Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

A Friend Was Scammed Of N40k + Iphone6 In Computer Village, Help - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Friend Was Scammed Of N40k + Iphone6 In Computer Village, Help (19517 Views)

Here Is How I Got Scammed Of 320k Yesterday At Computer Village / TECNO Blue Valentine's Hangout With Ozo In Computer Village (Photos) / The Best Phone To Buy With A Budget Of N40k? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Friend Was Scammed Of N40k + Iphone6 In Computer Village, Help by kenny5811(m): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2017
Dutchey:
bro, u need to report to FBI OR CIA better still CTU... am 100% sure these bodies mentioned can help u out
sumwer in Okija lays a special intelligence gathering n strike force dat can hit targets wit 95% precision... dis special unit is calld za OKIJA SHRINE.... here in okija shrine, we undatake all manner of tasks. wateva za issues ar, we can handle.. we call it a 1 stop shop to all ya challenges jst for a paltry sum, we can send thunder, snakes, niddles, acha eres, etc... cum 1 cum all...
Re: A Friend Was Scammed Of N40k + Iphone6 In Computer Village, Help by Sarang(f): 1:18pm On Sep 25, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Abk

Which 1 be Abk?
Re: A Friend Was Scammed Of N40k + Iphone6 In Computer Village, Help by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
Time to be a baddass bro. Arrange police men, settle them and arrest even his neighbors that said he traveled. It worked for me in Emeka Offor plaza. Na just one one K I use settle all the police men involved. As dem slap one of the guys, thunder komot for em eyes. Dem no know when they produce pesin wey dem talk say em travel go lagos.
Re: A Friend Was Scammed Of N40k + Iphone6 In Computer Village, Help by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2017
giftedheart1:
he is not he first , n he won't be the last......... ask those who saw bread in a phone's carton That was packed in their presence.
I thought that things was myth, was even hearing the one of fufu and green soap, Lagos people wicked
Re: A Friend Was Scammed Of N40k + Iphone6 In Computer Village, Help by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
slowpoison1:
My freind gave a guy 40k + iphone 6 to help him repair the iphone and when he came later the guy was gone and his neirgbours are saying he travelled, but the said guy diverts all his calls and messages,this is a guy he has done business with once before.. he hasnt told anyone but me because of the stigma associated with being a victim of scam... please i need suggestions on how he can retrieve the phone.. be it tracking the guys number or anything atall... please suggestions are really needed..

Only police can do that with help from service providers..

Or Arrest his neighbors, when they sleep inside cell one night, they will produce him..
Re: A Friend Was Scammed Of N40k + Iphone6 In Computer Village, Help by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2017
videomaid:
Relax a bit..and after a while..come back and catch the guy...that was how I did mine...

@ slowpoison1. The money paid to the scammer can fix that screen twice, that's why he is on the run. And stop dropping off items with people you dont know much.

So, relax, he will show after 2 or 3 weeks. If you don't wanna arrest his neighbors who know his whereabouts.

The guy is inside that market but changed location.

Haha.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Was Scammed Of N40k + Iphone6 In Computer Village, Help by denniece1(m): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2017
donqx:

don't mind the dude..even the iphone 6 screen is about 8k now and eng can charge maybe 2k to change it...even if locked to network.chips to unlock are now cheap

8k for where?, abeg I want to repair mine.

1 Like

Re: A Friend Was Scammed Of N40k + Iphone6 In Computer Village, Help by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2017
1StopRudeness:

U know naaa.... if u have dated a Benin chic or have them as friends before...u will know what i'm saying....unless she's fully born again and delivered...
I dated a chic ...she's from edo...she asked me from some cash one time like that, I told her I was broke that one of my guys was owing me 95k I lent him though, the broke part was a lie..but the guy was actually owing me and ddnt want to pay....she just told me..to describe him and his name cos she has seen a couple of my friends...I'm telling you that the week did not end before Collins came with my cash...money I got tired asking for...he just brought it without saying anythin... when we met later at one of our friends wedding...he asked if I was still dating the chic I said no ..he just said good and ddnt say anything further even though I pestered him.
Hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Re: A Friend Was Scammed Of N40k + Iphone6 In Computer Village, Help by ByTeCuBe: 7:25pm On Sep 25, 2017
blessedweapon:

Best advice so far
Am a Greatest Of All Time.

lol
Re: A Friend Was Scammed Of N40k + Iphone6 In Computer Village, Help by ByTeCuBe: 7:26pm On Sep 25, 2017
samsam2019:
what nonsense is this? And when evil befall you and everything you love you starting screaming spiritual attack.

So you want to extort the neighbors who are probably just going about their daily business and I'd not collect a dime from him?

You're mad
na me dey mad shebi dey don give u free data oponu d neighbours and d tif are dey not d same ..
..abegi ...koshi kuro
Re: A Friend Was Scammed Of N40k + Iphone6 In Computer Village, Help by Mouthgag: 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Come!! What are u repairing in an iphone 6+ that's worth 40k..??
Does it have automatic gear and radiator?
does it use power steering pump??
does it have a v6 engine??

Someone should please correct me.. Is the screen not the most expensive part of the phone??..I just fixed my screen with 22k a week ago..abi the guy just dash me the screen..

But anyways...na only prayer and my sisters from Benin fit bring the guy back oooo...cos computer village is suppose to be a one stop place for fone issues...wateva u wanna fix should be done that same day since all parts should be available..no go come..anything different from this would most likely result in a scam..
You're ignorant and a just a lowlifer. A part in iPhone 6 could cost 60k....
Olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do I Check MTN Share Data / Nigeria’s Emergency Number 7411 Goes Live / Gionee M7 Price In Nigeria (jumia & Slot)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.