Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details (179723 Views)

N20,000 Per Beating: Dismissed Naval Officer Arrested (photo) / Man Kills Fiancée For Mocking His Small Joystick In Austria / Lagos: Family Of Slain LASTMA Officer Gets Compensation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by tintingz(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
do your research before you spew this,I'm the type that finds it hard to believe in jazz,miracle or magic. I see it all as trick but the only thing that still surprises me and makes me realise rituals and jazz does exists is a missing joystick of a younger brother to our tenant's wife that lived with them back when I was in primary 4. I didn't know what the uncle's joystick looked like before but when I saw his missing joystick he unzipped for everyone to see,I was so shocked as young as I was then,it was just similar to placing coke bottle cover on that area and covered with pubic hair that you would almost not see anything except if you look deep into the pubic hair. this is not even a case of shrinking of joystick or small joystick,his joystick vanished and it was gotten back when they caught the ritualist,lots of people were in the compound,he was threatened with death and he kept denying but later hit the brother on the lap stylishly and it appeared there again. this bros is married with kids now. stop doubting such things if they say they exist. I'm probably more advanced minded than you that people even say everything I say I back it up with science because I believe nothing spiritual,not even the miracles pastors perform in churches or people praying and falling down,I don't believe in all that nor do I believe people speaking in tongue are not intentionally doing it but if I try not to believe in these stuffs,that one which I saw with my eyes makes me believe some stuffs like that do exist
Sorry, you were in primary 4 when you saw someone's díck missing? Doesn't that occur to you, you were too young to grasp what happened then? You said it yourself the acclaimed ritualist was threaten, what if he was falsely accused and just did something?

What happened to the man was fear not díck missing.

1 Like

Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by akigbemaru: 11:34am On Sep 25, 2017
dinma007:
Y'all remember the Ikeja under bridge beggar and the missing penis? The Nigerian Naval Officer, Kola Onifoto who debunked false report of him being ritualist, has gotten more details after meeting him, a visit he promised those smearing the beggar's good name.

Here's what he wrote;

"DETAILS YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE BEGGAR...

1. his name is Emmanuel Oyediran

2. He has 7 surviving siblings..

3. He is the 4th child..

4. The father died 3 years ago, mom died almost 20 years ago..

5. He was born like every other normal child

6. Tummy got swollen after 2 months old..

7. Stayed in the hospital for 8 years.. (LUTH)

8. Last time they checked in a hospital was about 15 years ago..

9. His intestines are out in the open and he uses a poly bag to cover it.

10. He passes out excrete through his belly..

He surely needs help, nothing is too small to help Emmanuel..

Please share.."

http://www.lailasblog.com/missing-penis-lagos-nigerian-naval-officer-gets-details/

Lalasticlala
Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:45pm On Sep 25, 2017
tintingz:
Sorry, you were in primary 4 when you saw someone's díck missing? Doesn't that occur to you, you were too young to grasp what happened then? You said it yourself the acclaimed ritualist was threaten, what if he was falsely accused and just did something?

I was in primary 4 and young but remember everything that happened that day. well,I couldn't get the right word. I expected the reader to grasp what I meant. the ritualist was persuaded if you would like to hear that. he later hit that bros on the lap and his manhood got back to its state and he was taken to bathroom to get it checked. the man had no reason to fear for his manhood to get missing because it was a morning and he went to buy something. well,you can give it a try if you don't believe and make yourself available for them. just go to babalawos and tell them in case they're looking for manhood,you are ready and they should bring out a ritualist who would hit you on the lap . you can also contributing to making researches and disproving urban legends. help us rather than arguing blindly
Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by PierreDeFermat(m): 1:50pm On Sep 25, 2017
tintingz:

Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by Oleumayhur(m): 1:57pm On Sep 25, 2017
this is not just Dieing secretes of many years....
Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by AngelicBeing: 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2017
banmee:

1. I did.

2. I can't believe that you do not understand the implications of believing in voodoo but still cannot make anything useful from it.

You are welcome.
Now buzz off with your useless opinion, no wonder several members bash you online because of your outdated ideas, I am not ready to engage you further because despite where you claimed to live, you are still having the brain of a toddler, go blow your brains out, nonsense angry

Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by banmee(m): 2:32pm On Sep 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Now buzz off with your useless opinion, no wonder several members bash you online because of your outdated ideas, I am not ready to engage you further because despite where you claimed to live, you are still having the brain of a toddler, go blow your brains out, nonsense angry

Lol. Outdated ideas you say. Ok. This from the guy who believes a mans penis can disappear because of voodoo grin. What a m.oron. Smh.

1 Like

Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by AngelicBeing: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2017
banmee:

Lol. Outdated ideas you say. Ok. This from the guy who believes a mans penis can disappear because of voodoo grin. What a m.oron. Smh.
Trash, I am not surprised, you are an asshat and a demented dimwit, my last response to you, buzz off, olodo, I now see why you are been attacked by most people on Nairaland, dundee United, nonsense angry tongue

Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by greatmarshall(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2017
teemy:

Was he beaten before he 'confessed'?
no, the victim gave him money and noticed that his PENIS had disappeared... I saw it... Did one no be sey dem say...
Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by tintingz(m): 2:59pm On Sep 25, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
I was in primary 4 and young but remember everything that happened that day. well,I couldn't get the right word. I expected the reader to grasp what I meant. the ritualist was persuaded if you would like to hear that. he later hit that bros on the lap and his manhood got back to its state and he was taken to bathroom to get it checked. the man had no reason to fear for his manhood to get missing because it was a morning and he went to buy something. well,you can give it a try if you don't believe and make yourself available for them. just go to babalawos and tell them in case they're looking for manhood,you are ready and they should bring out a ritualist who would hit you on the lap . you can also contributing to making researches and disproving urban legends. help us rather than arguing blindly
Again, it was just fear the brother experienced, he was scared because he thought someone has snatched his pênis, this intimate fear can shrink the pènis for days, I've experienced this twice before and it all result to fear and stress, I didn't go to any babalawo or spiritual person to make it rise back, I just focus on other things, relaxed and it rises back. This is pure psychological matters. I wonder why this díck snatching thing only happens in semi-developed area filled with uneducated, ignorant and religious folks and no one has been able to provide evidence, even you're yet to provide evidence.

I believe all these magics are tricks not supernatural.

Was the ritualist caught in his house or on the road?
Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by Donsammi(m): 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
cococandy:
Show us before and after pictures of your friend
lol on a public forum without his permission

can gv you his fb account..link
Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by PierreDeFermat(m): 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2017
tintingz:
Again, it was just fear the brother experienced, he was scared because he thought someone has snatched his pênis, this intimate fear can shrink the pènis for days, I've experienced this twice before and it all result to fear and stress, I didn't go to any babalawo or spiritual person to make it rise back, I just focus on other things, relaxed and it rises back. This is pure psychological matters. I wonder why this díck snatching thing only happens in semi-developed area filled with uneducated, ignorant and religious folks and no one has been able to provide evidence, even you're yet to provide evidence.

I believe all these magics are tricks not supernatural.

Was the ritualist caught in his house or on the road?
disappearance of dick is different from shrinkage,in your own case,did you see your dick? if you did,then nobody stole it,but me i didnt see anything on the bros,pubic hair covered it all. the ritualist was later caught on the road. my pops drove the bros down to the road and he pointed him. the ritualist was later handed over to police after he returned the joystick sha,my dad didn't allow anybody to touch him because people were already pulling iron rods in the compound,i heard he went to jail sha., that is the only miracle I ever seen. I don't believe people disappear though cos I've never such,I don't believe in miracles in church,I see it as plan work and staged play,I dont believe people speak in tongue,they just pretend to be saying strange stuffs,its all lies. I don't believe people actually fall down in church too,they fall down willingly but that which I saw,I believed cos I saw it with my eyes
Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by banmee(m): 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Trash, I am not surprised, you are an asshat and a demented dimwit, my last response to you, buzz off, olodo, I now see why you are been attacked by most people on Nairaland, dundee United, nonsense angry tongue

Hehehehehehe. All this personal attacks only proves your iq number. Low as phuck. Stick with the issue. How does a man believe that a person can lose his dick in this century? Answer that. grin

1 Like

Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by tintingz(m): 4:53pm On Sep 25, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
disappearance of dick is different from shrinkage,in your own case,did you see your dick? if you did,then nobody stole it,but me i didnt see anything on the bros,pubic hair covered it all. the ritualist was later caught on the road. my pops drove the bros down to the road and he pointed him. the ritualist was later handed over to police after he returned the joystick sha,my dad didn't allow anybody to touch him because people were already pulling iron rods in the compound,i heard he went to jail sha., that is the only miracle I ever seen. I don't believe people disappear though cos I've never such,I don't believe in miracles in church,I see it as plan work and staged play,I dont believe people speak in tongue,they just pretend to be saying strange stuffs,its all lies. I don't believe people actually fall down in church too,they fall down willingly but that which I saw,I believed cos I saw it with my eyes
OK, I've heard, I still don't believe, I'm skeptic.
Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by AngelicBeing: 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2017
banmee:

Hehehehehehe. All this personal attacks only proves your iq number. Low as phuck. Stick with the issue. How does a man believe that a person can lose his dick in this century? Answer that. grin
You can head to the Afghan military base with a grenade in your pocket and blow yourself up, fake US soldier, engaging you is a colossal waste of time, iranu abasha grin

Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by banmee(m): 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
You can head to the Afghan military base with a grenade in your pocket and blow yourself up, fake US soldier, engaging you is a colossal waste of time, iranu abasha grin

See why i said your logic and IQ is low as phuck? If i'm wasting my time then what the heck are you doing? grin And if you must know, i'm on leave starting today drinking a glass of beer by the pool side. What are you doing? I mean aside from looking for food to eat. cool
Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by AngelicBeing: 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2017
banmee:

See why i said your logic and IQ is low as phuck? If i'm wasting my time then what the heck are you doing? grin And if you must know, i'm on leave starting today drinking a glass of beer by the pool side. What are you doing? I mean aside from looking for food to eat. cool
You are high on cow dung, even while in Nigeria, l never lacked nor look for food to eat but I rather give out to those around me who lack, not to talk of haven left Nigeria for years, scroll through my post and it will give you an idea where I currently reside, I don't flaunt abroad like you do in most of your post and look down on those in Nigeria, like I said, continue in your misery, drinking wine is now a big deal to you, l pity you, Afghanistan is where I asked you to go and blow up yourself, fake guy bragging all the time on Nairaland, dundee grin

Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by banmee(m): 8:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
You are high on cow dung, even while in Nigeria, l never lacked nor look for food to eat but I rather give out to those around me who lack, not to talk of haven left Nigeria for years, scroll through my post and it will give you an idea where I currently reside, I don't flaunt abroad like you do in most of your post and look down on those in Nigeria, like I said, continue in your misery, drinking wine is now a big deal to you, l pity you, Afghanistan is where I asked you to go and blow up yourself, fake guy bragging all the time on Nairaland, dundee grin

Hehehehehehehe. I see you've had a nice read. Impressed? What I'd like is for your moronic mind to find one single post I've made that does not make sense. Please accept the challenge. You on the other hand I'm sure would have plenty of rubbish opinions scattered all over NL. And yes I look down on most of you. Why not. Why would I not look down on people who believe that a man's dick can vanish because of voodoo? Smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by AngelicBeing: 8:34pm On Sep 25, 2017
banmee:

Hehehehehehehe. I see you've had a nice read. Impressed? What I'd like is for your moronic mind to find one single post I've made that does not make sense. Please accept the challenge. You on the other hand I'm sure would have plenty of rubbish opinions scattered all over NL. And yes I look down on most of you. Why not. Why would I not look down on people who believe that a man's dick can vanish because of voodoo? Smh.
Trash grin

Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by banmee(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Trash grin

Good move. I see you did not take up my challenge. You are not as dumb as I thought.
Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by sayisayi(m): 12:20am On Sep 26, 2017
Only thing missing in naija is sense
Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by AngelicBeing: 9:02am On Sep 26, 2017
banmee:

Good move. I see you did not take up my challenge. You are not as dumb as I thought.
undecided

Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by diteh(m): 11:12am On Sep 26, 2017
smiley cool shocked
Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by Danhumprey: 3:44pm On Sep 28, 2017
Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by chic2pimp(m): 9:04pm On Sep 28, 2017
Danhumprey:
Lol. grin

Bro, please can I talk to you off Nairaland? I'm not sure if your Nairaland email is in use. anyhow I can contact you?

Checked my mail box but can't see your mail there.
Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by Danhumprey: 11:08pm On Sep 28, 2017
chic2pimp:

Checked my mail box but can't see your mail there.
Sent....
Re: More On Missing joystick In Lagos: Nigerian Naval Officer Gets More Details by Pataricatering(f): 6:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
PierreDeFermat:
do your research before you spew this,I'm the type that finds it hard to believe in jazz,miracle or magic. I see it all as trick but the only thing that still surprises me and makes me realise rituals and jazz does exists is a missing joystick of a younger brother to our tenant's wife that lived with them back when I was in primary 4. I didn't know what the uncle's joystick looked like before but when I saw his missing joystick he unzipped for everyone to see,I was so shocked as young as I was then,it was just similar to placing coke bottle cover on that area and covered with pubic hair that you would almost not see anything except if you look deep into the pubic hair. this is not even a case of shrinking of joystick or small joystick,his joystick vanished and it was gotten back when they caught the ritualist,lots of people were in the compound,he was threatened with death and he kept denying but later hit the brother on the lap stylishly and it appeared there again. this bros is married with kids now. stop doubting such things if they say they exist. I'm probably more advanced minded than you that people even say everything I say I back it up with science because I believe nothing spiritual,not even the miracles pastors perform in churches or people praying and falling down,I don't believe in all that nor do I believe people speaking in tongue are not intentionally doing it but if I try not to believe in these stuffs,that one which I saw with my eyes makes me believe some stuffs like that do exist

But you know penis shrinkage is a medically recognized condition Pls google and read about it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

James Nwafor: "I Killed Your Son & Nothing Will Happen" - Awkuzu SARS / Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo / Biafra: The Nigerian Civil War In Pictures (Warning Disturbing Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.