Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,169 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:26 AM

Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) (30167 Views)

Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] / Hoodlums Stripped Unclad, Tortured By Soldiers In Nasarawa. Photo / Man Steals And Sells A Child For N75000 In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by ijustdey: 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
From NGOZI UWUJARE

A woman in Nasarawa State, Aisha Isa, 20, who is the second wife of her husband, has shown herself to be an incarnate of the devil. She is alleged to have killed the two daughters of her husband’s first wife.

The two girls, four-year-old Zainab and Ramatu, 2, were bound, hands and feet, and allegedly thrown into a well by Aisha and they drowned. The absolutely wicked act was committed in Yelwabassa village in Kokona Local Government Area, Nasarawa State.

As Sunday Sun gathered from the Commissioner of Police, Nasarawa State, Mohammed Kura, the suspect, who is now in the custody of the State Criminal Investigation Department, Nasarawa State Police Command, claimed in a confessional statement to police detectives handling the case that she committed the alleged homicidal act because the mother of the two little girls forbade them from running errands for her.

Trouble began six years ago when she got married to Alhaji Isa, as the Nasarawa State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Mohammed Kura told Sunday Sun . It was not long before the new wife began to quarrel with the mother of the two girls.

In April 2017, Aisha killed the first victim, two-year-old Ramatu, whose hands and legs she tied and threw into the well, where the little child died. The family simply buried her corpse and nobody found out how it happened. But nemesis caught up with her when she did the same thing to four-year-old Zainab in August.

At the headquarters of the State Criminal Investigation Department where she is in custody, pending arraignment in court, Aisha, who lost her own six-month-old baby gave a chilling account of what happened.

Her words: “It was the devil that used me. I took Ramatu, tied her two hands and legs and threw her into the well. In August 2017, I also took Zainab, tied her hands and legs and threw her into the well.

After sometime I raised alarm, I shouted and attracted the attention of neighbours. My husband and the first wife rushed out. They asked what happened and I confessed immediately to them what I did.

“I have been having misunderstanding with my co-wife. She caused the problem.

Whenever I sent the children on errand, she would tell them in my presence not to run errands for me. So, each time I called them, they ignored me. I decided to teach her children a lesson.”

Continuing, she said: “I got married six years ago. I gave birth to a baby six-months ago, but the baby died. Since then I had no baby and I have been telling Allah to give another baby.”

After she confessed to her husband, he quickly went with a neighbor to report the crime at the Garaku Police Station.

With the enormity of what she did having hit home, a sense of remorse has overwhelmed Aisha and she pleaded: “I want the family to forgive me for what I did; I have regretted my mistake and want my husband to forgive me.”

The Deputy Commissioner of Police in charge of the State Criminal Investigation Department, Lafia, Mr. Mohammed Akeera said that the suspect would be charged to court soon for the alleged murder.

http://sunnewsonline.com/satanic-wife-woman-drowns-2-children-of-co-wife-in-well/

lalasticlala
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by taylor88(m): 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
Don't know what's wrong with females bearing Aisha

They very synonymous to terrorism and violence

These poor ppl can never stop marrying many wives

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by StarBukola(f): 2:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
Has she yound reach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by Shelloween(m): 2:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
After women, fear God.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by ovieokodhi(m): 3:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Even after Islam permits two to four wives still the ladies can't accept to have a competitor. But like the quaran teaches about polygamy it states that if at all you must marry more than one wife be prepare to love them equally or stay with only one..and it not possible to give equal love.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by eDeity: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
I suppose By now Her head should be on the floor?
Human reminds the most dangerous creature ever lived on the surface of the earth. Call upon them and they'll start listing
Lion
Mosquito
Leopard
Shark
It's all lie, we are the only creature that kills their kind deliberately, without feeling a bit of sympathy.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by wildcatter23(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by loadedvibes: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Some of These northerners are wicked o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by Financialfree: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
rip
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by YelloweWest: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
Blame polygamy.

Women are and will always be jealous.

We dont like to share!

6 Likes

Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by Wisedove(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ok
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by Tiwaladeice(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
looks underage to me

5 Likes

Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by michresa(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
wicked world
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by AmandaLuv(f): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
Wicked cry
Muslims tho undecided

8 Likes

Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by digoster(m): 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
She should be used for money rituals immediately sad
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by Narldon: 5:46pm On Sep 24, 2017

Even Devil will Scream "God Forbid" if he sees this

3 Likes

Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by muxyray(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
Such a devastating story. .
Rip to the dead
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by pembisco(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
taylor88:
Don't know what's wrong with females bearing Aisha

They very synonymous to terrorism and violence

These poor ppl can never stop marrying many wives
"Suicide bomber" from Yola bears which name?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by Chiedu4Trump: 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2017
These Northerners have no regard for human life.

One reason the South needs to leave them to form their Boko Haram Republic

5 Likes

Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
sad Polygamy is abnormal that's why it always brings chaos to any home where it exists.

5 Likes

Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by johnstar(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Na wao

Nairaland go start news for front page with religious topics on Sundays

Later for evening na bad news dey follow up

Odi egwu
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by kobijacobs(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
I don't think this kind of crime in the north is stopping anytime soon. jealous wives

1 Like

Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
God please hv mercy on us...na wa ooo sad
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
Kai, dis is unbelievable how can woman do this kind of a tin to innocent children! May she rot in jail.
Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by AuroraB(f): 5:48pm On Sep 24, 2017
She's 20 and has been married for 6yrs
If the above is correct, shouldn't the beastly horsebandi be killed first angry undecided

13 Likes

Trouble began six years ago when she got married to Alhaji Isa, as the Nasarawa State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Mohammed Kura told Sunday Sun . It was not long before the new wife began to quarrel with the mother of the two girls.

20 years, married 6 years ago
Married to alhaji isa, a pediophile

When someone that supposed to be in school learning about life is introduced to alhaji big brokus at early life. What do you expect? Marital maturity? Even those that married as adults self still dey struggle.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by Godsate: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
Eeeeeeeh!

Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by Adaumunocha(f): 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
Wickedness in low places.

1 Like

Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by LastSurvivor11: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
Devil will go to heaven even before some human beings..
Am shocked..

4 Likes

Re: Woman Drowns 2 Children Of Co-Wife In Well In Nasarawa (Photo) by LastSurvivor11: 5:49pm On Sep 24, 2017
The problem with women is that most times they act before they think..
RIP to the children..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Accuses Friend Of Taking Her To Dubai For Prostitution / Woman Arraigned For Stabbing Rapist To Death In Lagos / Man Confronts Police Officers For Asking Him For Hackney Permit (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.