Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,997 members, 7,806,897 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally (31095 Views)

Between Simi And Fan Who Said He Wished He Met Her Before Adekunle Gold / Helen Paul Used Hijab For A Skit With Wo Song, Slammed By Fans / Peter, Paul And Jude Okoye Fight At Lawyer's Office (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2017

Helen Paul shared a photo with her husband on her IG page and captioned it;

"I celebrate the man that allows all my nonsense… i love you deeply Sir and God bless you. #securedman#strongguy #nocomplex #sundaylook#beyoueveninlove"

Sounding like she wasn’t all that happy with the comedienne for addressing her husband with ‘Sir’ and ‘Man’, a female fan called her out in comments, advising her to call her hubby ‘Husband’ and not ‘Man’..

She wrote;

"Is it your husband @itshelenpaul please just say husband if he is??,not the man"

And she replied her;

"@1amcheeoma na your man ni? Wey your vex come pass the owner"

[img]https://3.bp..com/-eHvWT0y5jY4/WceyZHmSVYI/AAAAAAAAE2Y/ks5EZ4JQx8EbpreH9XtsvIbXJuucF39_wCLcBGAs/s1600/hel.jpg[/img]

News Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/between-helen-paul-and-female-fan-who.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by YomzzyDBlogger: 2:24pm On Sep 24, 2017

9 Likes

Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by JamesReacher(m): 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
Why the man resemble Seun smiley

52 Likes

Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by Jimi23(m): 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2017
The man nose like goat. He get belle?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by Houseofglam7(f): 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
Uncle Seun.
Izzz dat you

3 Likes

Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by Financialfree: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
a

1 Like

Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by soleexx(m): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2017
Helen no bii lawyer shi bii
Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by Narldon: 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2017

Seun

Come and Carry your Brother

67 Likes

Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by tottinova: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
I think it's now difficult for people to mind their own business.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by Nobody: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Some fans are just plain dumb. Isn't it obvious she was referring to her husband?.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by elantraceey(f): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nigerians and putting other people's issues on their head... smh

What does it matter to her how she chooses to address her own husband? undecided

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by smartty68(m): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jimi23:

51 Likes

Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by seunmohmoh(f): 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
funny sha
Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by YelloweWest: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
Nigerians cannot mind their business

2 Likes

Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by lyriclekidd(m): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
if you say so

1 Like

Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by Adaumunocha(f): 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
People can't mind there own business.
Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by NITRABOMB: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
People having opinions in other people's life

CHECK my signature joor
Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by babyfaceafrica: 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
People should mind their business
Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by AuroraB(f): 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
The chirping continues embarassed
You had to bring it on here
Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by Adukey(f): 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2017
It is people like this fan that will be disrespecting their husband but,be addressing pastor as 'sir' yeye dey smell.

5 Likes

Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by Pweetyjuddy(f): 5:39pm On Sep 24, 2017
Some persons jez can't mind their business
Always trynna get noticed
Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by Tiwaladeice(m): 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2017
Jimi23:
thats absurd from u

1 Like

Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by petitejolie(f): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Narldon:

Seun

Is he your Brother?

true to God! this is seun's brother or father
Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by wildcatter23(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by AreaFada2: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
And that fan may not have a happy marriage herself. Soon the fan will want to dictate the only acceptable sex position.
Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by petitejolie(f): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
the man senior Helen very well na. I also call and respond to my guy Sir but when I'm too angry I'll go waaaat!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by HAkorehdeh(m): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2017
YomzzyDBlogger:

Helen Paul shared a photo with her husband on her IG page and captioned it;

Sounding like she wasn’t all that happy with the comedienne for addressing her husband with ‘Sir’ and ‘Man’, a female fan called her out in comments, advising her to call her hubby ‘Husband’ and not ‘Man’..

She wrote;

And she replied her;

[img]https://3.bp..com/-eHvWT0y5jY4/WceyZHmSVYI/AAAAAAAAE2Y/ks5EZ4JQx8EbpreH9XtsvIbXJuucF39_wCLcBGAs/s1600/hel.jpg[/img]

News Via: http://www.yomzzyblog.com/2017/09/between-helen-paul-and-female-fan-who.html?m=1

Lemme quote you before you remove the pic.. Reason why I don't like some bloggers.
Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by RichardKajola(m): 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Some people don't just mind their business
Am a Jumia agent and I guarantee timely delivery of goods at reduced price. Just contact me
Re: Between Helen Paul And Fan Who Thinks Its Wrong To Address Her Husband Formally by Pidginwhisper: 5:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
The fan na igbo girl now,Wetin you expect..na this kind character dey make dem dey clock 40yrs for dem papa house grin

10 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nana And DJ Cuppy, Femi Otedola's Wife & Daughter Stun In New Picture / Stella Damasus Celebrates Stepson, Daniel Ademinokan's 11th Birthday / Uche Jumbo, Chioma Akpotha, Omoni Oboli & Ufuoma Mcdermott Pose With AY Makun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.