Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos (56266 Views)

Lota Chukwu Steps Out In Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Lota Chukwu 'KIKI' Opens Up On Beef Between Toyo Baby And Funke Akindele / Curvy Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas Looks Stunning In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by kikiwendy(f): 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raintaker:
She has no kids yet
Bloggers be dashing people kids anyhow. She said it herself and she also owns a blog.

1 Like

Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by brytee: 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Seductive curves.....
Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by kikiwendy(f): 9:14pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raintaker:
She has no kids yet
Bloggers be dashing people kids anyhow. She said it herself and she also owns a blog.
uncl she has four kids sef and she said it herself
Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by Freeman50(m): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2017
Such a pretty damsel.........honestly, black is attitude. She is yet to be married...how come about the 3kids?
Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 9:21pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lyord69:

Hi..

Hi
how re u
Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by TheSuperNerd(m): 9:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
Looollll... you are not alone Ma'am.... I haven't seen even one episode myself...

But 'been hearing about the series for a while....

dominique:
She's pretty but no striking features to tell her apart from the average Nigerian celeb. I don't think I'd be able to identify her even after watching 'ponmile' video and seeing these photos.

I think I'm one of the 10 people that's yet to see this Jenifa's diary of a series sef embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by Lyord69(m): 9:23pm On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Hi
how re u
Can't complain .... N yourself ?
Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by MhizzAJ(f): 9:25pm On Sep 24, 2017
Lyord69:

Can't complain .... N yourself ?
M fyn
Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by Mypeople2(m): 9:28pm On Sep 24, 2017
goldbim:
Mother of 3?? Wow! Such an amazing body..
mother of four without marriage.
Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by Jumbus31(m): 9:31pm On Sep 24, 2017
To fvck her dey hungry me, where is my Vaselines?
Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by rossyc(f): 9:36pm On Sep 24, 2017
tayo200:

see you...go Google am...she's a single mother of 4 kids
Four kids ko, she was referring to her 4 dogs and she uploaded the pix and addressed that issue.
Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by rossyc(f): 9:37pm On Sep 24, 2017
JamesReacher:
Cool, good to know people are caring for their body smiley
Lol...Yes o
Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by Jimmy231: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2017
instead of thank God I met fuke Akindele..Never heard of her name though but know Jenifer's diary and funke as a yoruba movie actress i know very well... identify yourself
Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by mayowa558: 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2017
mother of 3 or 4??
Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by Lyord69(m): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2017
MhizzAJ:

M fyn
That's cool ..
Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by tayo200(m): 9:56pm On Sep 24, 2017
rossyc:

Four kids ko, she was referring to her 4 dogs and she uploaded the pix and addressed that issue.
Lol...so she's calling her dogs kids? idonbilivit...
Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by dominique(f): 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2017
TheSuperNerd:
Looollll... you are not alone Ma'am.... I haven't seen even one episode myself...

But 'been hearing about the series for a while....

Lol the way people rave about that show, I think it's pretty good stuff
Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by wengerman: 10:33pm On Sep 24, 2017
too much make up
Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by Rhaspody(m): 10:50pm On Sep 24, 2017
she has no children o...

1 Like

Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by amrichy(m): 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2017
folakemigeh:
Mother of 3 with such an amazing body? shocked shocked shocked

No matter what it takes, i must ensure my shape remains nice and well figured
you mean even if takes not having kids?
of course you can try, but nature always wins EVENTUALLY
Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by Artistree: 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2017
goldbim:
Mother of 3?? Wow! Such an amazing body..
This is a lie from the pit of hell, she doesnt even have one kid. She is a very young girl who graduated about 4 years ago from Agric Econs department, Uniben. If my memory is right she is about 25yrs old, so when did she have her 3 kids?
People and rumour.

1 Like

Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by mosexcellency(f): 11:18pm On Sep 24, 2017
Raintaker:
She has no kids yet

Bloggers be dashing people kids anyhow.
She said it herself and she also owns a blog.
You are right. She do call her dogs her daughters, she doesn't have any child yet
Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by lampard01(m): 11:19pm On Sep 24, 2017
folakemigeh:
Mother of 3 with such an amazing body? shocked shocked shocked

No matter what it takes, i must ensure my shape remains nice and well figured

You are very very pretty... I would like to know more about you... I live in Lagos too. I am not asking you out. I just wanna get to know you. Please surprise me by replying to this
Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by sunshineV(f): 12:21am On Sep 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Must they display their curves

Wait, issit ur curves

Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by Toyindiva(f): 12:47am On Sep 25, 2017
Amazing skin and body, keep been the queen you are girl
Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by TheSuperNerd(m): 12:52am On Sep 25, 2017
Yeah I think so too ma'am.... Maybe one of these days I may give it a look.... but I cannot say for sure shaa.... looolll

dominique:

Lol the way people rave about that show, I think it's pretty good stuff
Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by samsam2019: 3:19am On Sep 25, 2017
Nothing spectacular. Just camera effects and excess make up.
Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by 9inches(m): 4:14am On Sep 25, 2017
Show us her real face
Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by barcalover(m): 5:58am On Sep 25, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Must they display their curves
Wetin dey pain u abeg??

Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by jtjohn(m): 6:37am On Sep 25, 2017
stane007:
Actress Lota Chukwu be giving us some old Hollywood glam in these new photos!

The mother of 3 who starred as ‘Kiki’ in Funke Akindele’s ‘Jenifa’s Diary’ kept it gorgeous in these shots from Aham Ibeleme.

Still Ageless and beautiful!

http://www.lailasblog.com/lota-chukwu-jenifass-diary-kiki-undeniably-stunning-new-photos/

I am surprised to hear she have 3kids.We both went to same secondary school though she was one class ahead of me.
Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by stane007: 6:46am On Sep 25, 2017
Raintaker:
She has no kids yet

Bloggers be dashing people kids anyhow.
She said it herself and she also owns a blog.

The way you people attack bloggers ehn..... Check picture attacheed

Re: Lota Chukwu: Jenifas’s Diary ‘KIKI’ Undeniably Stunning In New Photos by stane007: 6:47am On Sep 25, 2017
attention007:

Na u dash her kids? Get your facts right

Hmmm..... Have you done yours Oya check attached Image from her interview with NAIJ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) / Empress Njamah Wears Cleavage-Baring Suit / 2face Gets customized Iphone-6 From Malivelihood As Gift For His 40th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.