Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

BITCOIN WALLET: Gurus In The House, why Am I Being Stuck here? (see Message) - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / BITCOIN WALLET: Gurus In The House, why Am I Being Stuck here? (see Message) (1214 Views)

I Have $15 In My Bitcoin Wallet / Please Help Who Know About Luno And Their Bitcoin Wallet / How To Get A Bitcoin Wallet In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BITCOIN WALLET: Gurus In The House, why Am I Being Stuck here? (see Message) by farem: 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Success!
Login approved! Please return to your previous browser / tab to see your wallet.

For quite a while, the above message is the fll stop after entering my password (I believe it is correct or else this message will not come).
Please, gurus in the house, help me out.

Mods can help me take this to the FP in order to get more contributions and advice. I also know that a number of Nairalanders are (might still be) in this kind of Situation

Thanks
Re: BITCOIN WALLET: Gurus In The House, why Am I Being Stuck here? (see Message) by nic2wao: 5:57pm On Sep 24, 2017
farem:
Success!
Login approved! Please return to your previous browser / tab to see your wallet.

For quite a while, the above message is the fll stop after entering my password (I believe it is correct or else this message will not come).
Please, gurus in the house, help me out.

Thanks

1. check your network internet browsing speed
2. check other tabs
3. check your mail

4. You might just been phished
Re: BITCOIN WALLET: Gurus In The House, why Am I Being Stuck here? (see Message) by dthabit(m): 6:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
REQUEST TO CHANGE YOUR PASSWORD, IMMEDIATELY. AND LOGIN AGAIN
Re: BITCOIN WALLET: Gurus In The House, why Am I Being Stuck here? (see Message) by farem: 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2017
nic2wao:

1. check your network internet browsing speed
2. check other tabs
3. check your mail

4. You might just been phished

Thanks. I will try your suggestions.
*Phised?* what do you mean?
Re: BITCOIN WALLET: Gurus In The House, why Am I Being Stuck here? (see Message) by farem: 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
dthabit:

I have done that successfully but I will not see the email they claim they are sending. The message I posted on the thread is from my email. So I know what I saying.
I am really suspecting internet speed as it has been suggested. Thanks
Re: BITCOIN WALLET: Gurus In The House, why Am I Being Stuck here? (see Message) by farem: 7:24pm On Sep 24, 2017
dthabit:

I have done that successfully but I will not see the email they claim they are sending. The message I posted on the thread is from my email. So I know what I saying.
Re: BITCOIN WALLET: Gurus In The House, why Am I Being Stuck here? (see Message) by nic2wao: 8:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
farem:

Thanks. I will try your suggestions.
*Phised?* what do you mean?

you might be entering the wrong site
Re: BITCOIN WALLET: Gurus In The House, why Am I Being Stuck here? (see Message) by dthabit(m): 8:20pm On Sep 24, 2017
farem:

kindly verify the url you are visiting. secondly i suggest you check your spam folder for the email. Regards
Re: BITCOIN WALLET: Gurus In The House, why Am I Being Stuck here? (see Message) by farem: 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2017
dthabit:
kindly verify the url you are visiting. secondly i suggest you check your spam folder for the email. Regards
Spam folder has been checked. For ti wrong URL, I don't think so because that wouldn't have gotten access to my mail account. And also, I have transacted with it using my mail.

(1) (Reply)

Introducing A Life Changing Business/ Investment Opportunity / I Need A Loan Of 350k To Pay Back 500k In 5 Months / Top 10 Best Cryptocurrencies To Invest In 2022 For Long-term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.