
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Faremisodeeq(m): 12:12am On Sep 25, 2017
angelTI:
Roasted corn + garri is bae mhen kiss kiss kiss

My husband will be looking at me like 'is this woman ok with what she is eating'? Me, I no send am sha cheesy grin.

I remember one time my mum and him where jisting and the topic came up. My mum was like 'Adura nikan lo le je ko fi agbado ati garri le'. I just carry my face commot no look them

I also do that. to me it's not weird, it's just not common.
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by makydebbie(f): 12:55am On Sep 25, 2017
My dad will be eating indomie and garri together. sad

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by makydebbie(f): 12:56am On Sep 25, 2017
Lalas247:

Oats and ogbono soup smiley

Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Lawless101(m): 1:03am On Sep 25, 2017
Many to be mentioned
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Lawless101(m): 1:19am On Sep 25, 2017
Soft ripe pawpaw+ jellof rice...

Soft ripe pawpaw+bread(2loaves of bread will actually look small to you afterwards)
"raw"garri+granulated sugar...(shew the mixture dry... I swear you will finish 2bowls of garri without testing water.)
Pap+moi-moi.
Pap+jellof rice.
Soaked garri+smoked fish.
Soaked garri+palm cannel.
Soaked garri+groundnut+cashewnut. ...

This isn't all but let me paulse here with this last one... 2cups of white rice+1packs of indomie.(for those that dont always have money to cook stew.)
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by rossi49ja(m): 2:21am On Sep 25, 2017
tyson98:
Let us ask AIRFORCE that eats semolina and roasted corn with cigarette grin
Wicked grin grin grin. Nairaland never forgets.
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by iukpe: 3:31am On Sep 25, 2017
Beans, milk and sugar.. Very Yummy!
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by LOVEGINO(m): 5:47am On Sep 25, 2017
Flashh:
Bread with snuff.
if I hear say u madt tomorrow, I no go surprise.
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Blackhawk01: 6:50am On Sep 25, 2017
Rice anf milk cool
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by lollmaolol(m): 7:10am On Sep 25, 2017
LOVEGINO:

Are these people Nigerian, eleyii yami lenu gan ooo shocked
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Flashh: 7:15am On Sep 25, 2017
LOVEGINO:
lollmaolol:

Are these people Nigerian, eleyii yami lenu gan ooo shocked
Hmmm. Na joke oó!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by borjor(m): 7:20am On Sep 25, 2017
Bread with ice block,sugar cane with okro soup wink
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by debola27(f): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2017
Rice and gbegiri
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by Tobilee(m): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2017
Meh fried yam and garri is bae......e make sense die *back then*
Re: Do You Have Any Weird Food Combination? by MissJoy29(f): 8:10am On Sep 25, 2017
I used to drink garri and fried rice.
I still take :

Bread with pap / custard,

Eba ,egusi soup and tea,

Ukwa and tea,

Milk, milo and cofee all mixed together.

I take tea with basically everything except draw soup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Favorite Chocolate Bar! / Urhobo Delicacies (pictures) / Which Swallow Do You Like Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.