Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,244 members, 7,807,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

What Happened To Him After He Made Love To His Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Happened To Him After He Made Love To His Crush (772 Views)

Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / Man Tired Of Masturbating With His Crush's Photos, Publicly Declares Interest / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Him After He Made Love To His Crush by chukamiles(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
hello everyone, this is actually my first time posting a topic on nairaland, and I wish my reason for posting this will be attained

I have a friend who happens to be my roomie in school, there is this girl who moved in our hostel early this semester, her name is destiny,from the very first day he sets his eyes on destiny he has developed this soft spot for her in his heart, my friend john was seriously crushing on destiny, destiny too on the other hand likes my friend on several occasions I have seen her throw glances at him and also smile at him.. somehow somehow destiny and john became friends. she started cooking for us, she spends most of her leisure time in our room.
one day, I wasn't around I went to the viewing center close to my hostel to watch champions league, I came back to my place my past 10,when I entered the room, I noticed John's countenance he was just so happy so I asked him the reason why he was very happy this evening, he told me "O boy I finally kiss that babe o, ofcos I knew it was destiny he was talking about,
After he kissed destiny they have been having series of romance, smooching and cuddling but no sex..
to cut the story short john finally laid destiny, he finally had sex with her
but that's not the issue here, the issue here is after that sexual inter course john has contacted gonorea and destiny was the last girl he slept with and they did it raw,but destiny is not affected by this sickness,
now the reason why I am bringing this issue here on NL is I want to know the best drug that cures this disease fast, he has tried some antibiotics it stopped and started again... please I need your suggestions o
Re: What Happened To Him After He Made Love To His Crush by taylor88(m): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
Everybody always posting for a friend

Am an expatriate in Ghonocaccus Erus

But not until u accept ur name is john

3 Likes

Re: What Happened To Him After He Made Love To His Crush by Rukkydelta(f): 3:59pm On Sep 24, 2017
When they zip up, they won't hear
Tell your friend to go and see a doctor
And I think health section could have been the right place to post this

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Him After He Made Love To His Crush by laiza(m): 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
Ask Destiny
Re: What Happened To Him After He Made Love To His Crush by divinehand2003(m): 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2017
All this long story just to get a cure for gonorrhea? Chai.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Him After He Made Love To His Crush by Lovetinz(m): 4:01pm On Sep 24, 2017
How did he know its Gonorrhea.
Tell him, if he values his masculine health, he should visit a hospital.
Fast
Re: What Happened To Him After He Made Love To His Crush by IamLEGEND1: 4:02pm On Sep 24, 2017
Of all the women in this world, your "Friend" had to sleep with a girl called DESTINY!
Personally, I know 4 strippers who use destiny as their ashawo name.
And is your school situated in a remote jungle somewhere in Ekiti & No vehicles can get 10km near the school gate?
Because that is the only reason I can see why you can't go to a hospital and have a doctor give him/you a proper check up.
Re: What Happened To Him After He Made Love To His Crush by DePartfinder: 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2017
grin
Re: What Happened To Him After He Made Love To His Crush by ikbnice(m): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2017
See lie for your mouth. You contacted gonorrhea and destiny did not have it. Did you get her tested. Maybe it is your destiny for destiny to give you gonorrhea Thank God destiny did not change your destiny by giving you HIV. Go to a hospital and get yourself treated.

1 Like

Re: What Happened To Him After He Made Love To His Crush by TINALETC3(f): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin, word
ikbnice:
See lie for your mouth. You contacted gonorrhea and destiny did not have it. Did you get her tested. Maybe it is your destiny for destiny to give you gonorrhea Thank God destiny did not change your destiny by giving you HIV. Go to a hospital and get yourself treated.
Re: What Happened To Him After He Made Love To His Crush by Supersuave2(m): 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
yea, it is always their friends with the problems
Re: What Happened To Him After He Made Love To His Crush by internationalman(m): 4:29pm On Sep 24, 2017
Click like if the end of the story was not what u expected.
Re: What Happened To Him After He Made Love To His Crush by Nobody: 4:34pm On Sep 24, 2017
chukamiles:
hello everyone, this is actually my first time posting a topic on nairaland, and I wish my reason for posting this will be attained

I have a friend who happens to be my roomie in school, there is this girl who moved in our hostel early this semester, her name is destiny,from the very first day he sets his eyes on destiny he has developed this soft spot for her in his heart, my friend john was seriously crushing on destiny, destiny too on the other hand likes my friend on several occasions I have seen her throw glances at him and also smile at him.. somehow somehow destiny and john became friends. she started cooking for us, she spends most of her leisure time in our room.
one day, I wasn't around I went to the viewing center close to my hostel to watch champions league, I came back to my place my past 10,when I entered the room, I noticed John's countenance he was just so happy so I asked him the reason why he was very happy this evening, he told me "O boy I finally kiss that babe o, ofcos I knew it was destiny he was talking about,
After he kissed destiny they have been having series of romance, smooching and cuddling but no sex..
to cut the story short john finally laid destiny, he finally had sex with her
but that's not the issue here, the issue here is after that sexual inter course john has contacted gonorea and destiny was the last girl he slept with and they did it raw,but destiny is not affected by this sickness,
now the reason why I am bringing this issue here on NL is I want to know the best drug that cures this disease fast, he has tried some antibiotics it stopped and started again... please I need your suggestions o

Guy go chemist nae... grin

Or contact doctor igodo for doctor igodo special cleanser... grin

(1) (Reply)

What Women Really Want: 7 Things Every Guy Can Do To Be Perfect For Her / My Ex Girlfriend Is A Threat / How Can I Surprise My Gf With A Birthday Gift In A Romantic Way

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.