Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,162 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

These Are Haunted Places Around The World That You Will Not Even Dream To Visit - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / These Are Haunted Places Around The World That You Will Not Even Dream To Visit (6394 Views)

12 Weird And Funny Laws In Some Places Around The World / Sylvester Oromoni's Father Weeps As He Remembers Son's Dream To Become Pilot (vi / Meet The Most Expensive Cow In The World That Sold For $1.2million (photo). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are Haunted Places Around The World That You Will Not Even Dream To Visit by Adebola02(m): 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2017
There are places like this also in ile -ife osun state Nigeria

You trespass... You disappear
Re: These Are Haunted Places Around The World That You Will Not Even Dream To Visit by nairalandic(m): 10:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
PrinceJoeWan:
U forgot to add benin AIRWAYS.
lolz the route
Re: These Are Haunted Places Around The World That You Will Not Even Dream To Visit by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2017
@joshrooy23 why have you stopped posting,ma'am?
Re: These Are Haunted Places Around The World That You Will Not Even Dream To Visit by ruggedtimi(m): 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2017
joshrooy23:
7. Sedlec Ossuary, Czech Republic
This place is referred to as the church of the bones. Why? You can easily see it in the picture. This church is created with the bones of 40,000 people who wanted to be buried at a holy plac
https://www.nairaland.com/3985395/inside-church-made-up-human

Re: These Are Haunted Places Around The World That You Will Not Even Dream To Visit by deolu2000(m): 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2017
PrinceJoeWan:
Y did they build a house on a cemetery?
They were looking for ghost and how they have found their desire let them dance to the tune.
Re: These Are Haunted Places Around The World That You Will Not Even Dream To Visit by islandmoon: 12:22am On Sep 25, 2017
you didnt add Niger Area!
Re: These Are Haunted Places Around The World That You Will Not Even Dream To Visit by LOVEGINO(m): 5:57am On Sep 25, 2017
What about Aso Villa?
Re: These Are Haunted Places Around The World That You Will Not Even Dream To Visit by erikasan361: 6:06am On Sep 25, 2017
It is an amazing post.Very useful to me.I liked it
write my essay
Re: These Are Haunted Places Around The World That You Will Not Even Dream To Visit by SEEDORF441(m): 7:34am On Sep 25, 2017
What of igbo irumole
Re: These Are Haunted Places Around The World That You Will Not Even Dream To Visit by don33310(m): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2017
Op,nice post

(1) (2) (Reply)

Thread for Urban And Regional Planning undergraduate / Final Year Project Topics And Materials In Library And Information Science / Why My Girlfriend Always Consciously Cover Her Breasts While Having Sex With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.